Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RaoYour feedback matters!
Is height really works for height growth? Because from the past couple of months I do exercise and good diet but I didn't see any improvement in my height and also one of my sibling used to take height and it works for him is it really works or not please help me.
I was suffering from back pain and now observed that some blood is coming out with stool. Pls suggest.
After eating spice food I have cough problem and during normal time there is no cough it only occur after eating food.
I have a headache in my head. I can not concentrate on my studies. Board exams are near I am very worried. How can I manage I can not understand. Help please I want good medicine but I can not get it. I am very thankful for you.
The harmful effects of UV rays (UVA and UVB) are known to all. UVA can prove to be a great nemesis for flawless skin, accelerating the skin ageing process. The skin loses its radiance and appears saggy and wrinkled. UVB affects the skin superficially, resulting in sunburns and skin tans. At times, overexposure to UV rays can produce Carcinogenic (skin cancer) effects. Use of a good quality sunscreen is more of a necessity than luxury. The effectiveness of a sunscreen can be enhanced several folds if one knows the ins and outs of its use.
- Sunscreens with different SPF (Sun Protection Factor) numbers are available in the market. SPF provides intense protection from the UVB rays. An overall skin protection can only be achieved when the harmful effects from both UVA and UVB can be controlled and minimised. Do not judge a sunscreen by its price tag. An expensive sunscreen is not necessarily an effective sunscreen. Go for the sunscreen that covers a Broad Spectrum.
- Many people do not get the usage of the sunscreen right. Sunscreen cannot work miracles. Applying it only once a day will not solve the purpose. Often, your work might require you to be in the sun for a longer period of time. Under such circumstances, use the sunscreen every two to three hours.
- Application of sunscreen at regular intervals is also effective for people who are more into swimming and water related activities. This usage is beneficial for people who sweat profusely. For sensitive skin, it is best to consult a dermatologist before using any sunscreen.
- Applying excess amounts of sunscreen will not provide your skin with any extra protection. A generous quantity of sunscreen can also do the trick. The quality matters more than the quantity.
- Sunscreens can be Mineral (Zinc Oxide and Titanium Oxide) or Synthetic (Oxybenzone, Avobenzone) active. In case of Mineral sunscreen, one can step outside immediately after its application.
- In case of synthetic sunscreen actives, immediate exposure to sunlight might fail to provide the desired protection. For better results, apply the sunscreen 25 - 30 minutes prior to an outside venture.
- Being at home does not guarantee protection from sunrays. You can still be susceptible to the harmful UV rays. Use sunscreen daily, even when at home.
- If you are into makeup, use sunscreen once you are fully done with the makeup.
- Sunscreen is not only meant for bright, sunny days. This misconception can affect your skin in the long run. Apply sunscreen regularly, irrespective of the weather outside.
Sunscreen, if used accurately will keep a lot of skin problems and sunburns at bay.
I always get skin problems. I got white spots on my body which goes by using keto soap, cream and shampoo but again come back after a year or two. Now I got fungal infection on my back. Which reduces and then increases. Is there any huge problem with me as I get these skin problems every time? And also my body feels itchy sometimes mostly palms. Am I having any disease that I don't know yet?
I have a problem of burning and pain in my both testicles and same type of burning and pain in my thigh. It's actually started from right foots nail infection after suggestions of doctor I have remove it but after six months I have facing above problem so please tell me what should I do and suggest to which physician I should visit about my problem.
I am 14 year old and I am very thin though my weight is 65 kg but will I am thin so I want to know tips to gain body mass and get bigger arms.
I am 39 years old suffering from Ankylosing spondalytis for last 10 years. Am taking saazo 500mg 1 tab twice daily and Etoshine 60 1 tab at night. At present having problem in right hand elbow. Kindly suggest what to do ?
I am masturbating since 7 years I have erection problem. Week sperm legs paining headache eye sight since two years.
I am boy and meri age 18 hai height 180 cm hai per mera weight 57 kg hai mein patla hoon sab kehte hai please kou diet bataiye jisse mein thoda mota sa laga mein kuch nhi khata hoon body mey nahi lagta.
Please note that the buttermilk should not be sour and very cold in temperature.