Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Rashila Ganjoo

MBBS, MD - General Medicine

General Physician, Bangalore

23 Years Experience  ·  300 - 400 at clinic
Dr. Rashila Ganjoo MBBS, MD - General Medicine General Physician, Bangalore
23 Years Experience  ·  300 - 400 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Rashila Ganjoo
Dr. Rashila Ganjoo is one of the best General Physicians in HSR Layout, Bangalore. She has had many happy patients in her 23 years of journey as a General Physician. She is a MBBS, MD - General Medicine . She is currently associated with Spandhana Diagnostic in HSR Layout, Bangalore. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Rashila Ganjoo on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - UCMS (Delhi) - 1994
MD - General Medicine - Vinnitsa State Pirogov Memorial Medical University - 1996
Professional Memberships
Physicians Society of India
Diabetic Society of India
Hypertension society of india


Book Clinic Appointment

Spandhana Diagnostic

#816, 27th Main, HSR Layout. Landmark: Opp. ICICI BankBangalore Get Directions

Spandhana Diagnostic

#816, 27th Main, HSR Layout. Landmark: Opp. ICICI Bank, BangaloreBangalore Get Directions
300 at clinic

Dr. Sunny Medical Multispecialty Center

#203 - 205, 2nd Floor, Mint Plaza, Green Glen Layout, Sarjapur Outer Ring Road. Landmark : Above Pizza Hut Delivery.Bangalore Get Directions
  4.3  (63 ratings)
400 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Rashila Ganjoo

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My grand father and my mom are suffering with diabetes will it come with jeans and if yes how to take prevention actions.

MBBS, DNB, pg certificate in diabetes management
General Physician, Kolkata
From grandparents you can get a type of diabetes called mody (less serious) at a younger age upto 25 years roughly. From mother more common is type 2 diabetes. Check your idrs score (from net you type idrs risk score) for probability of diabetes. Check hba1c value whether you are prediabetic or not (5.7-6.4), normal <5.7. Control obesity if you are obese because that is the main culprit by eating healthy, doing active exercise. Don't think too much. Stay healthy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

gout not controlled, even uric acid level was controlled by taking continuously zyloric 300gm. So requesting you for suggestion me of controlling the gout in the left leg angudha joint.

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS)
Orthopedist, Trichy
if you take alcohol then you have to stop drinking. you have to check your renal functions by doing appropriate blood investigations. because if your renal functions are not satisfactory then your uric acid will remain high
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 22 years old boy for the past 2 days I am having cough and cold with severe headache and feeling tired and weak. I am out of my hometown. Can you prescribe me medicines for fast relief.

Homeopath, Muzaffarpur
If you can take homoeopathic medicine then take ----------1, aconite 30 one drop 03 times in a day. 2. Ferrum phos 6x 4 to 6 tab 04 times in a day, ---------------- medicine continue for 04 days and report.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am facing overweight problems with huge tummy. I have constipation and piles problem and have hypertension for which I take nebistar 5 mg daily. I want to reduce my weight and tummy and even constipation and piles problem Can anyone suggest a complete daily diet plan for the same?

Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hi, Food to be avoided are hot and spicy food, oil fried food and wheat and ragi preparations, pepper, green chillies. Avoid intake of coffee and tea. Food that are helpful are high fiber diet which includes raw vegetables like onion, radish, cucumber, carrot, beetroot, tomato,etc. and fruits like big banana, grapes, musambi, orange, jackfruit, chikoo, pineapple, watermelon,etc. Sprouted whole grains and oats are also helpful. Drink plenty of fluids like tender coconut, buttermilk, milk, water, fresh fruit juices,etc. Consume low caloried and high fiber diet.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 27 year old male. And I have gas problem in stumock since 3 month. And I also feel very sleepy full day can you tell me what should I do, thank you so much.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Sultanpur
dear friend, please take balance diet and a lot of water daily. add some salads and fresh fruits in this. try to avoid oily and spicy food as possible.. take Trifala churna 5 GMs with Luke warm water at night once for 15 days. tell your progress to guide further.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am taking vit e for severe leg cramps. Should I take it continuously without break. I heard that have to give break as it not advisable to take it continuously.

General Physician, Delhi
Vitamin e is an antioxidant. There are no such side effect. I will advice you to check for your calcium, uric acid and vitamin d level instead of taking vitamin e without having any effect on leg cramps.
1 person found this helpful

My penis is small, How can I make it normal size. During sexual relationship I think I am not upto the mark. Please help me.

General Physician, Mumbai
Don't concentrate on the size of the penis and just increase your self confidence and involve more time in fore play activity with your partner
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am finding it difficult to fall asleep at night. It takes almost 2 hours for me to fall asleep after lying down. Pl suggest me how to get deep sound sleep at night.

