Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Sir I am man. But I have my chest nipples like women when I run it becomes normal like man but only for five minutes after that it again turns into like girls nipples.
Hi i'm 24 years old. After marriage my periods became very irregular it is taking morethan 2 months before it was between 30 to 40 days. Last month I went for scan. I get to know that I have pcod. I'm using normoz tablets now. My last month period is on 16th may till now I didn't get period. Ye sterday I did pregnancy test it shows negative. From last 5 days i'm observing milk like discharge from my nipples. I went for serum prolactin test the result is 24.25ng/ml. What is the reason for this discharge is it due to hormone imbalance or it is a symptom of breast cancer please give me reply.
Do spend atleast 30 minutes every day in routine such as cycling swimming or dancing as regular basis in same time is advisable to have or to maintain fitness along with balanced and nutritional diet
Hello, I have vaginal itching problem probably because of change of soap Can I apply clotrimazole. Please guide me.
I am 19 years old female. On 4th day I getting brown Color like Some waste was discharging. And also I feeling irritated. Always happens with me I notice in this year only. When my period was about to stop always happen like this. Is this any serious problem?
Meri saadi ko 5 mahine hue hai. Maine apne husband k saath bina safety sex v kiya bt av tk pregnent ni ho paai hu. During sex jo pani ata hai wo mere vagina me k bahar nikal jata hai. Kya koi problm hai mjhme ya mere pati me. Kya mai maa ni ban sakti. Saadi k phle bhi maine kai baar self sex kiya hai. Sir plzz answer me.
I removed my implant on Friday September 30 2016 at about 12 mid day and started the microgynon contraceptive pill at 11 pm the same Friday. I had sex 2 days after. Was it 2 early to have sex without condom since it was only 2 days since I switched to the pill? Am I at risk of getting pregnant?
I'm 26 years old female, my hubby's sperm cell count is low, but my family is waiting for good news that when I will conceive, it's almost 2 years, so they're forcing me, I want to have sex with my boyfriend to become mother, but he is not interested, he is saying that there are chances to get aids for both of them. please help me in this regard.
If you like your food sweet, but worry about calories at the same time, chances are you are leaning towards artificial sweeteners to solve your dilemma. The market is flooded with artificial sweeteners, so how do you choose one? And what are their pros and cons?
Besides weight control, artificial sweeteners are also used by people suffering from diabetes. But there is a debate as to how safe artificial sweeteners are, for normal people and diabetics alike.
You get multiple choices from aspartame to sucralose, present in stores. However, it is better to be educated about their benefits and disadvantages.
The pros and cons of most popular sweeteners are as follows:
1. Saccharin: This sugar substitute has been in the market for the longest.
a) It has zero calories
b) It does not elevate the levels of blood sugar
c) 200-700 times sweeter than normal sugar
a) It is a possible carcinogen (substances that cause cancer)
b) There is also the danger of saccharin acting as an allergen (substances that cause allergy)
2. Aspartame: It is the most commonly used sugar substitute. Almost all the food items that boast of being sugar-free have aspartame in them.
a) 160-220 times sweeter than common sugar
b) A small amount goes a long way, so calorie intake is lesser
a) Headaches, depression and cancer have been linked to aspartame use
b) Increased hunger
3. Sucralose: This sugar substitute is derived from sugar itself. It is gradually becoming the most popularly used sweetener as it is found in almost all cooked or baked foods.
a) It is heat resistant, so it is used liberally in cooking and baking
b) It has very few calories
a) Weight gain is still possible
b) It has chlorine in it, which is a carcinogen
4. Neotame: This is a new invention and is chemically related to aspartame.
a) 7000 -13000 times sweeter than common sugar with zero calories
b) Apparently, it is safe for consumption for teens, children and even for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
a) There isn't enough research done on Neotame, therefore very little is known about it
b) Since its chemical composition is closer to aspartame, there is much controversy about "neotame" affecting people the same way as aspartame
For first time intercourse. Every women get pain in the vagina? ANd blood flow also in vagina? please help us, coz of pain while having intercourse in vagina I I'll not continued it.
Hello doctor, I got an ovarian cyst and got it treated by medicine. I got my periods and it was normal bleeding, but after 2 months, my periods were light, earlier I used to change 3 pads on first day and now there is no need to change pad on first day also I get my periods very late every month. I get my periods 9 or 10 days late. Is it normal?
Hi, I'm 4th Mnth pregnant n my neighbor beside my house is suffering from measles. Does it effect me in any way. What are the precautions to be taken. please suggest asap. Thank you in advance.
What is the best way to avoid pregnancy if we r having sex in a regular or weekly basis? P always use condoms. But just in case.
My 27 years old daughter is underweight Her height is 5'3" and weight is 33 kg. All her tests are normal. Please advise how to increase her weight?
I am 43 years female. I have bleeding for 15 to 20 days for every month from 6 months. I made sonography which result in normal.
My wife took i pill before 7-8 hours. During sex my condom got broken after that for safety she took one more medicine i pill. Actually we don't want pregnancy now is it effective for protective the pregnancy?
Greetings sir/madam. My wife missed her period date by 20-25 days her age is 21 her last period date was 24 th October we consulted a local physician she made a urine test and said that there is no sign for pregnant now my doubt is while the urine test results are genuine or not. If yes what is the problem with her what shall we do Please refer what to do.
One’s pregnancy is a time when one must be extremely vigilant about a proper diet and good exercise regime that will benefit the child and mother in equal measure. A balanced diet during pregnancy and enough of it is essential for your child to develop and grow in a healthy manner. You need to up your daily intake by 300 to 350 calories per day. Women carrying twins require 500 calories extra each day. Despite the fact that nausea during the initial months of pregnancy can make this troublesome, try to eat a properly balanced diet and take prenatal vitamins.
Here is a guide to a healthy diet during pregnancy:
- Eat a variety of food items to get a good amount of the nutrients, which your body requires. 3 main meals and 3 small meals should be taken each day.
- Pick fruits and ingredients that are high in fiber like whole grain breads, oats, beans, pasta and rice. In case you take a fiber supplement, increase the dose you take, slowly. This can get rid of gas and cramping. It is just as essential to drink enough fluids when you increase your fiber consumption.
- Ensure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals daily. Your specialist can suggest an over-the-counter supplement or recommend a prenatal vitamin for you.
- Eat and drink no less than four servings of dairy items and calcium-rich food products a day to guarantee that you are getting at least 1,000 milligrams of calcium on a daily basis.
- Eat at least three servings of iron-rich foods such as spinach, beans, lean meat and breakfast cereals every day to ensure that you are getting 27 milligrams of iron each day.
- While you are pregnant, you will require 220 micrograms of iodine a day to guarantee for your child's brain and sensory system growth. Look for dairy items like milk, cheese, and yogurt. In addition, baked potatoes, cooked beans, limited portions of fish like cod, salmon, and shrimp can be very healthy.
- Consume at least one good source of vitamin C consistently. For instance, oranges, grapefruits, strawberries, papaya, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, green peppers, tomatoes and mustard greens. Pregnant women require 80 to 85 milligrams of vitamin C a day.
- Every pregnant woman needs one milligram of folate each day to counteract neural tube defects like spina bifida. Folic acid is an essential choice when you are pregnant.
- Consume at least one source of vitamin A each day. Sources of vitamin A are carrots, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, spinach, water squash, turnip greens, beet greens, apricots, and melon.