Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rasul KhanYour feedback matters!
Hello plzz help me I have problem of Whitehead since last 3years on my nose, chin, between eyebrows. I have used many ways to get rid of it but nothing happened please tell me a very good and effective way.
Hi. VIAGRA pill is helpful to sex or not. If it is help full. How should we take before sex how much time before we should take it please explain me.
I cannot sleep normally. Daily i am having strange dreams and cannot sleep peacefully. I am having this for many days. why is it so?
What are the symptoms of low level of vitamin D in our body? How the deficiency of vitamin D affects our body?
My wife is when to lunch or dinner after some time she was vomiting and after she pain near heart but Dr. Said sonography report must so I have this report but no problem found in this report so now what treatment I have done for my wife please help me for this treatment.
How many times in a day can I masturbate? Can't I masturbate 4-5 times in a day? Is it harmful to do it so many times in a day? please help me getting rid of them.
Occasionally I face severe pain in my neck and shoulder which lasts for a about a week while doing some workout. No swelling is visible tough. I believe there might be some nervous issue.
The kidney is the organ that helps to filter out the waste from the blood. It also helps in maintaining blood pressure. Kidney disease is the condition when the kidney fails to filter out the waste mixed with blood. These causes buildup of waste in the body. Kidney diseases can be classified into:
- Acute Kidney Injury – Acute kidney disease is the damage to the kidneys. It may be short term, but in some patients, it may lead to kidney disease. The main causes are:
- Acute kidney injury can occur due to a drug, severe infection, or radioactive dye.
- Obstruction to the urine caused by kidney stones or enlarged kidney can also lead to acute kidney injury.
- Chronic Kidney Disease – Kidney function may worsen over years and can lead to chronic kidney disease. Sometimes it can lead to end-stage kidney diseases, which requires dialysis or even transplants.
- Cyst in the kidneys.
- Acute Renal Injury: In gastroenteritis or even in case of high fever, severe dehydration results and the uncorrected dehydration can cause acute renal injury, Chronic renal injury.
- Overuse of medicines for pain like diclofenac, ibuprofen etc damage kidneys.
- Some antibiotics also cause kidney damage.
- Certain ayurvedic medication may have heavy metals as contents which can cause severe damage to kidney.
- Certain Chemicals through its vapors or ingestion in chemical factories can cause kidney damage, hence periodic kidney function tests are required in such cases.
- Damaged blood vessels of the kidney due diabetes or high blood pressure.
- Attacks on the tissues of the kidney or the immune system.
- Congenital abnormalities of the urinary tract or of the kidney.
What are the symptoms of kidney disease?
- The person may feel nausea or vomiting.
- The passing of urine may become lesser.
- Persistent fatigue and shortness of breath.
- You may have a loss of appetite.
- Swelling around the ankles and puffiness of eyes are common symptoms of kidney disease.
- The individual has pale, dry and itchy skin.
- Muscle cramps, particularly in the legs may also be a symptom of kidney disease.
What can you do to prevent kidney disease?
The best thing to do to prevent kidney disease is early detection and treatment to slow down the progression to kidney failure. Diabetes and high blood pressure can put you at high risk of having kidney diseases. People suffering from these should be extra cautious regarding their kidney’s health. Some of the common prevention techniques are:
- If you have hypertension, you have to undergo regular checks and take preventative measures such as medications and a low salt diet to keep these in check. Blood pressure must be kept around than 130/80 at most times.
- If you are suffering from diabetes then always check your and blood sugar levels and also perform regular urine tests to ensure that the kidneys are functioning normally. Control of diabetes is very important to prevent yourself from kidney disease.
- Cholesterol levels should also be under control. Ensure a healthy diet and regular exercise so that the body can flush out or stop the buildup of bad cholesterol within the body.
- Smoking and alcohol should be avoided as these can add to hypertension as well as blood sugar. Smoking should be stopped completely while alcohol can be consumed in very limited quantities once on a while. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men, premature ejaculation (PE) stands for the uncontrollable discharge of semen either prior to or shortly after sexual penetration. Usually, ejaculation that occurs within 30 seconds to 4 minutes is considered premature. Furthermore, there are two kinds of premature ejaculation:
Causes of premature ejaculation:
When it comes to causes, PE can have at its core several reasons. As you age and become wiser with time, you learn to control your orgasm. But there are times when you may experience uncontrolled ejaculation of semen. This usually occurs with a new sexual partner or if you've had your last ejaculation a long time ago. Nonetheless, the causes of this sexual problem can be the following:
Under this sub-head, a number of factors may contribute to the problem such as:
1. Your previous history of sexual intercourse can cause you to develop a pattern, which may prove to be difficult to change as you move on with your life. For example, situations where you've hastened the climax with your partner so as to hide the problem; or feelings of guilt that cause you to rush through your sexual intercourses can go on to give rise to PE.
2. Similarly, anxiety about your sexual performance or issues related to your sexual experience can also play a role in bringing about the uncontrolled discharge of semen.
3. Interpersonal problems between you and your partner can be a psychological trigger behind the problem as well.
4. Last but not the least, the fear of the failure to maintain an erection, more specifically the fear of erectile dysfunction can cause you to hasten the climax with your partner, leading to PE.
A number of biological factors can cause the problem of premature ejaculation, ranging from abnormal hormone and brain chemicals' levels, thyroid and prostate or urethra inflammation, to hereditary and abnormal reflex functions of the body's ejaculatory system.
How to manage your PE?
Apart from drug therapy, there are several ways through which you can effectively control your ejaculation and these are:
- Using condoms to reduce the sensitivity of your penis
- Having sexual intercourse with your partner on top can reduce your chances of experiencing premature ejaculation
- Indulging in longer foreplay can help delay your ejaculation
- Take deep breaths to delay stimulation and ejaculation
- Practice start-stop and squeeze techniques, which help in arousing your penis to the point of ejaculation but stopping before it occur to delay semen discharge.
Premature ejaculation can cause both you and your partner to be dissatisfied with your sex life. But there are ways available that can provide you with long-term relief from the problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.