Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi ManjunathYour feedback matters!
I am around 25 and almost half bald. I start loosing my hair when I was 18. Is it natural or I am having any issue with my hair. Please help me.
I have hair fall problem past 10 years. I tried many hair oils shampoos consulted doctors and took medicines even though it's not working. I'm worried could you please help us with correct solution how I can come out of this hair fall problem.
I was an social worker by so much stress I have a pimple steel used usen many cream but I din nt get the good results so please give me a natural tips.
Sir I have itching on my two thighs near to my private part. Which medicine and ointment I have to use?
Soft growth occurring on the genitals are known as Genital Warts. Genital warts are infections that are transmitted through physical intimacy (STI). These are caused by certain behaviours of the human papillomavirus (HPV). These growths on the skin cause discomfort, pain and itching. They are particularly harmful for women since certain types of HPV might also cause cancer of the vulva and cervix. HPV is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. Due to this, sexually active people are most vulnerable to various health complications, including genital warts. Prevention of this infection requires essential protection and treatment.
Transmission of genital warts occurs through sexual activity. Development of warts occurs several weeks after the infection. Sometimes, it is not possible to view them with the naked eye. The top of the growths might resemble a cauliflower and might feel slightly bumpy or smooth while touching. The person who is infected may have a single wart or a cluster of warts.
In males, the genital warts may appear in the following regions.
- Inside or around the anus
In females, they might occur in:
- Outside the vagina or anus
- Inside the vagina or anus
In a case where the person has had oral sexual contact with the infected person, the genital warts might appear on the mouth, lips, throat or tongue of the person. In case the genital warts are not visible, the other related symptoms include:
- Vaginal Discharge
Even though the genital warts disappear with time, it is not possible to eliminate the virus once it is in the bloodstream. This would result in several outbreaks during the entire course of life. This is a vital reason why the symptoms should be managed so that transmission of the disease is prevented. Treatment is possible only for relieving symptoms that are painful or for minimizing their appearance. Some topical wart treatments prescribed by the doctor may include:
- Podofilox and Podophyllin (Condylox)
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA)
- Imiquimod (Aldara)
Some surgeries that the physician might conduct to remove genital warts that do not disappear with time include:
- Interferon injections
- Laser treatments
- Cryosurgery, or freezing warts
- Electrocautery, or burning warts with electric currents
- Excision, or cutting off warts
Periodic Pap smears after the initial treatment is recommended for women with genital warts to monitor changes in the cervix.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 24 years old I have a hair fall every day my hair scalp is dry but my hair is very thin. It ia not grow properly not became thick I am very tensed please tell me what to do.
I am 17 year old male from india. From the past 2 to years I have masturbated regularly like 5 times a weak and I believe this has caused me white hair cause previously I did not have white hair neither does anyone in my family previously I had good think black hair. Now I have 40 white hair. I have stopped masturbating and now I want to know how do I make those white hair black again. And is it possible.
I am 18 years old male. Last year I had chickenpox which left scars all over my body and my face. I didn't take them seriously then. One year has passed but the scars didn't fade as I had expected. Is there any cure. I also have Stretchmarks please help.
I have under eye circle near my eyes I tried many of cream to remove them. But they work even we use. What is the perfect solution for these circle.
I am 14 years old and I have extreme hair fall it will take me at least 1 year to grow the hair that has fallen. What should I do know?
I am 20 Year old girl. I have dandruff and hairfall problem, I have tried many products but problem continues and I became little bald on my head.
I have split ends in my hairs. Its been a long time. Please suggest some way to get rid of split ends & rough hair & to grow my hair long.
I am 20 years old and I have problem that hairs are falling from all over my body for past I months can you tell me what may be the reason for it.
I am a student my age is 19 year and I have hair fall problem so please advice me that what can I do.
After a long summer, the first monsoon showers are something everyone looks forward to. After the third shower, this love often abates and the humid, damp weather causes a host of skin infections. Thus, it becomes essential to take extra care of the skin during the rainy season.
Here are a few tips to help your skin maintain its glow:
- Drink plenty of water: Though the weather is humid, the rainy season can make the skin dehydrated. Thus, it is important to drink plenty of water. This keeps the skin hydrated and avoids the accumulation of toxins in the body. 8 -10 glasses of water a day is the minimum intake required during the rainy season. Lotion based serums and water based moisturizers can also help keep the skin hydrated.
- Let your skin breathe: During the rainy season, avoid heavy makeup and foundation. Use water based moisturizers instead of oil based moisturizers. Leaving makeup on for too long during this season can enlarge your pores, block them and lead to acne breakouts. If you must use makeup, ensure that it is properly removed at the end of the day.
- Watch your diet: The condition of your skin mirrors the quality of your diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to keep your skin glowing. Avoid spicy food that can cause erratic blood circulation and lead to allergies and skin irritations.
- Wash your face frequently: As soon as you get home from a day in the rain, wash your face with lukewarm water. Use a soap free cleanser and a scrub to keep your skin clean. After cleaning your face, use an alcohol free toner to close your pores and balance the pH levels of your skin.
- Avoid bleaching: Bleaching and facials could do more harm than good in the rainy season. This can make your skin rough.
- Use sunscreen: Sunscreen protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. While UVB rays may be blocked by the overcast sky, UVA rays pass through windows and clouds as well. UV radiation not only accelerates signs of skin aging but can also lead to skin cancer. Thus, do not forget to wear sunscreen whether the sky is clear or not.
- Keep skin dry: As far as possible, keep your skin dry to fight fungal infections. Any place where the skin folds rub against each other is susceptible to such infections. During the rainy season, the feet are most prone of fungal infections. If you've walked through puddles of rainwater, wash your feet as soon as you get home and dry them properly. Also, avoid synthetic clothes that trap moisture and switch to cotton.
With these tips, your skin will be healthy and remain glowing throughout the season. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.