Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi ShettyYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor a very good morning 2 months before I was having a feeling that I will die and after that I got an attack on the evening while I was on gym I got dizziness and my heart was beating very fast and headache and I was breathing very fast and confusion and after that after 3 day I got same attack in evening when I investigate doc said that there is nothing its normal and after that I had done ct brain which is report to be normal and my ct pns shows mild deviated nasal septum towards left and right maxillary sinusitus I had taken medicine from last two months but now also iam having headache and iam feeling that I will die iam having confusion I am feeling worry and totally lost now iam taking antidepressant pill for last 5 days but then also iam having headache. Is it due to my thinking am I depressed. Pls help iam going crazy because of this.
My son aged 29 yrs is suffering from throat infection since last few days. He was given CiploxTZ for 5 days. His ears get blocked sometimes. Suggest some remedy.
Hi! I am 29 years old. I have a problem that my throat get dry when I sleep. I am suffering from this problem since 1 year. What to do?
I have continuous fever, cough and cold and nose bleeding during morning for the last 4 months. What is the reason?
Hi, I am 35 yrs, male with 93 kg and 5.8 inch. Last few years I was snoring while sleeping. Is there is any treatment available for this problem ?
Actually I have problem in throat. Daily morning when I wake up then more cough" balgum" in my throat n whole day also be compare to morning is less or some red patches in young so is it any serious problem or it's normal. Actually one day I read in internet it's causes of thirst cancer or mouth cancer. I also give treatment n chest X-ray by there is no prob show. Please give me advice or treatment about this. I m so worried bcoz I m only just 25 yrs. Men.
Once I got beating on my ears badly with my father. After 1 month I started listening some sound when I close and open my eyes in ears. Is that something happened in my ears. What should I do. Tell me if this is a problem in future.
How much can a rhinoplasty correct this? Can it correct it to be a normal nose? Also, hope you could give me the "estimate" cost of the whole procedure. Thanks a lot.
I'm suffering from sinus from 2 years I've ask doctors and take many medicines but it is leaking nose everyday what should I do.
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.