Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ranganath V SYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. My problem is I have my upper lip is very black comparative to lower, lower lip is normal in color, my complexion is what I never used any alcohol or smoke, not go in sun more. Simply used lipstick at regular use with fine quality. This problem is from my school time and its not genetic. I consulted with a dr, she recommend me chaptex lip balm from intas company but there is no effect at all please Dr. please suggest me some effective medication to get permanent rid of it.
I'm having lipomas all over my body in lumps & it looks filthy & the number is getting added day by day. Help me out in curing it without surgery.
My upper foot is very dark when compare with my legs, is there any way to get rid of this, tried pedicures, other natural bleaching nothing seems working out. please advise on the same?
I am 30 years old male. I have got pain and irritation while going to toilet in anus. I need some remedy for this. Kindly suggest to this problem.
Doctor mere chehre PE or nak PAR kale dag pad Gaye hai bilkul acha nahi dikhta hai chehara please kuch upay bataiye Jo jaldi hi thik ho sake.
Hi. My skin is highly sensitive. Can somebody please suggest me the cream to apply before swimming. Please suggest the same for my 11 year brother too. We get tanned very easily.
Hello doctor. I am getting sweat easily due to hot nd it is high during cooking. So after cleaning sweat, my face becomes dark. So any home tips to avoid sweat and get glow skin.
My father got operated for total knee replacement and after it he got deep vein thrombosis. And it's more than one and half years now he is taking tablet acitrom How long does DVT takes to cure. Are there any methods and medications for faster recovery from DVT Thank you.
I have put up weight in last 2 years .My skin around neck has become very dark, some kind of melanin pigmentation. Please suggest.I am 35 years old male
I had lymph node type some months back, but it was very small, now it become dark and thick, it is a lymph node or is something else? There is no pain, but sometimes it is. Can I show any good doctor relating to this in bangalore? If you know Good doctors let me know?
I suffered chickenpox a month ago. consequently I got some dark spots on my face and body as well. please suggest me some measures to get rid of that.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
I am having ring worm in my both thighs. If I apply KZ Cream and KZ soap daily, I take Levo M tablet daily since last 8 months. It was cured someway but, it again starts itching. 2nd Problem is wherever it got cured, it left black skin. It is spreading in very big area. Please suggest what should I do.
My hairs are falling so much, Tell me the solutions. And my skin is getting so dull. How to get fair skin in months or in a weeks.
I am 17 years old boy. Mere face par pura tan ho gaya hai aur mera face oily aur brown dikhta hai. mera face par kise jagah par sirf white skin hai. Mai chatha hu ke mera face par tan hai aur mera face white ho jaye iskeliye aap mera koi gharelu upchar bataiye jo mujhe positive result de. Please doctor.
Feeling acidic after eating a heavy meal can often make you regret those last few morsels. This acidic sensation is known as acid reflux or Gastroesophageal reflux disease, better known as GERD. GERD occurs when the functioning of the lower oesophagus muscles is restricted. This makes the undigested food in the stomach and stomach acids leak back into the oesophagus.
Thankfully, this is not something you have to live with and a few simple lifestyle changes can help resolve the situation.
- Do not lie down after eating: When your body is in a horizontal position, there are higher chances of food being regurgitated into the oesophagus. To avoid this, finish your meals at least 3 hours before going to bed. Sit upright while eating and do not lie down or slouch immediately after eating. This gives the food time to be digested and move out of the stomach.
- Limit your food intake: Overeating is one of the most common triggers of GERD. Cutting down your portion sizes can instantly reduce the number of GERD occurrences. Instead of eating large, heavy meals, shorten the duration between meals and have more frequent small meals.
- Avoid foods that trigger acidity: With time, you will soon realise which types of foods trigger an acidic reaction. Some common triggers are onions, peppermint, caffeine, citrus fruits etc. Keeping a diary can help identify such foods and ease your problem.
- Quit Smoking: Nicotine not only harms your lungs, but can affect your digestive system as well. It is responsible for weakening the muscles that control the opening between the stomach and oesophagus. This allows stomach acids and food from the stomach to re-enter the oesophagus. Alcohol can also worsen GERD symptoms and hence it is better to avoid alcohol is you suffer from frequent bouts of acid reflux.
- Lose weight: Overeating, obesity and acid reflux go hand in hand. Being overweight can put extra pressure on your stomach and abdomen, thus pushing food and gastric juices into the oesophagus. Losing this extra weight should effectively resolve your acid reflux problem if you are overweight.
- Look at your medications: Some types of medication too can cause acid reflux by interfering with the digestive system and irritating the oesophagus. These types of medication include blood pressure medication, asthma medication, Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, bisphosphonates, sedatives and painkillers. Do not simply stop taking these medications, but talk to a doctor about replacing them with something else.