Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rathna SrinivasanYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old working woman. My menses is irregular. What should I do? I am married and I have no kids. My husband's sperm count is also very low. What should my husband do?
Hi sir/madam, I am 15 years old facing stomach pain problem every month in periods time it will continuing for 5 days. At this 5 days I am having a lot of pain some time I am controlling my self. Please tell the actual problem and why this happen. Is it harmful for my future? Is any remedy? Thank you.
Hi, I am 15.4 weeks pregnant I still get abdomen pain, it's poky pain sometimes on left sometimes on right ,an its really disturbing for me when I am at work in office, it pains more when I walk ,well I did me sonography on my 13 week ,did dual marker test ,doctor said child is normal ,however my gynac does not have anything to say about my pain she says it will go ,but since I am pregnant from weeks now I am going through this pain ,can you please tell me if it is normal ,and how to avoid this pain.
My age is 19 years female and 62 kg with 5 foot 2 inch height. I have dark circles and feel sunken my eyes sometimes. I feel tired if I work a little bit more aur be sitted for long hours and have back ache due to this. I sleep more than 9 hrs sometimes like 2 days in week for 12 hrs. I also feel anxiety and sadness sometimes without reason. I want to know that extra sleeping is due to obesity or anaemia or depression?
My wife last period was begin 3rd on this month. So which date will be of ovulation time. So we can intercourse for baby. Actually we are trying couples of months but still no result. One more thing I want to ask you actually I have high blood pressure so I am taking telma am tablet since two years so is there any problem for be a father in future pls suggest.
Hi, I am of 21 years unmarried girl, my regular days are from 21-27 of every month and I got my periods on 23rd of september which ended on 27th and on 28th september. I had sex without protection but within 72 hours I took that unwanted 72. On 5th and 6th october I again had periods but this time it was brown blood. On 16 october I again had sex without protection but he ejaculated outside on that time I didn't took any medicine. Now its 6th november there is no sign of periods. Does it mean that I am pregnant? Or something else is the reason of not getting my periods on time.
Am 19 weeks pregnant. My baby growth measurement are BPD: 4.3 cm , AC: 13.6 cm , FL: 3.1 cm. May I know total height of my baby at this week and this is proper growth for 19th week?
with the exams approaching, the pressure increasing and the anxiety reaching the pinnacle; being able to concentrate on what you study and remembering it is the most important concern of the hour.
Here are some tips which will help you to concentrate on your studies and remember whatever you have studied:-
* keep your cell phone aside. These days, the cell phone addiction has become more difficult to cure than any other addiction. It is better to switch off your cell phone and keep it in a place far from your reach so that you can concentrate on what you are needed to concentrate on rather than what is pulling your attention.
* make a timetable and stick to it. Make a proper schedule of each day which will include what time will you wake up, when you will eat, when you will take a nap etc. Even include what subject and what chapters you will study each day. This will make your revision planned and hassle free.
* take adequate sleep. It is necessary to sleep at least 6 hours in a day even during exams as your brain needs that much time to recuperate from the stress and strain. Studies have shown that taking an adequate sleep of 6 hours in a day, increases productivity and improves your ability to remember what you have studied that day.
* take a short nap after lunch. The grasping ability reduces after eating lunch and hence it is a good habit to take a power nap of 7 to 8 minutes after lunch.
* keep your body properly fed and properly hydrated. There is no specific food that will help you improve your grasping ability. All the foods are important enough to provide the necessary nutrition to your brain and, in turn, improve its grasping and retaining ability.
* lastly, don't over exert yourself. Stress is only going to make you forget what you have read. If possible, perform meditation for 10 to 15 minutes in the day to relax your mind and refresh you for the whole day of studying.
My gf and I had sex on her fertility period (just 3 days before her ovulation). We used protection but still after 12 hrs she ate i-pill because we were scared for something wrong would happen. And now her period is 2 days late. Is it because of the i-pill?
High sex drive and great sexual compatibility with your partner are not the only things required to spice up your sex life. The right attitude and lots of confidence are equally important. Read on to find out how you can boost your confidence between the sheets:
Breathe easy. It’s sex; not rocket science that you have to think too much and plan in advance. Just go with the flow and enjoy the moment. Overthinking will only complicate things and shift your focus away from the action.
Know your body
If you are not comfortable with your body, how will you know your pleasure points? And if you don’t know what makes you happy, how will you know if you are sexually compatible with your partner? It’s all connected, you see!
Communication is key. There’s no two way about it. Ditch the shyness and express your needs (your man expects it from you as well). The right communication will help turn on the heat for sure.
Every woman has her own positives and negatives. Embrace yourself for whoever you are. Comparing yourself with others will take you nowhere and all the good things in bed that could have come your way might just not.
Add lots of foreplay
Foreplay is one of the best ways to steam things up. Lots of foreplay will help you and your partner forge that comfortable bond and dispel those inhibitions. This will eventually lead to a lot of naughty things.