Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi SirohiYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am Abdul residing at calicut itself. I am suffering with big cavity and not structure for root canal or to take out teeth. When I approach a Dr, one year ago, they tried to take out but I knocked out on the spot. I am really afraid pain. Would you please suggest me how can Take off my teeth and where is the good place and Dr. To consult me. I am kindly looking forward from you. Thanks.
I fall down and teeth broken with the root and it was restitched with the same teeth the teeth become black and I did not have any good set of teeth through surgery whether I will be able to get good set of teeth?
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.
I have been getting blood from upper right side of Gums.especially when i went to Bath room bleeds some what But this is not happens Daily. It appears weekly couple or third.
My mouth stinks too much. Nowadays. Hvn toothache also. Suggest how to reduce the stinking of mouth?
Sir I have have bad breath problem. Even I brush daily but after. Sometime again my mouth is not fresh and also when I speak lot of saliva comes in my mouth and I have little bit problem in my throat and gastric problem. What is the the solution to remove it immediately.
My tongue has become tasteless. What ever ieat I do not get that taste but I have a sort of saltish taste in my tongue.
I am Ratif ahmad I am 21 years old I am suffering from tooth ache I extract one teeth but my others are becoming worst day by day even I brush 2 or 3 times a day I consulted doctor many times but all in vain Now can you please suggest me some remedies or suggestions so that I could improve my tooth.
How I can done bleaching in teeth for removing yellowish color This can be done by dentist or by ourself at home Pls give me details regarding this or tell me about the chemical or bleaching which I can purchase from drugs shop.
How to remove yellow colour from teeth? Please help Can we clean teeth in dental clinic? It will affective. It will long last.
Hello sir. I'm facing a critical problem because of my teeth color from last six months its been in color yellow n turning more n more day by day I can't smile freely I can't talk freedom with anyone can I have a suggestion please of my yellowish color teeth way should I do won should I consult as a best specialist.
Sir, I have soar throat since 2008, I have respiratory problem in my left nose, I always feel pain (byatha, dard) in left side tonsil and neck, when I open my mouth I heard some sound (khot khot awaj) end of left jaws. I feel less sense left side of my neck, head and also left shoulder, when I take hard or hot food I feel the food has touched end of my tongue which is not normal than other place of mouth (i have ulcer end of my tongue as per my previous doctor, E.N.T DOCTOR). I take medicine 2 years 2009 and 2010 bur nothing in development. Then I left it for its normal condition (uske bad hum doctor dekhana chhore diya). In April - 2015 go for a normal check up to same doctor, Doctor says its glocitis and give me ointment Amlexanox Oral Paste and also take medicine but nothing is development. Sir please advice what to do.
I am 44 years old male. I am suffering from bad smell from my mouth. It is increasing day by day. I am brushing my teeth thrice in a day. How may I come out from this matter.
2. Avoid sweats between meals.
3. Use fluorinated tooth paste.
4. Brush your teeth after every meal.
5. Visit your dentist regularly for cleansing of your teeth (scaling) and regular dental health checkup.