Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashila
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. RashilaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctors I am 28 years old male, I am taking head bath daily, I am losing 50 to 80 hairs daily I am always clean, and maintaining good diet, slightly I have dandruff. Kindly give me some solutions to get rid from this.
My age is 21 and the main problem is erection. When I used to do sex it troubles me a lot please help me out.
What are the basic treatment for dengue patients? Is there any confirmation test for dengue actually?
Im suffering from constipation from many years. Undergone endoscopy and colonoscopy. Have hemorrhoids and some small ulcers in intestine.
I always masturbate everyday and I cant able to stop and also at night my mind only dream of sex and also a friend gone from my life I feeling very bad because in my mind the bad or sex things came in mind and because of all this no sleep come for long time and my life become board felling like a there is nothing in life to live my diploma subjects also back and I am not able to solve it only in my mind that things came my friend talk with me and we r good friends but now she cant talk as earlier it all happens because only of me she feel like I am her good friend and one day I proposed her and she gone from my life and she never come again please tell me what can I do.
Actually last 4-5day I have headache. And specially when my had down then immediate headache start like someone point in head. So what should I do.
A sensation of pain in the chest is almost automatically associated with having a heart attack. While it is true that it is one of the best indicators of a heart attack, there are quite a few other things which can cause one’s chest to pain and not all need to necessarily be as time critical as a heart attack. So, what are the various things one should be aware of when it comes to pain in the chest? In order to understand chest pain better, it is first very important to understand the various types of chest pain better! So, there is a sharp pain, its opposite which happens to be a dull pain, burning, aching, stabbing pain, as well as a crushing sensation.
Let’s start with the elephant in the room, which is medically known as myocardial infarction or referred to as the infamous heart attack. This occurs when the muscle cells, which are located in the heart die on account of not enough blood flowing through the heart. In simple terms, the best way to get to know that one is having a heart attack is when the person feels a seriously crushing pain in the centre or the left side of the chest. What could be said to be unique about this type of pain is that resting does not make it better.
- Another condition of the heart which is often mistaken by the layman for a heart attack happens to be myocarditis. Inflammation of the heart muscle leads to fatigue and a fast beating of the heart. The person would also experience some difficulty breathing.
- Heart disease can come in multiple forms and one of those is known as CAD or Coronary Artery Disease. When there is a blockage in the blood vessels of the heart, the pain [which is known as angina] is caused by this blockage. The probably solitary source of good news is that permanent damage to the heart is not caused by CAD!
- That being said, a heart attack is a greater possibility. The pain in the chest could spread to the jaw or the back, or even the arm. The sensation is that of the body part being squeezed. The first thing to be done when angina occurs is to rest in order to lower the pain.
- While these conditions have focused on the heart, pneumonia affecting the lungs can cause deep chest ache. It causes a cough and chills. There is also likely to be pus from the respiratory tract which is coughed up!
- Asthma is yet another respiratory issue which could cause chest pain! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.