Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. RashilaYour feedback matters!
I m suffered from an accident 20 october 2014 fell from 3rd floor. I have 3 fractures in my upper left leg and hip joint and at the tym of accident my left ankle twisted too much it also broken My lower jaw also disattached to upper jaw teeth are broken badly After accident My height decreases 1 inch and I can not walk properly now. My whole back is paining I want to be like normal and want to increase My height want should I do?
My friendn is (28 year old married) 66 kg, no diabetes, thyroid or any medical condition is suffering from premature ejaculation. Also he complains that he retains erection for a small time. He ejaculates while performing foreplay with his wife. He is a businessman and is suffering from this condition since one year. What cure can we suggest him. Is his condition treatable or not. The condition doesn't seem to be psychological as per him. So what treatment can be suggested?
Sir my father having fever since yesterday doctor treat as malaria but till know fever not gone I have CBC report with us can you tell me what should I do.
What is the treatment for body itching, particularly, upper back (also the skin is darkened) full legs. (am diabetic)
Hello sir, I am feeling weakness after sex. My baby is 5 yr, wants new baby and we are trying. Any suggestion …? Test report specimen 75000 mn/ml.
Hello sir or madam my weight is 82 kgs and my height is 170 cms I am suffering from night fall or wet dreams I am really worried about that sir or madam please prescribed me some medicine and treatment to solve this problem.
I am suffering from ear infection and discharge from it. Please suggest good ear drops. Thanks in advance.
a) Maintain Correct weight by regular exercise
b) Avoid white n Bakery products
c) Proper Diet n plain water during day
d) Any one Fruits in a day
e) Walking at least 3.00 km in a day
f) Stress Management
g) Maintain normal Cholesterol and Triglyceride level
h) Regular Blood Check up n Glycol HB test in every 4-6 Months
i) Take Medicine as prescribed without fail
j) Inform to Doctor , if use any non-medical / alternative of medicine treatment
k) If also have Hypertension then control by medicine
l) Work / play/ Read , as you most like at least 1 – hour in a day
m) Try to always be Happy & Positive attitude for all situation
o) Avoid smoke / any form of tobacco /Alcohol /Cold Drink / Cold water etc….
Sometimes I will get a pain in chest and feels like it is locked and after sometime I will get relief. In this situation what I need to do?
3 Symptoms to identify vitamin d deficiency
Vitamin d deficiency is caused when your body does not get enough exposure to the sun that is the primary source of vitamin d for your body. It is crucial for the health of your bones, skin and neurological system, therefore, its deficiency may lead to a number of problems and risks such as rickets, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis etc.
Here is a list of four symptoms that can help you to identify if you suffer from a deficiency of vitamin d.
1. Bone pain and muscle weakness
Adults who suffer from a deficiency of vitamin d feel a lot of achiness and pain in the bones and muscles of their body. Also, they are troubled with joint stiffness and fatigue that lowers the overall quality of their life.
2. Fits of sadness and grief
Exposure to the sun (and hence, vitamin d) improves the level of the neurotransmitter serotonin in your body that is responsible for lifting your spirits. However, deficiency of vitamin d prevents you from having a more positive outlook towards life. So, another symptom that can help you identify that your body is deficient in vitamin d is that you've got a lot of blues.
3. A lot of head sweat
If your head sweats a lot, you can be assured that you suffer from an acute deficiency of vitamin d. Head sweating is another prominent symptom associated with vitamin d deficiency.
Indigestion spares nobody. No matter how healthy you are, at some point or the other, everyone suffers from acidity, bloating and gas. On its own these problems are rarely serious, but they can leave you feeling quite uncomfortable and can be embarrassing as well.
Homeopathy can be very effective when fighting against indigestion of any kind. This form of treatment has negligible side effects and hence can be given to both children and adults. Homeopathy does not address only the symptoms but goes to the root of the problem. Thus it also stops the problem from recurring.
Here are few common homeopathic medicines that can help ease indigestion:
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica is known as the remedy for overindulgence. This homeopathic medicine can be used to treat stomach problems of all kinds. It is very effective against bloating and gas and is also often used to treat constipation. Nux vomica is also known as the best homeopathic remedy for heartburn associated with excessive alcohol or caffeine.
- Pulsatilla: This is often used to treat gastric problems that follow eating heavy food like pastries, ice cream and food fried in ghee or butter. It can also be used to treat loose motions.
- China: China is an effective form of treatment against bloating and build up of gas. Abdominal pain caused by gas can also be treated with China. This homeopathic remedy can also be used to treat diarrhea that is accompanied by extreme weakness.
- Arsenic Album: Gastric troubles that are triggered by food poisoning can be effectively treated with Arsenic Album. Some of the symptoms it treats are nausea, loose motions, abdominal pain and vomiting. Acidity and a burning sensation in the stomach can also be eased with this medicine. Arsenic Album is also used in cases of chronic vomiting where the stomach does not retain any food.
- Lycopodium: Sometimes even eating a light meal can leave you feeling bloated and with a heavy feeling in your abdomen. This bloating and excessive gaseousness accompanied by burning burps can be treated with Lycopodium. It also treats acidity triggered by starchy and flatulent food.
Along with taking homeopathic medicine, making a few changes to your eating habits can also help treat chronic gastric problems. Chew your food and eat slowly. Avoid eating anything that is too hot or too cold and drink plenty of water. Ideally you should hydrate your stomach half n hour before eating a meal.