Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Integrated Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Integrated Medicine Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Integrated Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. RangamaniYour feedback matters!
Sir I have tested my blood before one month but the lab technician was tested without gloves and after 12 days I was suffering from flue fatigue cough and some rash on my body but after taking medicine I was fine and now I still feeling good my question is if some infected blood on his hand can I get infected if yes so what type of infection I get and what I do?
2 and half years daughter. Suffering with cough with no cold. It's from last 10 days. Initially it was couple of times daily mostly after wake up. Now it's even in between sleep. Cough is not dry however she couldn't spit any thing as well. We have used nebulizer with saline water then duolin and now from yesterday budecort. There is no breathing or nose blocking or any other than cough (two times in night each time 10 min and around 10 to 15 times in day time.). Can you suggest any thing which can help.
When I have thick cough, then I suffered from back head pain and it is in day time only not in night, its my regular problem, whenever I have cough, so it can be sinus or other problem, please suggest answer and remedies.
I have PCOD. Taking tamoxifen for ovulation induction. Developed a 19 mm follicle on CD22. ENDOMETRIAL THICKNESS 11 MM. WIL I GET MY PERIODS IF D FOLLICLE DOES NOT RUPTURE?
It's normal to be concerned with your fertility after early miscarriage. Many couples want to try to conceive again right away, while others need time to heal. Ultimately, though, fertility following a miscarriage is an issue of concern for most couples.
Once you are ready to start trying for a child again, there are a number of things you can do to increase your chances of having a successful pregnancy.
- Rest and Recuperate- Many women want to hurry and start trying to get pregnant again right away after their miscarriage. This is a perfectly normal response, but may not be the best way to guarantee a healthy pregnancy. Give your body a chance to rest so your menstrual cycle can get back to normal. You also want to give yourself plenty of time for your mental balance to return so you are ready to take on the trials of trying to become pregnant. Be gentle and give yourself time to rest and focus on taking care of your physical and emotional needs until you are ready to try again.
- Change Lifestyle- Eliminating unhealthy habits can help increase your chances of conceiving later. Eliminate alcohol or drug use and quit smoking before you start trying for pregnancy. Cutting down or eliminating caffeine can also help you conceive a healthy pregnancy.
- Eliminate Stress- Eliminating stress can also make conceiving easier. Stress can reduce fertility levels, making it harder to get pregnant. Practicing meditation, yoga or taking time to relax after dealing with tough issues in your life can make it much easier to conceive.
- Eat Healthy- Eating a healthy diet is also essential to having a healthy pregnancy. This can also help women manage the depression caused by their miscarriage. Getting a variety of vitamins and minerals and cutting down on saturated fats and processed foods can help you get pregnant and maintain a healthy pregnancy.
- Take Fertility Drugs or Therapies- There are various fertility drugs and therapies on the market today. Your doctor will prescribe different medications based on your overall health and age.
- Use an Ovulation Predictor- An ovulation predictor can help you map out your cycle. This will allow you to determine which days in your cycle will be the most likely for you to conceive.
- Support the Uterus and Liver- Performing a fertility cleanse after your period has stopped can help support the uterus and liver, promoting overall fertility health. Sometimes stagnant blood can get left behind after your period which can cause discomfort or health issues. Following a fertility diet to help rid your body of the excess blood and hormones in your system can help your conceive more easily.
- Massage the Uterus- When you have stopped bleeding after your miscarriage, performing a uterus massage can help your body relax. This massage will help bring fresh blood to the area and soothe the body so you can relax.
If you have been having trouble conceiving it may be time to talk to a fertility expert. Your doctor can perform fertility tests on you and your partner to determine if there are any underlying issues present. Then you can work together to determine if any additional medical treatment is necessary to help you get pregnant.
My son age is 8 months old. He is suffering from cold and cough, but no fever he is active. I have one more doubt he is passing green colour motion. But he is active n free motion, he is no crying, but why passing green colour stool. Pls I need suggestion. And cough n cold pls prescribe any medication.
Hello, im trying to conceive, and my cycle will around 26,27,28 days and regular, I heard about folic acid tablets for trying to pregnant, is it true, and which tablets to take.
In 2013 I was took dots dose. For tuberculosis. Does it effects on fertility. Bcoz we are trying to conceive from last one year but it is not work.
Hello, it has been 4 months passed of my marriage, and now I am planning for child, kindly assist what will be suitable time or suitable period for sex so that it will increase chances of pregnancy in healthy manner for my wife. Thanks.
I have long headache and I have suffer from decease cough and heavy vomiting please reply me a good solution for this,
I am 27 year old Female. I am suffering from wheezing problem. Please suggest quick medicine for relief.
Not having cough but a certain amount of cough forms on daily basis. Please suggest how to deal with it.
Hi I am 26 years old married woman trying to conceive from last 4 months ,my period in may was on 27th and after in june I had my periods on 22nd ,but this time I had unusual periods ,i mean it was not a proper bleeding it was just kind of spotting for 4 days, is there anything to worry or it is normal or should I just go and consult a doctor for the same, I had history of ovary cyst. Please.
I had a miscarriage last year. Now I'm pregnant again after getting IUI. What possible complications can I face? I'm scared. Please tell me about the sleeping position and diet that I need to follow for a healthy pregnancy. Can I eat food from outside? Please suggest me what to do. It's my 5th week.
I have been coughing since last month before it was a darker bulgum now it has changed to a lighter one suggest me some medication please.
If uterus is week there is any chance to pregnancy and get baby, is there any problem due to this, if is there mean give me a valuable regards.
I had an abortion one year back and it was my first baby, will that affect my 2nd pregnancy? I wan to conceive again in another 3 months of time. Shall I take any extra measures this time.
I have a problem of chronic cough from last few weeks. Tests have shown no negative reports but medicines have been ineffective. Advice me a home remedy for it.
Infertility in a woman refers to the inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex. Cases of unexplained infertility have been on the rise recently. Though obstructed fallopian tubes and ovulation disorders are some of the common causes of infertility, reasons pertaining to dietary changes can also be responsible. Food allergies and dietary changes affect infertility to a great extent; and if you're struggling with conception or infertility, reviewing your diet can help.
Gluten is a basic food constituent that is likely to cause infertility. Gluten is a protein found in grains like wheat, rye, and barley. Among the general population, women suffering from unexplained infertility have a higher incidence of gluten intolerance. Gluten intolerance is also related to miscarriages, and if left undiagnosed can lead to malabsorption of micronutrients like iron and zinc. Following and maintaining a gluten-free diet may relieve a sufferer from the symptoms. Try and include gluten free cereals like rice, corn and gluten free oats to manage the situation.
Inflammation - Another connection of food allergies and infertility would be inflammation. Inflammation occurs when the food allergens reach the stomach. This inflammation, if heightened, can cause damage to the fallopian tubes and the ovary. The body responds to the food allergens by treating it like a foreign substance that needs to be eradicated, and when your immune system is subjected to chronic inflammation, it can lead to infertility.
Additionally, apart from food allergies, even the consumption of certain foods and beverages can be a reason behind infertility, with those being rich in caffeine being a major cause. Increased consumption of caffeine can augment the risk of infertility and delayed conception. However, avoiding caffeine and eliminating problematic foods along with a careful scrutiny of your diet can increase your chances of getting pregnant.