Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
When I woke up n due to uritatn the pain in chest are generate but this is due to acidity. Please tell?
I am 31 years old and I am facing continues hair loss what should I do and also I have stomach problem like I am not able to digest food properly.
Every time I eat something I get pressure to empty my bowels. Even if I have just tea in the morning after going to the toilet, or whether I have lunch or just a packet of chips. I get pressure. Need a cure for it. It's been so for the last few months.
I am suffering from acidity & due to this I am coughing alot. & I am unable to breathe properly. Also taking medicine & cough syrup but condition getting worst. What to do please help.
Hii doctor. I am having some digestion issue do not knw wat exactly it is. I used to have enlarge stomach after lunch particularly. Nd even wen I stand fr hours by stomach become vry hard and heavy. I hv back pain too at d same tym please suggest.
I am 23 years old recently met with an accident due to it I frequently get pain on my left side of the abdomen even there is a swollen and also having a constipation problem. Can you help me what is the actual cause of the pain?
I got lots of acidity in my stomach I am having to much problem regarding this matter please help me out.
What you eat has an impact on every part of your body. So why the gallbladder is an exception Diet Tips on cleaning gallstones naturally are:
- Try to avoid eating packaged foods, canned or processed.
- Eat natural and organic food and food products, such as raw leafy vegetables, instead of sauces and baked.
- Cut down on foods high in cholesterol and fat. Most gallstones are composed of cholesterol, so limit your intake of cholesterol, aid in prevention.
- Enjoy more fibers. Fibers help in flushing and digestion. Try to eat at least 5-7 servings of fruits and vegetables. Eat high-fiber cereal for breakfast instead of a sugary mixture.
- Drinking 2-3 cups of coffee a day helps to reduce risk, and washing of existing gallstones.
- Drink water, a natural flush for toxins and gallstones.
- Reduce fat intake, to reduce weight, but not drastically. Some fat is needed for the gallbladder. Diet sensibly, do not follow diets to extreme measures such as crash diets.
- Reduce the size of each meal, but eat more often. Eat small meals or snacks in the middle of the day, instead of hogging down on a meal.
What to eat: vegetables, fish (salmon, tuna), wine (a glass and a half per day), legumes, nuts, oat bran, fruits, whole grain breads, pasta, rice and cereals.
What not to eat: milk, cheese, butter, ice cream, hydrogenated oils, shortening, pastries, cakes, red meat, sausages, processed meats, hummus, creamy sauces (mayonnaise), salsa, guacamole.
By: Dr. Lai Chiu Nan
It has worked for many. If it works for you please pass on the good news. Dr. Lai is not charging for it, so we should make it free for everyone. Your reward is when someone, through your word of mouth, benefits from the regime. Gallstones may not be everyone's concern. But they should be because we all have them. Moreover, gallstones may lead to cancer. "Cancer is never the first illness" Dr. Lai points out.
"Usually, there are a lot of other problems leading to cancer.
In my research in China , I came across some materials which say that people with cancer usually have stones. We all have gallstones. It's a matter of big or small, many or few.
One of the symptoms of gallstones is a feeling of bloatedness after a heavy meal. You feel like you can't digest the food. If it gets more serious, you feel pain in the liver area" So if you think you have gallstones,
Dr. Lai offers the following method to remove them naturally.
The treatment is also good for those with a weak liver, because the liver and gallbladder are closely linked.
- For the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.
- On the sixth day, take no dinner.
- At 6 PM, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
- At 8 PM, repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
- At 10 PM, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it.
The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage:
The next morning, you will find green stones in your stools. "Usually they float" Chiu Nan notes. "You might want to count them. I have had people who passes 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. Very many"
"Even if you don't have any symptoms of gallstones, you still might have some. It's always good to give your gall bladder a clean-up now and then.
Now you know!