Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Sir, My teeth are too much yellowish from childhood due to impure water. Now how can I remove this layer from teeth. I paste thrice a day but unable to no benefit. Provide me some suggestions.
I want to remove tartar in my teeth and also I want whitening teeth, please give me the toothpaste name and how to treat my tartar naturally.
Hi, I am 24 years old I have a gap in between my lower and upper Jaw so I want to know what is the best method Braces or Clear Aligners and How much it costs.
I am 35 years old. I am suffering from teeth pain for last 3 days. Please suggest me how to get rid of this?
Since the past one year I am having too much deposit on tounge. I hardly ever had to use a tongue cleaner before but now I am having to use it twice a day. What is the significance of this problem?thanks in advance.
I m 35 year old I eat gutka from last 18 years regularly Now want to stop itAnd want my teeth to be stain free what to do to get my teeth clear.
This lady has had no problems even 15 years after treatment and her teeth still look wonderful and most natural adding to her smile aesthetics, persona and beauty.
Have a good day.
Space available for upper and lower teeth is insufficient. What does it mean? And what problem I might be having?
Hello, I am 34 years old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minute I need water. What should I do.
For my daughter, 7 years old, 2 extra teeth have grown behind the fronth teetth on lower jaw. What is the solution?
I am 21. I have a salivation problem at night when I am sleeping. Because of this my pillow usually gets wet. It is excess production of saliva in my mouth. Please suggest something because I am facing this problem for a long time.
I have lost enamel on most of my teeth because of which they appear yellow and dirty. Is there any way to make them whiter and brighter?
No one likes going to a dentist. People fear a toothache, let alone the treatment. Because of this, a lot of people end up in the dentist's chair only when the pain is unbearable and it is too late to save the tooth. Just like we have a routine health check up for the rest of our body, our teeth too need to be looked at by a dentist at regular intervals to spot that cavity right when it starts. A regular visit can also allow a quick clean up to keep your teeth shining white.
Here's what to expect during a routine dental check up:
- They'll check your history: Before you actually get to the dentist's chair, your dentist will want to know your entire health background. This is done either by you filling out a detailed form that the receptionist gives you or a junior dentist filling a medical record sheet after asking you questions. You'll specially be asked questions about any pain or symptoms you might be experiencing in your teeth and other things like medications, diabetes, arthritis, pregnancy etc. Each of these problems can have a direct impact on your dental treatment, hence revealing them to your practitioner in advance is very important. Also, be sure to discuss any concerns or anxiety you are experiencing. Most dentists know how to put their patient at ease. All it'll take is a quick chat to put you at ease.
- You'll get a cleaning: Just like the car gets a good wash before the mechanic can have a look, your teeth will get a good scrub before your dentist can address any problem areas. Cleaning involves scraping off built up plaque and tartar that collects above and below the gum line before flossing between and around every tooth to remove any plaque or food particles that are clinging on. You may also get a final shiny finish for your pearly whites at the end of the cleaning session.
- Your teeth will be examined: Your dentist will now use a metal probe with a small angled mirror to see behind and between teeth and gums, as well as check for the softening of tooth enamel and dentin. If you have a cavity or anything deeper, this is when it will surface. Once the doctor identifies a problem, they suggest the next course of action.
- You may get an X-ray: If the doctor finds a problem that needs fixing, he may ask you to take an X-ray to find out how deep the decay is. You'll be asked to bite down on a piece of plastic while the X-ray machine is placed against your cheek. Where possible, you can check if your doctor can do a digital X-ray which emits 90% less radiation.
- Results and advice: Based on your X-ray results and overall medical condition, the doctor may recommend various procedures to remove your existing decay and prevent new ones.