Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ranjith
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. RanjithYour feedback matters!
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
I had an intimate with my fiance last month and on the next day I got my periods for almost 3-4 days. Few days back I had severe back pain. It's been 4 days from the date of my periods I haven't got my periods. One of my friend suggested me to have some sesame seeds. But I don't know how things work. I don't Want to carry now.
My body is paining and eyes also paining when I wake up early in morning and mostly stomach disease.
Dear Sir, my wife suffering with back pain problem, she have 20 months baby, now she is carrying 6 months, back bone are very pain problems,
I have joint pain. Very pain in back side. And had use medicine. No use that medicine. please solution to me.
A painful, common condition that affects the lower part of the spine is termed as back pain. It is mostly caused by strain (muscle injury) or sprain (ligament injury). Some other causes include poor posture, improper lifting, fracture, infrequent exercise, arthritis or a ruptured disk. Usually, pain in the lower back is the only symptom.
Conventional treatment for back pain often includes
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Weight control
If these treatments fail, then the only option left is surgery. Either discectomy (surgical procedure to relieve pressure in the disc by removing the gel-like substance in the disc) or foraminotomy (surgical procedure to expand the gaps through which the nerves pass) is performed.
However, conventional therapy usually has side-effects and only manages to suppress the problem, not cure it. If you seek a cure, Ayurveda is an excellent option. Usually, Ayurvedic remedies are non-invasive, natural and can be arranged at home.
Here are some great Ayurvedic treatments:
- According to the principles of Ayurveda, imbalance in the doshas can lead to problems in the body. The goal of Ayurveda is to balance the doshas and heal the body from the inside. So a lot of Ayurvedic treatments comprise of foods that need to be consumed for the body to heal. For example, you can blend wheat, coriander powder, khuskhus powder and milk together, boil it for twenty minutes and then consume it at room temperature. This will relieve your pain.
- Another thing you can do is fry garlic in coconut oil and then use the oil to massage over the affected areas on your back.
- To restore the damaged dosha, daily purgation is suggested.
- Practicing Yoga can go a long way in managing your pain as well. In Ayurveda, pain is seen as a result of exerting yourself too much, either emotionally or physically. If your spine needs strength, your mind must be strong first of all. So, firstly, your mind needs balance before you can focus on the affected areas. When doing Yoga, start with easy postures such as backbends. Consult a yoga therapist or teacher before you start doing any yoga posture.
- Panchkarma therapies like Kati basti, Anuvasan basti, niruha basti, special Ayurveda tail abhyanga (message), steam with Ayurvedaic Aushadh like nirgundi patra , rasna, eranda mula etc. will give you great and permanent results. Also, Patrapinda swedan will also help in relieving pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!