Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi
Submit a review for Dr. RashmiYour feedback matters!
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.
Hi am having severe pain and numbness kind in my feet as soon as I sit and get up and in early mornings getting out from bed. I had a C-section and by the time of delivery I was 82 kgs and now my baby is 11 months my weight is 64. Pain was more before and bit reduced once I reduced my weight. Pellets are tellin that since I was not wearing chappal or socks after delivery water went in sidebody and which is causing pain in feet. Is it true ?and also they were telling like this will be permanent one which when'll not subside by any medication.Plz help me to get rid of this pain.
Feeling body pain in morning when I wake up, exactly in the area of the position I sleep, more pain in back, is it due t . Im 48 year old male.
As asked previously I have swelling on my right hand on upper part with acute pain. I am suffering from type 2 diabetes. Is diabetes reason for the same. Kindly reply.
Hallo Doctor I am ask a question my head is very pain someday. Doctor ask madicen pain killer And our body is very pain.
Pain is a common occurrence in day to day life and should be managed well.
Remember the word ‘ICE’ which means putting ice pack on theinjured painful area, ‘C’ stands for compression and ‘E’stands for elevation.
The mantra, therefore, is to use cold compression and elevation forany injury.
Alternate hot and cold packs are used for chronic pain.
Painkillers should not be taken without a doctor’s advice.
If a painkiller has to be taken, it should be one tablet of paracetamol.
People who take alcohol should not consume paracetamol without asking their doctor.
In patients with kidney disease, even one tablet of painkiller can precipitate kidney failure.
In patients with acid peptic disease, one tablet of painkiller can precipitate gastric bleeding. Instead of taking a painkiller, look for alternative methods torelieve pain.
Pain relieving ointments are better than oral painkillers.
In hospital setting, intravenous and intramuscular injectable painkillers are available.
Always tell your doctor that you are taking painkillers.