Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashila
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RashilaYour feedback matters!
I have a peculiar irritation and sometimes burning in my mouth, I eat only dhal and rice, no spices, no fruits and sometimes some vegs. Also beacause I cannot eat due to irritation. I an 57 yrs and not a diabetic. I have two kids both married and settled sometimes I gargle my mouth with antacid as adviced. It gives some relief for a short time. Please Help me to get out of irritation and help me to lead a normal life.
I am suffering from fever from last 3 days nearly about 100°F. I took medicine tab twice a day. But still no effect. Tell me some medicines please?
Sir it seems that I got very much addict of masturbate. What is its demerit and how I can stop my this habit.
I am having a light burning sensation on my upper part of left chest and while sleeping facing to ceiling heart beat is getting higher or its my feeling but if I turn to my left it's getting ok, and there is also slight pain which comes and goes on my lower left ribs and if I press little when the pain comes it's getting to normal it's only for few minutes ,i had gone to doctor and they have done ecg and blood tests and said they came ok What might be the problem? Please help.
A healthy intimate life is very important for a person’s physical and emotional health. Sexual issues are very common, though they are not frankly discussed, given the cultural inhibitions that we are brought up with. Both men and women have specific issues, and it is often due to a combination of physical and psychological factors.
Some of the common physical factors that affect sex include normal aging, hormonal imbalances, chronic disease conditions like diabetes and heart disease, menopause, low libido, painful sex, smoking, alcohol abuse, etc. All these affect a person’s desire for sex, ability to perform, or a combination of both.
Psychological factors that affect sexual life include performance anxiety, work-related stress, strains in relationship, family issues, financial issues, past sexual relationships, history of abuse, etc.
Sexual issues manifest slightly differently in men and women. Reduced sexual desire, painful intercourse, lack of orgasms, and inability to be aroused are commonly seen in women. On the other hand, men suffer from erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, low sperm count, reduced libido, etc.
One of the first step towards resolving sexual issues is to acknowledge that there is a problem and come to terms with it. In more than 50% of the cases, coming to terms with it and having a frank conversation with the partner can help solve the issue completely. Both the partners become comfortable discussing about it and make an attempt to find ways to address it. In some cases, involving a counselor also helps.
Ayurveda believes that the following ingredients have a strong role to play in resolving sexual issues in both men and women.
- Shilajit: Known for its potency inducing properties, it is believed to renew vitality and increase the core energy essential for sexual power.
- Safed musli: It is very useful as a reproductive tonic to rejuvenate and improve impotency, premature ejaculation, and low sperm count in men. It is known to enhance libido and cure involuntary ejaculations. It can be used by mixing it with honey, sugar, ghee, and long pepper.
- Ashwagandha: This is another wonder medicine with multiple uses. The roots are powdered and widely used in treating female sterility. It can also be mixed in milk and used, starting from 5 to 6 nights after menstruation.
- Drumstick: Flowers of this plant can be boiled in milk and used as a sexual tonic in both males and females. The bark can also be powdered and used in impotency and premature ejaculation.
- Garlic: A remarkable home remedy, it is a proven aphrodisiac, where it restores sexual power.
- Ginger: Another valuable aphrodisiac, ginger juice can be mixed with honey and egg and consumed daily for a month. It helps cure impotency, premature ejaculation, and improves sperm quality. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!