Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Rathan KumarYour feedback matters!
I am some middle and upper back pain. I was prescribed Nucoxia Mr. (2 Tablets daily for 3 days) I felt relief but as soon as I discontinued them, the pain returned. I am preparing for my entrance exams. I do not want this pain at least for now. Can I consume Nucoxia Mr. - 1 tablet for 15-20 days?
I'm suffering with joint pains right hand wrist paining too much just using pain killers but no use. Please help me.
I have some pain in my right feet during some work. Now a days it's very bad situation. My entire log is so pain full. I got paracetamol. My age is 47. My nurses in leg is so pain right now what I doing now. please tell me.
I have been feeling like burning in both sole and some less in legs since one week while sitting & working in office. From today it is continue of burning sensation even in home during sitting or laying. Please suggest.
I have back pain type in back side, Next day high blood pressure start in night, next day slow blood pressure, and back side pressure.
I am using knee braces from last one week every after 8 to 10 hrs of duration I am suffering from knee swelling.what to do
Sir, maire pero mai bhot Dino se dard ho raha hai Maine doctor ko bhi dikhaya par koi arma nhi. Please advise.
Myself parag I have suffering joint pain its occurs in every week in hand wrist and knees please tell me some suggestions.
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 7 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
There is high stifness & pain in muscles of my left arm. I canot raise this arm freely. There is pain in shoulder & near neck.
I am 51 years old women. Height short (5") weight normal. For last 6/7 months my right hand finger tips are not working properly. They are losing strength. I still do everything but I feel these fingers will become senseless soon. I face problem to sew a cloth, to hold anything, I cannot put pressure on these finger tips. My left hand is all ok. My uric acid is normal. sugar and blood pressure is also normal. I do not have any other major problem. I have not consulted any doctor yet. What should I do.
I am 27 year old I have a neck pain from last 2 month and water is coming from noseso please give the answer that how could I stop water from nose and how relief from pain.
I am 26 yr female and have lower back pain from last few months, I went for the x-ray and retrolisthesis has been identified in the x-ray, can you please suggest some exercises or treatment for the same.
I am a 31 years old male and suffering from left shoulder-neck region pain since last 3 months. I went for physiotherapy and took 5 sittings of the treatment and started doing exercises as recommended, but although the pain reduced for few days, it has started again. I am now being told to meet an orthopaedic. Please suggest.
Doctor since from last e days I am having a back pain lower left side. It pains much during movements. Please advice.
Rheumatology is a field of medicine which deals with 'Auto-immune' diseases.
'Auto-immune' means diseases in which a part of your immune system, which usually protects you, gets automatically hyper activated and starts damaging your own organs.
All organs can be affected with rheumatic diseases - Joints (most common), spine, skin, muscle, eye, lungs, kidney, blood etc.
Because joints are most commonly involved, Rheumatologists are also called Joint / Arthritis.Specialists/ Immunologists. They are detectives who can detect more than 50 types of arthritis.
Rheumatic diseases can be very serious. They can affect children and young people also.
Timely treatment is necessary to prevent joint damage and even at times save lives.
(Rheumatologists are not orthosurgeons, they are physicians)