Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rashila GanjooYour feedback matters!
I made out with my boyfriend on 6th November that was not proper penetration though his penis just touched my hymen and it pained and he withrawed that iIdon't think so that it could br called sex! Maybe afterwards he cummed on me. I didn't have my periods fir this month. Are there any pregnancy chances?
Arati has been suffering from acute acidity problem since 2 years. What should be done to heal from problem? Suggest remedies.
Sir my reports are normal. But I have problem left side chest baripan. bachani.or khichab hota hai. Ecg are normal sinus rhtym tech cardio.
I am 35 years old. Last 5-6 month I am getting pain in left hand from heart side to finger like some muscle pain n sometime get feel like seer bhari ho gaya hai. Get some pain on back of soldier left side I have check my pressure but its not high 90/140. I have checked cardio gram but nothing my Dr. said no worry mostly because of muscle pain I am getting this I am confuse my triglycerides is 230 n cholesterol is 160.
I'm suffering from fever since a week onwards and I didn't take any precautions yet now so please give me the solution for my disease.
Today my father vomited blood after eating rice. He is sick suffering from body pains from 3 days. He is a regular alcoholic drinks nearly 750 ml per day. What should I do please help me.
How to treat erection dysfunction Please help and what is the cause Also I never even smoke and drink alcohol.
I have a bend with my nasal septum, I was getting a cold & headache often& now I feel better. I started goin gym &when I workout I get congested nose&cold like feeling.& after few hrs it gets normal.
Hi doctor could I get your suggestion to make my penis longer and ticker is there any ways to increase the size of penis please.
Sugar is present in all your beverages, smoothies, cookies, desserts, food items and more. But the not so sweet truth is that too much sugar in your diet can turn your life topsy-turvy. It increases your risk of obesity, diabetes, heart diseases, deters the immune system and even harms the brain function. So, in order to break the addictiveness of sugar that can rob you of your health, all you need is a clear path to detox from sugar.
Here are some pointers on how to detox your body off excess sugar:
- Turn away from sugar: Sugar is more addictive than cocaine. So you need to develop a strong will power to eliminate sugar completely, as you would do if you are trying to come out of alcoholism or other intoxications. You should not just avoid table sugar, but also keep away from all the sneaky sugars available in processed food and beverages. Ideally, a time period of 10 days is suggested to give up on any kind of sugar.
- Stack up on proteins: Eat meals that contain lots of good protein and fat. Since they are difficult to digest and take more time to absorb, it will make you feel full for a long time and sustain your energy levels. The key to balancing blood sugar and insulin levels, without much cravings can be achieved through a high protein diet.
- Eat the right carbs: Avoid refined carbs and starchy foods like potatoes, white bread, pasta and baked goods. Instead opt for natural carbohydrates present in vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, leafy greens, eggplant, and artichokes. It is also good to avoid grains and beans during your detox period.
- No artificial sweeteners: You might be tempted to replace sugar with artificial sweeteners, but this is not really beneficial. Artificial sweeteners are just temporary solutions when weaning from sugar and we do not know about its long term benefits. In the long run, it might be just as addictive as sugar. If at all you crave for something sweet, go for natural fruits.
- Consume whole foods: Foods that don’t come in boxes, cans or bottles. Whole foods like vegetables, fruits, lean meat, nuts, fish, seeds and healthy fats will help a great deal to curb cravings and also keep you satiated.
- Sleep well: Last but not the least, get quality sleep time to beat cravings for sugar and suppress hunger hormones. Sleep your way to fight against the desire to overeat and improve your energy levels. A good night’s sleep will do wonders for your overall well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.