Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. RangarajuYour feedback matters!
"Up until now it has been assumed that high blood pressure subsides after pregnancy, and there was no structured follow?up of the women who experienced it.
Hypertensive disorders are common in pregnancy, affecting 2% to 35% of all pregnancies, and ranking among the leading causes of maternal and perinatal morbidity and mortality worldwide. Preeclampsia or gestational hypertension associated with proteinuria is particularly linked with an increased risk for adverse pregnancy outcomes for both the mother and the fetus.
My mother has recently started facing a chest pain which stretches from her chest till elbow of her left hand. Plus her sugar level was recently jumped to 500 day before yesterday. Later on the same day, it came down to 440 on taking a medicine which is jalra M 50/500 mg. Yesterday, I took her to a heart hospital which is located nearby, in emergency. The cardiologist which was on duty suggested to admit her. As her blood sugar level was 312. There was a change on ECG which was taken at that moment. I am attaching the ECG report for your reference. Please suggest what measures to be taken for my mother. I would be realy thankful for all your tips and please suggest what action to be taken?
Hello doctor When I walk on steps my breathing become very fast. I am taking stamlo beta for high blood pressure. Can I take spiromont fa along with stamlo beta.
Sometimes my chest (left hand side) pain so much that I can't bear that pain it happens in the interval of a month or in 3-4 weeks. Please help.
He is suffering fro heart desiese got stunts in veins but still not in good position so what we can do for them.
Hello doctor, whenever I breath I have severe pain on the upper right side of my back. The pain feels like something stabbing inside and due to that I can't breath deeply. Kindly help. thank you.
Sir last 7 month I am taking thyrox 100 after 3 month t3 and t4 value is in normal range and tsh is from, 42, 33, 9.45 so Dr. Suggested tab from 50 mg then 100 mg now latest report is t3 is 96.18, t4 is 6.50 and tsh is 33.75 sir please suggest what I do?
I'm 24 years old. My stomach doesn't work properly. When I take some food, I feel burden on my heart. How does I digest my food?
Hi doctor. Sometimes little pain in my chest's left side in heart from last 5-6 months. What is this please help me.
My bp is 145 by 97 avg I have done all test like tnt ecg thyroid but nothing happen what can I do now please help my family and friends worries about my hyper tension.
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?