Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
After suffering from cold, I suffered throat tightness. Now I do not know if I am completely free from it but a new problem has come in which "MY TONGUE IS BEING PULLED BACK" I have lost my spark in voice. Will it recover after sometime?
I got married before 4 years but still my wife has not got pregnant and my tonsil r not in same size is there any problem in that.
Sir I am having allergic rhinitis for 4 years. I have taken lots of antihistamines but as I stop taking it attacks again. Kindly help me.
I am having Chest burning problem and sinusitis problem and little sex problem and stomach gas problem.
I am now producing unpleasant voice compared to past while speaking I don't know why? can I know the reason, also solution for that?
Suddenly I got an throat pain n difficult in swollen feel like food tuck in my throat n cold is very mild pls can u guide me.
My son aged 29 yrs is suffering from throat infection since last few days. He was given CiploxTZ for 5 days. His ears get blocked sometimes. Suggest some remedy.
Sir I am 27 years old. For last 9 months I am suffering from pain in throat, this pain I feel for few seconds in my throat and ear, in time I fill uneasy in my neck. I take some medicine, from. Read more.
My body is over heating I couldn't eat cold food items because I'm affected from sinuses so give me a solution.
I have big problem of snoring. Recently I have put up. My weight to 111 kg. And my height is 5.9'. What is the solution for it? I am fed up with this problem.
I have quit smoking but I have this soar throat and lot of flem that is very hard and doesn't come out. Can any one help on the flem part and how improve my lung capacity.
I am 16 years old male and I am suffering from throat pain since 2 days back and I cannot drink or eat fastly it is very illness felling to me and please give any suggestion for this. Thank you.
Child 11 year old, having ear pain now & then and slight low hearing. Clinical history- was admitted and treated for loose motion in a hospital for a week when was under 1 year age. He was having more wax discharge till last 2 year. He is also having slightly conductive hearing loss. He was treated for the same for six month in 2012. Now wax is reduced. But ear pain is there , more in right ear.
My baby age is nine years, she is suffering from ear pain ,not swelling any type, not etching, any drop or medicine who solve this problem. please tell me drop name.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.