M.D - Respiratory medicine
Pulmonologist, Hyderabad
Good exercise Evening hot water shower electronic instrument switch off. Daily same time sleep. No afternoon nap ,relaxing music or yoga help.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have more stomach pain over a two days, the pain in lower abdominal area what I can I do?

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take bland diet, avoid oily and spicy food, 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take one Tablet of meftal spas Ds sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets daily twice daily after food 4.Take one tablet of rantac150 mg twice daily before food 5. If no relief consult me for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Premature Ejaculation

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Play video

Causes and Treatment for Premature Ejaculation

9 people found this helpful

I have some problem regarding digesting. Since last month I am facing problem. I have also prom in having food time to time.

MS - General Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Delhi
Avoid outside spicy and fried food. Walk about 3-5 kms daily. There should be gap of 2hrs after dinner and sleep. Small and frequent meals is of help chew your food properly at time of lunch and dinner. Keep your blood sugar controlled. Raise your bed about 4" from headend side. Get your gastroendoscopy done. Tab nexpro-l 1 tab empty stomach.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, my age is 21 years and my penis size is 4 inches. How can I increase my penis? I am not satisfied please ans.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
you can go for following remedy it will help you Natural home remedy using asparagus powder and milk: 1. Take 2 tsp Indian asparagus powder 2. Add 1 cup milk 3. Boil the mixture for 10 min 4. Drink 2 times every day This remedy will be helpful, if it dosent work then you must consult ayurvedic doctor.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am 70-years old and now I have a hearing trouble. Some times I use hearing Aids yet I can not hear properly. Whenever I increase the power of hearing aids by audio gram the original sound decrease day by day. Kindly advise. Yours faithfully

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
I'd like to tell u to go for homeopathic treatment. Homeopathy has proved really good in such cases. It will take time in your case, but you will definitely have results within 6 to 8 months.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son has sinus, now he has this condition since childhood, he is now 21 years, he had developed cold on his trip to myanmar and is suffering from same since 5th dec 2015, yes he is careless, I had shown him to my family doctors but nothing much happened, so have shown him to ent on their recommendation as the condition has not improved much even after having antibiotics, he had gudcef, macpod, ambrodil syrup (simple one) given by family docs. Now I have shown him to ent the ent has given him med mahcef xl 200, recofast plus, tab betnelan and nosikind nasal spray, steam inhalation as many times as he can and then nosiking spray as many times as he can. His nose is completely blocked and because he is mouth breathing his throat is also dry, as per him whatever he is eating the taste comes in the nose, I am quite worried as this has been going on for last 4 months. I do want opinions. I have been out of station for a while and not very sure weather the medicines given by family docs who are md medicine have been taken by him or not, but the medicines given by ent yesterday I am personally monitoring it. He has just now taken only 2 doses. He drinks and smokes also. Please advise. I am in delhi dwarka, shall I continue with the same doc and medicines. xray have also been done. Doc says it is major sinus.

General Physician, Chennai
It sinusitis this is confirmed nasal drops and steam inhalation together best treament for sinisitis he may be having an allergic factor like dust smell etc pl spot the causative factor which he is exposed to daily and remove it he should be fine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had jaundice one year back. But it not contrroled6months by the Dr. Advice I tested for hbsag than only I came to know hbsag positive. I am nursing staff. The route I dont know how it occur. Sir can you tell me how many years or months I can live?

General Physician, Mumbai
To be frank, though u r hbsag positive and quite young as far as your liver functions are normal and there is no cirrhosis then your life expectancy increases.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 28 year old. I'm having lower back cramps. After medication I lost pain but intermittently I get the pain. What I can do get relieve from this problem.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily – Lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana? Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have stomach problem for over 2 days. And I did everything for cure this problem. But stomach problem not solved. What should I do sir?

General Physician, Mumbai
For stomach pain take tablet meftalspas-ds and avoid spicy food in your diet and for a week eat only curd rice or khichdi.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir/mam, its an emergency please help me out. I wouldn't hide anything from you, sir actually we did not had sex, but I just touched my penis on her hole, bt I did not cum there. Now she is having a brown discharge, instead of her regular periods, so sir what does that supposed to mean, we realy do not want a baby, please help me out, please.

Diploma in Diabetology, Pregnancy & Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Prevention in Diabetes ,Thyroid
General Physician, Sri Ganganagar
Please donot worry. Your wife is not pregnant. Brown discharge may be due to some injury to vulva. If still worries adv urine pregnancy test or b-hcg test depending uopn date of m. C.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed