Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rathna SrinivasanYour feedback matters!
Moderate iugr case. 8.5 month during pregnancy and baby weight 2100 gm it is safe to delivery this time to baby please help.
Indian summer vegetable - Snake gourd (chichinda, padval)
The snake gourd (chichinda, padval), also known as chinese cucumber.
Snake gourd is a natural antibiotic, expectorant, and laxative. It can disperse phlegm, remove pus, expel toxic matter and is anti-inflammatory. It creates a cooling effect in the body. It is useful in correcting disorders, processes of nutrition and it restores the normal function of the system. Snake gourd helps stimulate the production of body fluids, relieving dryness. The plant is particularly useful in checking night sweating during the active phase of tuberculosis of the lungs.
Snake gourd is the best household remedy for heart problems. The juice of the fresh leaves is useful in heart disorders like palpitation and pain in the heart on physical exertion.
Belotero balance- the dermal filler that is used to smooth moderate-to-severe etched-in lines and wrinkles on your face is now available in your area!
Visit dermaworld skin & hair clinics and attain back your young & glowing skin with the best technology in the world.
For appointments & details, please contact: +91-9911100050 (rajouri garden); +91-9911300050 (new rajinder nagar)
#dermaworldskinclinics #drrohitbatra #beloterobalance
Hi. I am a 28 YO female. Me and are going on a vacation and I wish to conceive there. We are going on a 10 day trip and I am expecting my periods during last one or two days of the trip. Can I delay my periods somehow so I could conceive during the trip? Will it be ok (health-wise) for the baby? What are my options? Thanks.
A 25 years girl conceived when her thyroid was 22 points.Then she started taking treatment for thyroid and become normal . She is 3rd month now.Is there any chance that her baby will get thyroid?
She missed her period of this month she should get be before 15days and there are bit changes in her health and body as like susan on legs pain in back and stomach irritation pain on legs and joints.
My period date was 3 but till now it's not happen. I have tested but it is negative. What should I do?
I use have pain in my stomach on my periods. Even vomiting also. I even can't get up n do any work. I have always a very severe pain. What should I do.
She is pregnant and today is her last day for delivery but still she not get pain to give a birth to baby.
Drink lots of water: People tend to drink less water during winters but it is highly important to hydrate your skin from within. Carry a bottle of water with you whenever you step outside. Herbal tea is also a great remedy to moisturise your skin from within. Don’t leave your skin thirsty. Drink more water and help your skin retain its shine.
Bathe with lukewarm water: Winter is the time when your skin and hair need maximum attention. Though the idea of piping hot water is very tempting, stick to a lukewarm water bath every day. Make sure you use a mild non-drying soap or a moisturising soap to prevent your skin from getting dry and itchy.
Keep your skin moisturised: Choose a good, oil-based moisturiser to keep the skin moisturised and soft. Pay special attention to the exposed parts (and the most affected areas) like your hands, nails, feet and lips. Keep them well moisturised at all times. Use a lip balm to keep your lips soft and supple. Lip balm with SPF works better. Even those who have oily skin must use light moisturising lotions after cleansing to keep the skin soft.
Use a good sunscreen: People like to enjoy the sun during winters but little do they know that exposure to the sun can harm their skin in winter too. Use a sunscreen of SPF 15 or more when you step out in the open. In fact, it should be a part of your daily routine throughout the year. Don’t say goodbye to your sunscreen just because summer is over.
Do not lick your lips: Winter is the season of chapped lips and licking them will make them more chapped. Instead, use a good lip balm, preferably which contains tea tree oil as it helps heal painful cracks.
Internal wellness: This continues to be a requirement all through the year as a healthy skin is a reflection of good inner health. One should continue to eat healthy, drink plenty of water and exercise regularly.
I have been diagnosed with poly cystic syndrome. Does this effect the chance of being pregnant. I do also take medicine for that but want to stop that. Will that effect it.
My wife age 40yrs, three misscarrige first ectopic at the third monh of pregnency 2010 second misscarrige 2012 at the third month of pregenancy and third at the last of sixth month pregnancy in 2013 and after two month of it under dipression and now under treatment to a physcatrist in dehradun, all reports normal and have problem of epilepsy too taking pyne 50 tab can we have a healthy baby and chances of pregnancy to my wife all the last pregnancy were natural without any medicine my wifes blood group is o.
Is the side effect caused by I pill or not my Question is this should I will get pregnant. On my face and chin some hair growth are seen. How to get rid of that unwanted hair. Is my period will regular or not I'm suffering always my any body parts become numb. It takes time to settle down. I feel always low can't stand for long. Should I start loosing my weight or not? I'm not getting my periods without medicine and pills when I take pills doctors pescribstion then only I get my periods. Otherwise it won't come for 9 to 10 months. What should I do I" m tensed too much please suggest me some medicine exercise etc I want to consult with my partner. Thanks & regards, Pm.
She delivered a premature baby girl on 9th dec16 through C- section. On 23rd Dec'16 while lifting the baby, 3 stitches got open up and had bleeding. She was hospitalized and re stitched. stitches are not getting dissolved due to cold season too. Is there any solution to get fast recovery from the stitches. Do stitches take time during winters in order to get cure and ideally how much time it will take.
I do not know the size of PCOD, but I having this in before 4 years, still I do not take any medicine, I just want to reduce the problem, so please help to reduce pcod in simple and natural way?
Green tea is believed to be one of the healthiest beverages. It is rich in nutrients and antioxidants, which have a positive effect on the body. Some of the benefits, which it provides are lesser risk of cancer, fat loss, and an improved function of the brain. The latest study about green tea reveal that it boosts memory and can make you smart!
Listed here are some of the most amazing health benefits of having green tea which have been backed by research:
- The presence of bioactive compounds in green tea helps to improve the health. It is enriched with polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins, which are considered to be powerful antioxidants. These reduce the free radical formation in the body thereby, protecting the cells from damage.
- The compounds found in green tea helps to improve the brain function, thus making you smarter. The main ingredient is caffeine. Though not as much as in coffee, it is enough to create a response. Caffeine blocks Adenosine, an inhibitory neurotransmitter and increases the neurons and thus the concentration of the neurotransmitters like the norepinephrine and dopamine. It also has an amino acid L-theanine which increases the activity of the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA. Caffeine and L-theanine work together to improve the brain function.
- The antioxidants found in green tea can actually lower the risk of cancer. The oxidative damages lead to cancer and antioxidants have a protective effect against cancer. As green tea is enriched with antioxidants it reduces the cancer risk. Milk should not be added in this tea as it reduces the value of the antioxidants.
- Green tea lowers the risk of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. Thereby, protecting the brain in old age. Alzheimer's is a neurodegenerative disease, which causes dementia. Parkinson's being the second common neurodegenerative disease also involves death of dopamine, produced by the neurons of the brain. The bioactive compounds of the green tea have multiple protective effects and reduce the risk of these disorders.
- The dental health can be given a boost by drinking green tea. The catechins found in green tea stop the growth of certain virus and bacteria. This helps to lower the risk of infections and in turn improves the dental health, halitosis and caries.
- The risk of type 2 diabetes, which is considered to be an epidemic disease can be lowered by having green tea. In diabetes there is an increased blood sugar level and green tea improves this insulin sensitivity.
- Green tea lowers the LDL and total cholesterol. It also protects against the LDL particles from oxidation. This is turn is believed to lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.