Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RangarajanYour feedback matters!
I have dandruff. But I've been noticing that my scalp itself decays heavily in form of dandruff. Is it normal dandruff or something different. Can I have a cheap and easy way to get rid of it?
I am 21 year younger but my hairs white are white if it is possible to convert black naturally without color.
I'm suffering from hair thinning and diminishing hair line ,so for the same when researched found the DHT to be the culprit as the symptoms match with what I have so to reduce this DHt tl, I thought of taking saw palmetto capsules every day, but one of my friends says that saw p. May cause ED! (Impotency) so what your take on this should I /shouldn't I consume it.
I am 24years old female n I have acne scars for last 12yrs. I want clear skin. So which type of treatment is good for me n how much treatment cost.
I have severe acne problem. Pimples burst all over my face and Some regions of my shoulders and chest. My skin is too oily to get over the pimples. What kind of medicines shall I take for achieving an acne free, fair and glowing skin?
I got rashes all over my body after wearing a shirt which was not used for many days. Can you suggest me a treatment for this?
I am 22 years old my skin is very loose throughout my body mainly on face is very loose, and it creates wrinkles on my face, what I have to do to tighten my skin and to look young, suggest me for good face creams to avoid this like problems.
Hii. Mere face ka original colour very fair tha. Lakin kuch karanose wo ab sawla or kala hua hain. Mai meri fair skin kaise wapas pa sakata hoon?
My face is very shrunken and due to which I like as a bad face and weak so I want that you give me the solution that how can I gain chubby cheeks fastly.
Monsoon comes with a relief after those scorching hot summer days. You feel relieved and in this enjoyment, forget about your skin. Yes, this damp weather may let you feel easy but does your skin feel the same? The answer is perfect NO! There are a lot of problems that arise along with the monsoon.
The good news is that if you take some care, you will be able to enjoy the season along with keeping your skin healthy and glowing.
Here are certain tips for your skin care during monsoon:
Tips for skin care:
There are mainly three types of skin which are oily skin, dry skin and combination skin. Depending upon your skin you should follow a different regime, but discussed here are certain tips that will be useful for all skin types during monsoon.
- Wash your face at least 3 to 4 times a day. If you have dry skin, then do not overdo it as it may dry it up more. Use soap-free cleansers to keep your face clean and moist all the time.
- Use scrubbers at regular intervals as it helps in exfoliating your skin and unclogging the pores. Even one's with oily skin will also find it useful.
- After cleansing and scrubbing use alcohol free toner so that the open pores that are caused by high humidity are closed. Too many open pores are not good for oily or combination skin.
- It's a habit of most individuals to stop the use of a sunscreen as it starts showering. Do not do that, keep using it even when the climate cools down and the sun is behind the clouds.
- Avoid using heavy makeup during the monsoon. Even if you have to apply some, go for waterproof makeup.
- For keeping your skin hydrated and brightening it, you can use lotion based serum that will help to keep your face moist.
- Avoid bleaching in monsoon as it is more harmful to your skin during this season.
- Take care of your lips by applying some milk cream on it. If you find them slightly cracked you can apply coconut oil. Try to avoid deep colored lipsticks. Go for natural shades during monsoons.
- Keep your skin clean and for that do pedicure and manicure regularly. It is always recommended more during the monsoons.
- After reaching home wash your feet, hands and face properly. During the monsoon, there are more germs everywhere so it is necessary that keep them clean.
- Drink as much water as you can to be hydrated.
Follow these tips as these will keep your skin glowing even during this dull season. However, if you still feel odd, it's better to get expert advice on skin care during the monsoon.