Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ranganath V.SYour feedback matters!
I have Headache over three days. What do I should? And I have stomach pain over two days. What do I should?
I'm a 20 years old guy . Healthy and doesn't have any alcohol or drugs and don't smoke either. My worry is that when I'm aroused I see a vein on the top side of my penis slightly moved to the left which when is slightly touched moves back to the right position. I don't know how to explain more but I'm worried is this gonna get worse or painful.
Is it ok to masturbate? What is the side effect of masturbate? I feel my weight loss because of masturbate is it true?
I want to have unprotected sex with a stranger she is working in Dubai Hospital, she is 26 years old from Philippines. She wants to become a single mother for that she wants me to help her. But I am afraid of having unprotected sex with stranger. Want to know how to confirm through blood test that she is not having any transmitted disease and safe to have sex. Also wants to know in future if I got married, will safe to have sex with my wife. Thank you.
I am suffering from pcod. Not getting regular periods n if I get them its very scanty n only happens for one day. What is the best solution n who will be the best for me to consult. Im 27 yrs old.
Heel pain, heel spurs and plantar fasciitis
A common foot complaint is pain in the bottom of the heel. This is often referred to as heel spurs or plantar fasciitis. It commonly is painful the first few steps in the morning or after rest. It tends to get worse the longer one stands during the day. It is caused by subtle changes in foot structure that occurs over time. These changes result in the gradual flattening of the arch. As this occurs a thick ligament (the plantar fascia) that is attached to the bottom of the heel and fans out into the ball of the foot is stretched excessively. This ligament acts as a shock absorber while walking. As the foot flattens it stretches. If it stretches too much it gets inflamed and causes pain. Over time the pull of the ligament creates a spur on the heel bone. It is important to realize that it is not the spur that causes the pain and therefore the spur does not need to be removed in most cases. This condition may also cause generalized arch pain called plantar fasciitis. This is an inflammation of the plantar fascial ligament.
A common factor that contributes to this condition is tightness of the calf muscles. Women who wear high heels and people who walk for exercise will often develop this problem because of the tightness that results in the calf muscle as a result of these activities. A non-supportive shoe also contributes to this problem. Weight gain is another factor in developing heel pain.
Calf muscle stretching is very useful. The typical runners stretch by leaning into a wall is helpful. An alternative method of stretching is to stand approximately two feet from a wall. Facing the wall turn your feet inward so you are pigeon toed. Lean forward into the wall keeping your heels on the floor and the knees extended. Also keep your back straight and do not bend at the hips. Hold the stretch for 10 seconds and do the stretch ten times in a row. Do the stretching three times each day. Always stretch the calf muscles following any form of exercise.
Over the Counter Arch Supports
Wear a supportive sport or walking shoe. This can be supplemented with a good over the counter arch support.
Oral Anti-inflammatory Medications
Medications like Advil, Tylenol, or Aleve may be of some benefit. Always read the medications directions and warnings before use.
If the heel pain persists your foot doctor may suggest a cortisone injection, taping the foot to support the arch, night splints to stretch the calf muscles at night while you are sleeping or functional foot orthotics. On occasion surgery may be required to cure this condition. Orthotics should be tried before surgery and should be used following the surgical procedure.
My son has cold and cough since last week. I am giving him normal water so that he get well but its not working. Please tell me some ways.
Sex problem. When I kiss my partner and I fill sex. When I'm ready for sex it's over in 30 to 40 second only. I want to increase my time for sex. And I do one time at night. How cloudy I increase my time for sex.
Does NF cure capsules and shilajit helps to overcome masturbation problems? And any side effects of NF cure capsules and shilajit capsules?
I am having continuous stomach pain from last 2 years, blood in stool sometimes, chest pain in early morning, cold legs, heavy bleeding and pain during periods started these symptoms by this year, I've taken a lots of treatment but the disease is not cured still please help.
Hi, I'm 14 weeks pregnant. I've got cold and fever. My sister in law has been diagnosed with chicken pox. I've been informed that I would only come to know after 2 weeks if I had been infected, is that true? Can I be treated before itself to avoid getting chicken pox, if so what medication? Please help me!
What is homoeopathic constitutional treatment. I am orthopaedic handicapped. My height is 3.6 and I am problem of pcos for it I am consuming medicine doris. How much possibility of this treatment in hair growth and it's will work 100% on me.
Mera urine kafi samay se pila colour ho raha hai lekin jab mai pani jyada pita hu to colour sahi ho jata hai yani normal so koi problem to nhi hai please help.
Sir /Mam I am 33 years old and married for three months. I am experiencing certain sexual issues like it takes only two to three minutes to ejaculate, it takes very long time to be ready for 2nd turn, my pennis gets hard but not as I experienced in the past (I doubt), white fluid come out quite easily, and I think my sperm is relatively thin. Please help me.
I had throat problem and please suggest me the best tablet or ayurvedic medicine and which food should not take?
I always have a headache on the right side of heaf and right eye too, what could be the probable reason?
My penis is continuously going downward what should I do Means is not erecting in straight direction Instead it is going downward.
When it comes to storing foods, we all think that the cooler the temperature it is stored at, longer will be the shelf life. However, what most of us fail to realize is that not all foods need to be stored in a freezer. It can do more harm than good. Read on to know more about foods that just should not be placed in the freezer.
- Potatoes: Given their high water content, storing in a freezer can make them fluffy, bloated and bland, especially if they are put in a freezer after baking. The texture of the potato in the dishes after freezing can also be change.
- Milk: While it is common to stash it away in the fridge, remember not to put it in the freezer. When you thaw it, the milk can separate into pieces (curdling) and not be useful to add in your cereal or for your tea. It is best kept outside in the regular cooling area.
- Eggs: While eggs can be stored in the fridge, there is no need to put the eggs with the shells in the freezer. The water inside can act up and cause the shell to break, leading to attack from bacteria. The eggs could also crack leaving a mess in the freezer. Remove eggs out of the shell, beat up nicely, and store in an airtight container if at all required (learn more about Having Eggs for Breakfast During SUMMERs).
- Milk products: Similar to milk, yoghurt, sour cream and cheese are also best left out of the freezer. The water content will expand and spoil them, leaving behind unhealthy and non-tasty yoghurt or cheese.
- Fried Foods: Be it French fries or mozzarella sticks, leaving them in the freezer can leave them soft and doughy. These are best left out of the freezer in order to retain their crunchy crispiness.
- Water-rich fruits and vegetables: While the fridge helps in keeping the vegetables and fruits fresh, the freezer does not. With water-rich food substances especially cucumber, lettuce and water melon, the water inside can form ice crystals. When removed from the freezer, during thawing, the water oozes out leaving a non-appealing pile of the fruit/vegetable.
- Re-using food items: Be it fruits or vegetables or meat, once thawed to normal temperature, it is best to avoid putting them back in the freezer. Once thawed, they draw a lot more bacteria and germs and are more harmful than the frozen foods. Remove only what is essential for use, thaw it and leave the rest to remain in the freezer.
- Salad greens: Frozen salad greens like spinach and lettuce can lose their crispiness, becoming limp and soft. To retain their freshness, stash them wrapped in a paper bag in the fridge.
Be careful of what you put in the freezer the next time and enjoy a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.