Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RanganathYour feedback matters!
Sir I have stomach pain in 1week. I have used so many medicines. But not control my pain please help me.
Hello mam muje puchna tha k intercourse hum day me kr skte ya night ko and after intercourse me wash kr skti ya nai pregnancy ya nai dusri toilet use kr skte.
Sir, I have man boobs problem (right boob mainly) they are not due to hormones disorders but they are due to my own mistakes. I used to be big fan of wwe (wrestling) from childhood (10-11 year) and when I saw the wwe superstar I wanted to be like them and at the age of 13-14 started to pull up dumbbells at home to grow my arm muscles and for making my chest like them (wrestlers) I started pull out/stretching my chest with my hands at that time I didn't have enough knowledge of about its effects. Now when I saw my chest its look like a puberty aged girl boobs especially right one. So please help me what should I do to get rid of this problem and please give me the surgery cost for this. please reply fast I am from delhi Current age 20 years.
How to sex with our girl friends. How to increase the penis. How much length and size of penis is best for sex.
I am 32 years old, since past a week have a pus boil on the penis. The boil is reduced in size but pains yet exists. Sex history - nil.
I haven't sleep during the night? And wake up in short? This happen everyday. So is it a sign for insomnia.
MALE, 47 YEAR, ONE ISSUE MAIL CHILD (10 YEARS) MARRIAGE 12 YEARS PROBLEMS: 1. LACK OF DESIRE FOR SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP 2. ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION 3. PREMATURE DISCHARGE
I am 34 weeks pregnant. I am having headache. My Dr. has suggested to take medicine calpol 650 mg. Is it safe to take medicine please suggest.
Mera ek dost he. Woh ek ladka he. Bahut bimar ho gaya he. Usku HIv he gaya he. To agar koi upaye bata sakte he to bahut meher bani hogi. please help. Or koi medicine be btado
I feel irritating during on motion and slightly drop off blood with motion. After that I avoiding chicken and masala items. What's the reason for this? And give some suggestion food's for me.
I am 61 yrs old. I am having high bp and high blood sugar. For bp I am taking telmekind amh once daily and the bp remains at 100-110/140-150. For high blood sugar I am taking: - gp 2 bbf - glycomet sr 500 abf - same as above al - istavel 100 bd. Blood sugar remains at- fbs 112, ppbs-190. Pl advise whether I should continue this medication ( I am under this since two months) or change this. If please. Suggest.
Keep healthy in winter by including plenty of these 5 foods in your diet. Although there are fewer foods that are in winter season than in summer. Here are 5 of the healthiest winter foods you should be eating.
1. Pomegranates - Chances are you have tasted pomegranates in their newly popular juice form. And from a heart-health perspective, thats probably a good thing. Pomegranate juice is rich in antioxidants (more so than other fruit juices), just a cup daily might help to keep free radicals from oxidizing ldl bad cholesterol, according to a preliminary study in the american journal of clinical nutrition. Oxidized ldl contributes to plaque buildup in the arteries. Another study showed that drinking pomegranate juice might improve blood flow in the heart in people with myocardial ischemia, a serious condition in which the hearts oxygen supply is compromised because the arteries leading to it are blocked.
2. Dark leafy greens - Dark leafy greens, such as kale, chard and collards, thrive in the chill of winter when the rest of the produce section looks bleak. In fact, a frost can take away the bitterness of kale. These greens are particularly rich in vitamins A, C and K. Collards, mustard greens and escarole are also excellent sources of folate, important for women in childbearing age.
3. Citrus - Citrus fruits, including lemons, limes, oranges and grapefruit, are at their juiciest in the wintertime and can add sunshine to the dreary winter. Citrus fruits are loaded with vitamin, one medium orange delivers more than 100 percent of your daily dose. Citrus fruits are also rich sources of flavonoids. The predominant flavonoid in these fruits hesperidin is credited with boosting good hdl cholesterol and lowering bad ldl cholesterol and triglycerides.
4. Potatoes - Potatoes sometimes get a bad rap for being a white starch, thrown into the same category as white rice or white bread. But unlike those other starches, which have indeed been stripped of healthful nutrients, potatoes are foods that contain several beneficial nutrients. They are an excellent source of two immunity boosters .vitamins C and B6, delivering 25% and 29% of your daily needs per medium potato, respectively. They are also a good source of folate, which is especially important for women in childbearing age, and they deliver fiber (4 grams in a medium potato, women need 25 grams daily and men need 38 grams). If you can find purple potatoes, you will get an added health boon as they are rich in anthocyanins antioxidants that are linked to a host of health benefits, from lowering cancer and heart disease risk to quelling inflammation.
