Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi Anand
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi AnandYour feedback matters!
I am kunal live in mumbai, I have piles problem for last 1 year, I have take many home treatment for this, suddenly its gone and I feel relief but after some time its very painful for me, right now I am using hadensa cream for this and along with ayurvedic treatment taking daily Abhyarisht syrup twice in a day. But still no relief .so please help me out with problem. What I do now.
Hi I do have problem with my skin and mainly my face it gets oily I am changing month on month many face wash where they are not controlling oil and I am not using any face packs or scrubs what should I do to control oil on my face as well I want a glow on my skin so please suggest me with good tips so that it would be helpful to me.
I am a 21 years old girl. I am suffering from migraine. When I take some stress a strong pain starts. It makes me irritating. From a month I am not getting proper sleep also. Is there is any connection between this?
I have pain in my right knee. It swells also on slight exertion. My left ankle also pains a lot. Becomes difficult to walk. I am having vit D regularly.
I have been trying to concentrate on my studies. But when I start to study, I am having headache and dizziness and I am not able to concentrate on any other activities. Pls help me.
I missed my periods, my date was 4th Oct as per my last month period. But this month till now there is no periods.
I am 35 yrs. my right ear goes on and off with each step while walking, few days before I was having heavy cold and cough. But it left heaviness and blockage in ear.
Dr. I'm 6fts nd my weight is 59 nd I'm losing my weight nd I can't sleep well. So suggest me best remedies to gain weight as soon as possible nd tell me the exercises which I have to do daily to gain weight.
Chronic kidney disease or CKD is the decreased function of the function of the kidney for a minimum of three months or more. In this the end stage renal disease usually refers to the end of the kidney function where the kidneys work for less than 15% of what they are supposed to. The kidneys play a vital role in the human body and if they do not function properly then a person can die. The functioning of many organs depends on the kidneys. However, the main function of the kidneys is to remove the products and regulate blood and water, control blood pressure, promote healthy and strong bones, and produce hormones.
Here are 5 facts about kidney disease you should know about:
1. Causes of the kidney disease: There are two main common causes of the end-stage kidney disease. These are preventable causes. These are diabetes and high blood pressure, but then kidney disease can be caused by other inherited diseases such as infection, trauma or polycystic kidney disease.
2. Serious stages: The kidney disease has five stages and stage 5 is known as the end stage renal disease; this is the point where patients usually need dialysis or kidney transplant to lead a sane life. The stages of kidney disease are:
Stage 1 – Slight kidney disease
Stage 2 – Mild decrease in kidney function
Stage 3 – Moderate decrease in kidney function
Stage 4 – Severe decrease in kidney function
Stage 5 – End stage renal disease
3. Detection of the disease: Kidney disease is usually difficult to detect because of the presence of very few symptoms. Age, gender along with the blood test is one way to determine information regarding kidney function. The people who are at a risk of getting kidney disease are:
- Over the age of 55 years
- People who suffer from hypertension and diabetes
- Ethnic groups such as Asians, Africans, Americans, Pacific Islanders and Hispanics
4. Signs and symptoms: CKD is usually considered to be a silent disease and many people don’t know that they are suffering from the disease. The signs and symptoms of the disease are:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite
- Numbness and headaches in hand and feet
- Frequent urination
5. Renal replacement treatment: This is the treatment for the end stage of the kidney disease. Dialysis involves the replacement of some part of the lost function of the kidneys and is usually continued throughout life. There are 2 types of dialysis:
- Hemodialysis: This cleans the blood via an artificial kidney which is hooked to the machine
- Peritoneal dialysis: This removes the excess water and waste products and cleans the blood of the body by using the peritoneal cavity as a filter. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.