Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjan DevdasYour feedback matters!
Is there any chances of normal delivery if Baby's head is not engaged. Today I am 39 weeks pregnant. I am 23 years old. This is my first pregnancy. I am not having any health issues. Baby head came down at 7th month itself. I am so worried. Please help me.
I am having itching problem in 40% parts of my body for the last more than 20 years. Shown to HOD, Professor, MD of Dermatology in Dr. I had taken homeopathic treatment also. Some Dr. Says it is psoriasis and some Dr. Says it is again. But fact is that no doctor has diagnosed the disease. After taking steroid like betnesol forte tab, and tricort injection and so on, much relief was there. But for the last one year, I am not taking any steroid, because of side effects. Now a days for the last four months, I am taking Tab. Dapsone 100 mg OD, Atarax 25 mg. TDS, Alaspan 10 mg. 2 tab. BD, Cap. Spectra 25 mg BD, Sarna Lotion for L/A and Momate-S ointment. But of no relief. What should I do, please let me know. Thanks.
My daughter, 20, was diagnosed with 6 kidney stones last month -3 in each kidney, measuring between 4 and 6 mm. She is presently not taking any medicine as doctor days they will come out with diet change, drinking lot of water and citrus fruit juices. What do you suggest?
In order to determine whether a person is having a drug problem, there are several signs, which can be interpreted to know about the exact drug abuse state of a person. Drug abuse requires immediate attention before it becomes more problematic. There are several patterns and stages of drug use that have been listed below:
- Hard drug use: Heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine fall under the category of hard drugs and are the most dangerous drugs. There are severe effects on the health and behavior of a user of hard drugs. Some people use these kinds of drugs for recreational purposes, but some can get addicted just after using them once. Such people usually isolate themselves from society and possess a high-risk behavior.
- Frequent drug use: Frequency alone cannot determine whether a person is addicted to a certain drug. Some people may take drugs only once and twice a week, but still suffer from acute addiction. Frequency of drug use may indicate tolerance and a person may require more with each day. Frequent drug users usually keep on continuing the habit and it is hard for them to quit.
- Early drug use: Some people start taking drugs at an early age during adolescence, and they are likely to develop severe drug problems later in life. People who take drugs before the age of fifteen turn out to be addicts as they grow up. The earlier a person uses drugs, the earlier he becomes addicted. Early drug use is a common phenomenon in today's world.
- Solitary drug use: Using drugs and addictive substances while a person is alone may result in fatal addiction and various problems in life. Teenagers using alcohol, marijuana and cigarettes are prone to serious drug problems during adulthood. Solitary drug users are usually poor in studies and have a violent or abusive behavior.
- Escapist drug use: Many people use drugs for dealing with stress, several problems in life or for building self esteem. These are used as a substitute for escapism, which allows a person to escape from reality to a place where nothing bothers them and they can be at peace. Such people are likely to develop drug problems. Some people may experiment with drugs just for the sake of trying, but slowly they may like it and get addicted. This causes several problems in life, and a drug problem arises. Such drug problems may affect the health in many severe ways.
Drugs are used in several patterns. All people do not use drugs in the same pattern and frequency. The pattern of drug use by a person lets the doctor determine the level of drug abuse he is on, or if he is addicted.