Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RangaswamyYour feedback matters!
I am getting my inner check wounded when I close my mouth its skin comes under my teeth What should I do?
MY 4.5 YEAR CHILE HAVING Tooth Ache (PAIN) DUE TO CAVITY, WHAT IS THE SOLUTION TO OVERCOME ON THIS PROBLEM WITHOUT REMOVING TEETH. OR IT IS GOOD TO REMOVE TOOTH IN THIS AGE.
I am suffering from severe teeth pain, suggest me some doctors or whether any tablet will be useful? Help me?
A bulge has appeared at the back of tooth, probably for the new tooth. It is causing a lot of pain. How can the pain be controlled. Give some homemade tips plz.
I am 30 years old male. I have been facing problem with my gums. The gum which holds molar teeth in the right side inside my mouth, pains a lot. I have been facing this many times now. Recently I am facing the pain again and while brushing my gums bleed also. Because of this pain I am unable to eat or chew my food. Please advice me what should i do?
I am sagar and I am 28 year old man and my teeth is very week blood comes through teeth. What is the solution?
Hi sir, I am in very worst situation, I have one problem i. E bad breath don't think this is because of dental related. Because I was treated dental and ent one time and palmanologist all. 24 hours getting the bad breath. please suggest.
More than often, parents have to deal with children coming home with a broken front tooth / teeth. Dental problems (learn more to maintain dental health), injuries sustained during physical activities and games, munching on certain foodstuffs (nuts, certain candies) contribute in a big way to chipped front tooth. It is advisable for parents to consult a dentist at the earliest. Left unattended, the situation might result in infections or other dental complications (know more to maintain healthy teeth).
A broken front tooth is often the hardest to fix. The effectiveness of the treatment is largely governed by the nature and severity of the damage.
1. In case of a really small crack or a break, the problem can be fixed by simply filing the broken surface to smoothen it.
2. Dental bonding comes as a huge relief in situations where a small portion or corner of the front tooth chips off. The procedure is simple and hassle free. The surface of the broken tooth is fixed or bonded with a bonding material. The material is shaped well to give it a more natural appearance. The bonding material is finally hardened using UV light.
3. Dental crowning comes in handy when a large chunk of the front tooth cracks or breaks off. To understand the condition better, an X-ray of the affected tooth is carried out. If everything goes fine, the dentist proceeds to the next step. The tooth to be crowned is then filed down to ensure sufficient space to fit in the crown.
In some cases, the break results in enormous loss of the tooth. Under such circumstances, a filling material is used to assist the tooth in holding the crown. Next, an impression of the tooth (receiving the crown) as well as the opposing tooth is made using putty. Till the new crown is being manufactured, the dentist may fix a temporary crown (generally made of acrylic) to protect the tooth. In the next sitting, the dentist replaces the temporary crown with a permanent one. The crown used may be of stainless steel, all porcelain, all ceramic, metal, porcelain fused to metal or all resin.
In case of an extensive damage, Root canal is performed prior to the dental crowning. This goes a long way to ward off any possible dental infection or injury.
One of my teeth was broken it is looking like partially black, can I replaced instead of current teeth, is it will in future as standard like as my original teeth? give me your valuable suggestions please.
Hi sir I am suffered one problem. My mouth under tounge and teeth skin. There is small red dots. So more problem to eat and drink. Please tell me what I do.
Here are some tips for common dental emergencies:
• For a knocked-out permanent or adult tooth, keep it moist at all times. If you can, try placing the tooth back in the socket without touching the root. If that’s not possible, place it in between your cheek and gums, in milk, or water. Then, get to your dentist’s clinic right away.
• For a cracked tooth, immediately rinse the mouth with warm water to clean the area. Put cold compresses on the face to keep any swelling down
• If you bite your tongue or lip, clean the area gently with water and apply a cold compress.
• For toothaches, rinse the mouth with warm water to clean it out. Gently use dental floss to remove any food caught between the teeth.
• For objects stuck in the mouth, try to gently remove with floss but do not try to remove it with sharp or pointed instruments.
When you have a dental emergency, it’s important to visit your dentist or an hospital as soon as possible.
Here are some simple precautions you can take to avoid accident and injury to the teeth:
• Wear a mouthguard when participating in sports or recreational activities.
• Avoid chewing ice, popcorn kernels, beetle nut ( supari ) and hard candy, all of which can crack a tooth.
• Use scissors, NEVER your teeth, to cut things.
Most dentists reserve time in their daily schedules for emergency patients. Call your dentist and provide as much detail as possible about your condition.