Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RanganathanYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend has MC on 4.05.16. I had sex with her without condom on 26.05.16. Is she will pregnant or not help me.
I had simple left ovarian cyst which was about 11cm. I have undergone a minor lap instead of lyproscopy. Now 5 months have been completed of my operation. Accordings to my doctor, I dont have proper right ovary. There is only a part of it. So now I have left ovary. So please advice: 1. What are my conceiving chances? wil it take long time 2. Do cyst will occur again? 3. What should the size of the left ovary and follicle tube for conceiving. According to my doctor my left ovary is now normal in size and follicle tube too. Thank you:)
I am eight months pregnant and having gestational diabetes what to do now. And does it effect my baby? Please advise.
I am facing problem of fatigue while working in office, most of the time after lunch and early in the morning. My age is 48 and have family history of Diabetes (Mother). I am doing blood urine test every year and doctor told nil report. Please guide my next step.
I have entered in my 6 month pregnancy and I have started feeling baby hiccups and little movements but they are very slow like it happens 4 or 5 tym in a day in morning evening and night but at irregular basis I wanna ask is that okk becoz I do not feel any rolling or frequent movement my baby is little calm also so pls tell is it okk.
Hii I'm 4 months pregnant. I want fair looking brilliant baby, what can I do for giving birth to smart baby. One more thing what are preventive measures to avoid stretch mark. I am facing back ache also.
Hello. I have a girlfriend and she lost her virginity. Does she again gain her virginity. And also tell me how to avoid pregnancy in third month?
While cancer has become a common place disease, most of its causes remain unknown. Most of us are not aware that few regular everyday materials present in most households are potential causes of cancer. Lets know about them, the health hazards they can cause, and be aware.
Check this list.
1. Shower curtains - shower curtains are made of toxic chemicals which get into not only the shower or the bath but also into the environment. It emits harmful chemicals which are called voc (volatile organic chemicals) and can prove to be very harmful for us.
2. Deodorants - deodorants and antiperspirants are known to have various ingredients which have cancerous properties. These sprays stay on our bodies for hours, until we wash them off. While on our bodies, they chemicals harm our skin and even through it.
3. Strong shampoos - many shampoos contain toxic chemicals though there is no scientific proof that they cause cancer. However, the array of chemicals used to make shampoos is definitely harmful for us and best, if avoided.
4. Room fresheners - air-fresheners, like deodorants have vcos which are toxic and extremely harmful for us. They aggravate asthma and even affect reproductive development. They have hazardous components which can be cancerous. It is advisable to use essential oils.
5. Scented candles - scented candles mostly have wicks made of lead. While they serve a good purpose, there is no point in using something which gives momentary relief but can prove hazardous in the long run.
6. Certain paints - permanent markers, acrylic paints, solvents, etc contain hazardous chemicals which have been associated with occurrences of cancer, allergies and oral damages.
7. Gardening chemicals - household pesticides, herbicides or fungicides that we often use in gardens can contain carcinogenic materials which are believed to cause lymphomas and breast cancer (in animal models).
8. Plastic food/beverage containers - plastic materials containing bpa, or bisphenol a are believed to dangerous for health. So when one is using plastic bottle or food container make sure it is bpa free.
9. Nonstick cookware - cooking utensils which are made with a nonstick coating (teflon) is suspected to be a carcinogen. The main chemical in nonstick coatings is perfluorooctanoic acid (pfoa) is known to cause cancer. Glass, cast iron, copper, and ceramic or pfoa free nonstick cookwares are safe.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Hello Doctor, I'm newly married, I do not want my pregnancy now, I got some blog they mention period after 14 days to next period cycle sex without precautions is safe sex. is this 100% true fact. Which is right day after period for safe sex. thanks in advance.
As human beings are called as a bipedal animal, we must make use of our legs to walk and move here and there which is not at all happening because of vehicle usage and advent of transport media.
Walking a good distance say 3-5 km on a daily basis is must if you really want to get a strong spine, strong legs and good cardiac compliance and resilient body.
In defence, the word'parade' is used and practiced so much so that every defence personnel develops the habit of walking and thus maintain their fitness.
The first thing that the child learns is crawling and then later on standing and walking a good distance and the toddler just run in-house as this is one of the most natural ways of our existence. Remember walking is the first milestone before talking that's how probably walk the talk is more relevant as per the milestone development theory, isn't it!
Daily walking increase levels of endorphins, activates glucagon and reduces insulin thus achieves the best balance and rejuvenation.
Walk is a simple exercise to carry out and during pregnancy, it is safe and more easy to keep good muscle tone.
Cycling too is good leg and back activity but more strenuous than walk.