Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rathna SrinivasanYour feedback matters!
Main 24 years ki hu mujhe cyst overy yani pcod ki problem h cyst 4 to 7 mm hai, Dr. Se treatment le ri hu lakin wo ans poori tarah se ni bta re h main janna chahti hu ke maine may se start kia h ye kitna tym tak treatment hoga or agr baby me kya problems ayegi in future consive k chances kitne h or kya jab tak treatment chal ra hai hum sexual relation bna skte hai ya nahi.
I had sex with my bf on 10th day after my periods and I took unwanted 72 within 23 hours after 14 days my periods come still there is any chance of being getting pregnant.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and gave her ipill after 1 day. After 7 days she got her periods. Now it has been one and half month she is not getting her period. We didn't do anything physically after her periods. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
I have seen in my practice as a counsellor too often, that people are living in big cities, full of people, but they feel very lonely from within and at the brink of anxiety and depression.
Simply defined, loneliness is a condition of emotional disconnect, socially feeling misfit and never ending solitude. Lonely people often feel insecure and pessimistic about finding desirable and compatible friendships. Poor self-esteem and an underdeveloped sense of one's worthiness, likeability and attractiveness prevent the lonely person from taking risks and venturing out into new relationships. Hence, they typically lack confidence and enthusiasm to pursue new relationships or nurture existing ones. As a chronic condition, it can be emotionally and psychologically debilitating.
Contrary to what many people believe, loneliness isn't just a result of being alone or an absence of friends. It is a deeper problem that is caused by thoughts and feelings of inadequacy, imperfection and shame. Chronically lonely people are often holding onto pessimistic predictions about the prospects of finding companionship, social connections and supportive relationships.
The lonely often suffer in silence. For many, it is hidden behind a facade of normalcy. While smiling and having fun, many hide their core feelings of loneliness. For these people, loneliness is not a reflection of what is happening in their lives at any given moment, but what occurs secretively and silently within them. When around people they know, they pretend to be upbeat, positive and happy, while at the same time feeling unworthy and insecure. Since it is a shame-based experience, it is typically kept a secret.
Lonely people inadvertently put themselves in a catch-22 situation: social opportunities seem like a heavy burden fraught with the potential of rejection or abandonment. The more you feel lonely, the more you feel inadequate and unworthy, the more you stop believing anyone will ever like or love you, the more you isolate. With a belief of potential rejection or abandonment, the lonely person is unable to put their best foot forward in any given social situation. Hence, loneliness feeds on itself.
The causes of loneliness are varied and multi-dimensional, including social, psychological and physiological factors. The major cause of chronic loneliness is often attributed to early developmental factors such as a child's lack of attachment to their adult caregivers who only conditionally love (love with strings attached) their children. Similarly, childhood neglect, abuse and abandonment are early childhood factors that eventually manifest into adult loneliness.
Since loneliness is a deeply embedded psychological experience (condition), having enough friends can never result in feeling secure and lovable. Building up one's self-esteem and ability to love, respect and care for oneself is fundamental in solving and healing the deeper psychological conditions that create chronic loneliness. Counselling helps people to explore their early childhood wounds in a safe and confidential space and learn new ways to" re-parent" themselves by learning to love, acknowledge and appreciate themselves.
Life is too short to waste on suffering from core loneliness. Please heed to my suggestion: open up, take a chance and access the hidden part of you that deserves true and loving companions. Heal your childhood wounds. Learn to love yourself and eliminate loneliness from your life!
The following are 10 tips to battle and conquer loneliness:
1. Catch your inner critic's attempts to sabotage yourself. Pay attention to self-degrading thoughts like" I am too fat for anybody to want to date" I wish I were funnier and had interesting things to say" or" people never seem to understand me"
2. Replace negative self-talk with affirming messages, such as" I am perfectly lovable just as I am" and" I welcome love, friendship and support into my life"
3. Fight the urge to isolate. Isolation validates your fears that you are not worthy of the love and support you absolutely deserve. Sometimes you have to force yourself to do exactly that which you are dreading -- like putting yourself out there.
4. Weed out the toxic relationships and create space in your life for relationships that fuel your spirit. You can't grow lovely succulent vegetables with a large patchwork of weeds.
5. Nurture your support network. Even if there is only one person to start with, you can build on it. Don't underestimate the importance of what you have to offer.
6. Expand your social network. Online social sites such as meetup. Com are an ideal place to meet people and to explore hobbies, interests and social groups.
7. Open your self-up, take risks, and allow yourself to be vulnerable. Since loneliness results in isolation, experiment by sharing aspects of yourself, including experiences, feelings, memories, dreams, desires, etc. This will help you feel more known and understood.
8. Ask for what you need. Find your voice. Tell people what you need from them to alleviate the loneliness. Friends respond to direct messages for help and support. Give it a try, you might be surprised!