5. Winter squash - There are many varieties of winter squash including butternut, acorn, delicata and spaghetti squash and they all are excellent choices in the winter. One cup of cooked winter squash has few calories (around 80) but is high in both vitamin a (214 percent of the recommended daily value) and vitamin c (33 percent), as well as being a good source of vitamins B6 and K, potassium and folate.
I am 39 years old. Whenever my periods start, I have stomach upset like severe nausea and loose motions. Also hyperacidity. What medicines should I take to prevent this?
Text neck: is smartphone use causing your neck pain?
“text neck” is a repetitive strain injury that’s becoming more common as more people hunch over smartphones. Aggravating muscle pain in the neck and shoulders, and sometimes lower back, is occurring even in teens and adolescents.
How can using a smartphone or other mobile device cause so much hurt?
It’s all in how you look at it. Literally. Looking down, dropping your head forward, changes the natural curvature of your neck. Over time, that misalignment can strain muscles and cause wear and tear on the structures of the neck.
Three things happen when you drop your head:
1. Your neck moves forward
2. Your shoulders round forward or lift up toward your ears
3. Your neck and shoulder muscles spasm (contract).
Looking down at your smartphone, with your chin to your chest, can put about 60 pounds of force on your neck.
Besides muscle pain, text neck can cause a host of other health concerns. Sitting in a slumped position restricts your lungs’ ability to expand, impairing your lung capacity. Inhaling less oxygen means your heart needs to pump harder to distribute more oxygen-carrying blood through your body.
Three tricks to nix text neck
To nix text neck, improve your posture.
1. Straighten up.
Learn proper posture and neck alignment by peeking at your profile in a mirror. If you’re standing correctly, you should be able to draw a vertical line from your ear to your shoulder.
2. Arch back.
If your posture isn’t perfect, try doing shoulder extensions. Arch your neck and upper back backward, pulling your shoulders into alignment under your ears. This simple stretch can alleviate stress and muscle pain.
3. Look forward.
Rather than tilting your chin down to read your mobile device, raise the device to eye level. The same goes for your desktop computer. Your monitor screen should be at eye level so your head isn’t perpetually dropping and causing muscle strain.
A sexless marriage is one where the couple does not get to have intercourse. This can happen due to many reasons including lack of interest in sex, lack of libido or sexual drive, lack of arousal, erectile dysfunction, vaginal issues like pain and dryness as well as premature ejaculation and various others. In a marriage or any long term relationship, sex is like a glue that holds the couple together and gives them an intimate basis to understand, support and respect each other through thick and thin. So it is important to fix this problem of a sexless marriage where the relationship has fallen prey to complete lack of sex or has not been consummated at all. Here are a few ways to do so.
Honesty: Getting an honest opinion from your partner regarding the utter lack of sex or non-consummated status of your relationship can actually make a world of difference. Stick to an honest approach yourself and tell your partner everything there is to know. That can goad your partner into sharing the truth, too. In such a case, trust comes into play and respect also enters the relationship.
Physical Ailments: If there are physical ailments like penile and erectile dysfunctions, premature ejaculation and other vaginal disorders, then this must first all be discussed by the couple. It is important for both parties to admit and become aware of the presence of a problem before visiting a doctor or a sexologist together so as to find out the cause and treatment for the condition.
Share Experiences: In many cases, the stress of past sexual trauma or handling the performance with a new love interest can lead to problems as far as sex goes. So, in such cases it is important for both partners to invest time in getting to know each other outside the bedroom and having a good time with each other without bringing sex into the picture. With this, one can slowly forge a connection on the basis of which, sex will also naturally follow. Cultivating hobbies, making mutual friends, visiting places and other such activities can help a couple bond better.
Find out Each Other's Preferences: A major part of intimacy comes from being able to openly discuss each other's sexual preferences in terms of likes, dislikes, toys, pornography viewing and other such things. So it is important to open up and be open so as to facilitate greater pleasure and culmination of the act.
Learn your way around each other with trust, honesty and respect in order to create a relationship where a caring touch is rendered even to the most intimate acts.