Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RanganathYour feedback matters!
I am using betnovate-c for the treatment of acne, dark spots and damaged skin so it will use or not in the treatment of those thing's.
I want to have innie belly button. I have a skin pop out. How can I get rid of them without surgery and push them in. Please help.
I have a dark circle n my face looking ugle. Becose of under eye, I used cream like himalaya under eye n I taking vitamin e capsule but not effective still m facing dark circle so is there any best remedy to remove it. Plzz suggest me.
I am a 24 years old female. I have a lump from upper anus to pernium. One is developing in lower anus. Lump is not hard. It is like skin and in one side feels something is there. No bleeding from anus. Can it be cancer. Sometimes pain in anus.
I am 24 year old female I am suffering from dark circles I am using mela 3 cream at night n topcort cream in morning prescribed by Dr. bt I am confusing everyone saying that hydroquinone cream is not safe for face it cause cancer is it true? After dis continue using this cream my face will darken? please tell me about this I use this cream or not?
I am 66 yrs. Old. Vegetarians. Since last 5-6 month I suffer from rashes. Rashes emerges after intake of food. (Breakfast lunch and dinner) withen 1 hour. sever itching feel. On the affected body part. Signs of scratch emerges on the body. I am diabetic. Fasting sugar level is 100 andpost meal sugar level is 200. Please advice your suggestions and treatment.
Hello doctor I am suffering from anal fissure more than 2months. I consulting local doctor. He told me that the only solution for fissure is operation. But I don't want get operation. Please tell me.
I am going to marry in four months. But before that I want improve my skin tone. What should I do? If you could suggest some facewash or moisturisers to improve skin tone.
I am female of 24 year old, want to know that how to get fair skin naturally, how to get rid from spots on face naturally within a month on summer?
I am 33 years old suffering from skin rashes and dark spots on my face not able show friend. Please suggest any treatment.
How to get rid of skin discolouration. I am a boy. Age 21. I was very fair. Bt now I am black. All over my body. I lose some weight also.
There is rubbed part occur over both part of my anus. What medicine should I use to cure my this disease.
Hi I am 24 years old and my hands are tanned. Its darker than my skin tone. Please suggest a remedy to lighten it to match it to my skin tone?
I am 35 years old lady. My hair is very thin and a bit curly type with very broad forehead. Previously my face looked like oval but now it looks like square. How can I increase growth of my hair through home made recipes and what kind of hair style should I make while going out? I have no dandruff issue and I shampoo twice a week. Should I use hair oil regularly? Please suggest which all products I should use, are available in India.
24 years old, I am suffering from dermatitis, my scalp is releasing skin that's why creating hair loss problem and one more thing my skin is oily give me suggestion and what should I do like precaution and medication please give me advice.
Under eye dark circles are a common appearance if you do not get the adequate hours of sleep or if you are subjected to stress over a prolonged period of time. However, if you notice the presence of under eye dark circles even after getting sufficient sleep, that might be a result of crater formation or swollen eyelids.
Causes of under eye dark circles
- Constant exposure to the sun : Which might lead to an over-secretion of melanin (the pigment responsible for skin coloration).
- Excessive rubbing of eyes : Dark circles might also occur if you randomly rub or scratch your eyes as an unconscious habit.
- Allergy/Contact Dermatitis: Dark circles might also develop due to allergies or eczema (skin inflammation) or contact dermatitis (a condition wherein rashes develop accompanied by severe itching after coming in contact with a foreign substance).
- Old Age: The gradual loosening of skin along with fats and collagen as you grow old can result in dark circles of reddish-blue hue.
- Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol: might also form dark circles under the eyes.
- Nutritional deficiencies: Nutrients in our diet play a vital role in maintaining both the aesthetics and the functionality of our eyes and deficiency of some of these can surely cause under eye dark circles. Nutrients like vitamin B 12, K, E and iron deficiency are just few of them.
- Hereditary factors
- Lack of sleep
Home remedies for treating under eye dark circles
- Apply almond oil on your dark circles and leave it overnight
- Cut thick slices of cucumber, place them for 30 minutes on your eyes and then wash them thoroughly
- Apply juice of raw potato on your dark circles for 2 to 3 weeks
Under eye dark circles are not a serious medical condition and can be easily decreased or eliminated by following procedures:
- In order to eradicate dark circles, you can opt for a procedure which combines aqua jet, glycolic peel (which helps to shed the affected skin in the under-eye region and initiate the natural reduction of the dark circles), micro current (which keeps the affected region duly hydrated) and associated home ingredients to strengthen the skin around your eyes.
- To prevent dark circles, you can also opt for a procedure which revitalises the under-eye regions with the help of high platelet-containing plasma. The platelets help in the creation of collagen (the building block of the skin) that restores freshness of your skin. This procedure is completely safe as it is a natural one and does not come with any side effect. Further recommendations In addition to the aforementioned procedures, you can also use a serum containing soy and rice peptides, yeast protein, hyaluronic acid, and extracts from seaweed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.