9. Take action. Don't wait for an invitation. Be willing to take a risk, be proactive and invite people to share in your life, whether it is for coffee, lunch, a walk, an event or a gathering in your home.
10. Recognize the importance of being alone and enjoying solitude. Being alone is not the same as being lonely. Peace, quiet, freedom, space and the opportunity to connect with your deeper self.
11. Consider therapy. Counseling is something that is healthy and proactive that can help you overcome the self-defeating behaviors that exacerbate loneliness. With the support of a therapist, you can change your thinking and relationship patterns and achieve the life you want!
I have sex with my gf. Her age is 22. Nd my condom is broke then after two days she take unwanted 72 days. Then after 8 days .she feel pain nd some blood type something came in her overy .she feel pain. Can I know what is that?
Keeping in touch with your consciousness can be a brilliant thing to do. One should know thy self before anyone else in the world. Consciousness qualifies as self awareness. It gives you clarity about what you want, who you really are and who you really want to be.
How to keep in touch with your consciousness?
- Walk out into the woods: Go on a nature hike. Take your dog and go for a run into the woods. Listen to your favourite music and do not forget to stop and breathe in the scenic beauty. It is bound to make you introspect.
- Go on a solo trip: Take a leave from work, get packing and head out to that trip to the Himalayas that you have been planning on for ages. Take your closest friends along if you would like to. And, if you are going on your own, do not forget to inform your friends or family about it.
- Meditate: Even if you have never tried to do it before, it is never late to start. Even if you are in the beginners’ level, it helps you attain inner peace and tranquillity. It is probably one of the best ways to get in touch with your inner self and harness energy from within. It will give you greater focus, more transparency and you will attain discipline in life.
- Befriend with like-minded people: When you are on a journey to become a person with great self awareness and a more conscious person, you are the most benefitted when you find people who share your belief and you can be your true self with them. This will make you true to yourself and the people around you. This is a sign of rising self consciousness.
- Pursue higher intelligence: Every single person is intelligent in their own way. A person may be blessed with high I.Q., whereas other people can be emotionally or spiritually intelligent. While chasing consciousness, learn to grow as a person. Make yourself familiar to new things, different people and you will realise how vast is the world and the immense amount of things you are yet to take from her.
- Taking control of your decisions: Never let another person dictate terms to you. The moment you let another person make your decisions, you lose yourself a little bit. Taking conscious control over your decisions will immediately create a sense of understanding of your own self and you will attain more consciousness in the process.
- Let the skies speak to you: Go camping will your closest, true friends and star gaze with them. Lying down on the grass and watching millions of stars look right back you can be an overwhelming experience. You will truly learn and understand how vast this universe is and let it seep into you. You will feel more in touch with yourself than ever before. The path to self consciousness will get even more clear in your head.
My wife is 21 year old and taking dose of 1500 mg levera tablets (500 mg in day 1000 mg in night )everyday since last one and half year. Now we are planning for baby. Is it safe use of these tablets during pregnancy or it has some side effect on child/mother during pregnancy. Please guide us we are very much anxious.
Hello doctor I'm 24 years old. Under fertility treatment I took hcg 5000 injection on 25 th October. (i.e 15th day of my period) when will check my pregnancy using HPT? When will the test give reliable result?
My menstruation due date was on 26th june still it's not started. And did pregnancy test at home and report was negative. And have sum off discharge from vagina.Please tell.
Soon after ovulation I have been experiencing pain in my legs and sensitivity in my breasts. Is ths possible pregnancy or jus PMS? How do I knw if im pregnant?
I had my last period on November 6th 2016. I bleed for 5 days. I get my next period on the exact day or the previous day of the next month. We had intercourse on 2nd December 2016. What are the chances that I might conceive?
Polycystic ovary syndrome is one of the most common diseases that are faced by the women of today and the major reason for this is the lack of healthy balanced diet. Pcos is a disease that prevails most commonly in obese or over-weight women. Women with pcos have higher level of insulins than normal and this causes your ovaries to produce excess androgens.
The pcos diet consists of food high in fibre and protein. High fibre food can help combat insulin resistance by slowing down digestion and reducing the effect of sugar on the blood. High fibre food includes beans, lentils, leafy vegetables, almonds and sweet potatoes. Lean protein plays a crucial part in the pcos diet as it ensures that it is filling and is a health dietary option for women. Lean protein is concentrated in food such as tofu, chicken and fish. The diet should also include food reducing inflammation such as tomatoes, kale, spinach and almonds and olive oil.
There are certain food items that should be avoided if you have pcos. They include foods with refined carbohydrates such as white bread, snacks and drinks with high sugar levels and inflammatory food such as red meat. Pcos like many other diseases is positive to proactive lifestyle. Weight loss dieticians state that a healthy diet along with daily exercises would keep pcos at bay.