Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My fiance is pregnant we can't tell our family members about this. So can abortion be done without letting any one know . And how much does it take. She is 2 month pregnant.
Yesterday I have done sex for the first time and bleeding happens. Even today morning I found little bleeding. Is it normal?
How much months or years should I breastfeed my baby, he is now 1. 5 yrs. Till now he takes my milk only twice in 24 hrs. Or thrice. I want to loose my weight, tab garcinia is given to me, so in such a little amount of breastfeeding to my baby, am I passing side-effects to baby. Or no need to take garcinia for weight loss.
Am 22 yers old female. I have used a weight gain product .(nutri GAIN) powder. And my period date is 8th of this mnth. But still my period is not came ,is their any problem with that powder. I have used that powder without consulting a doctor. And nw I have stopped eating dat powder. please help me that how to come my period regular in the date. Can I use any tablets for coming my period. Thank you.
My friend had unprotected sex 7,8,9 and 11 January 2017 and she didn't take any pill. She told me her bf not fall sperm on her bt she is afraid now bcoz her period date is 11 jan and today is 16 jan. Previous month she had one problem that her period comes 4-5 days late, without doing anything. Lil bit chance to get pregnant bt she didn't want to take any risk. She is crying. Please help her. What should I do for my friend? Please tell me any medicine or any test for assuring that she is not pregnant. (Note:- she get allergy nice tablet group)
My wife undergone d and c on may 2015 after that her periods not been regular what would be the reason behind this?
I am 7th month pregnant . Dr. Said me I am suffering from sugar I want to know will my baby will also get sugar because of me.
My wife 35 weeks 2 days pregnant but kal sonography karwayi juice report kucj is tarah he SINGLE live intrauterine fetus of mga 33wks 2 days with cephalic presentation at the time of scanning (delayed conception)
What happens when Husband blood group is B+ and wife is A- for planning baby or child birth? Please advise.
I do unprotected sex with my bf on my period's last day at evening nd at midnight a little blood comes out. Is there any chance of getting pregnant please tell.
Hi Being a woman I don't have enough thoughts. I am very interested in sex. Recently I got married. But I didn't get satisfied with him. So tell me solution.
Despite them being sweet and tasty, there are no nutritional benefits to sodas whatsoever. Moreover, doctors from all over the globe have concluded that numerous health risks are linked to soda pop consumption. Here are a number of reasons to help you arrive at a more comprehensive understanding of the harmful effects of soda on your health:
- It has been scientifically backed up that drinking sodas is absolutely pointless. Because sodas have been found to contain nothing but sugar and calories, there is really no reason why you should drink soda. Further, even diet sodas have no particular nutritional value attached to them, despite the claim that they have zero to no calories.
- The sugar contained in soda often combines with bacteria present in your mouth to form certain types of acid. These, along with carbolic inherently present in carbonated sodas, work together to have a damaging influence on your teeth, leading to cavities and tooth decay.
- Sodas can also prove to be injurious to your major organs, and are associated with conditions such as chronic kidney disease, chronic liver disease and the development of metabolic syndromes.
- Because of the presence of large amounts of high fructose corn syrup, there is a greater risk of obesity. Furthermore, because of its high sugar content and its perverse effects on hormonal levels in the body, soda consumption is also associated with the development of type 2 diabetes, besides other complications like increased appetite and greater difficulty losing weight.
- Soda consumption also tends to soften bone strength and contributes to lower bone density. The presence of caffeine and phosphorus in most sodas further increases the risk of acquiring disease such as osteoporosis.
Fortunately, there are tons of options, which you can choose over soda pop. These alternative beverages will most naturally contain higher nutritional value and benefits. A few alternatives include:
- Fruit juice
- Powdered drink mixes