Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ranga SaiYour feedback matters!
I'm 32 years old adult. I had sinus earlier and I was also allergic to allergens and dust particles, but that has been cured almost 5 years back. But, from last week I'm getting cold and sneezing very frequently. I'm having a feeling that Is my Sinus back? What should I do?
Hi. I would like to get some tips related to a healthy diet chart for a good skin. N need to gain 2 to 3 kg. please provide me a good diet chart so that I can make look my skin good and gain kilo.
My son is 15 years old and his height is around 5'1" His friends (most of them) are much taller than he and this worries me. He used to have wheezing as a kid and was given prescribed steroids by his paediatrician because of which he has put on weight and is less active. His current weight is 60 KGS. Kindly advise.
During sexual intercourse my hormones/ sperms will release in very short time and I am not satisfied with that. Can you please suggest me how to improve my sexual intercourse satisfaction. Means how to control sperm release in short time.
I am 30 year old. I am looking slim. I want increase my health. My height 5.10 inch and weight 55kg.
My father age is 65 he is suffering from parkinson. His health going down day by day he take levodopa 4 to 6 times in a day. He is also so impatient please suggest how can we care him.
I am 16 years old and my weight is only 50 kg and height is 184 cm. I take proper food but I hadn't see any improvement in my body weight. Suggest me some measures or ways to overcome these and able to increase my weight.
I am unable to have penetrative sex with my wife. While entering her vagina my penis loses its erection and I am unable to have sex with my wife.
I am 18 years old girl and My Weight is 40 kg with height 4'11" Sir or mam I Need to know the for Loosing my Weight in just 1 month or Before one month n My Height can be Increased Or not? Its looking very weird with small height n More Weight. I want to loose weight in just 1 month. Please Give me a solution for this.
I am a 28 yrs unmarried male from ranchi. Whenever I had physical relationship with my girlfriend I frequently ejaculates while penetrating. I ejaculates within 1 - 2 min. I had done 3 times intercorse with my girlfriend but ejaculated all 3 times within 2 min. Please give me some remedy to overcome my problem. So that next time I could last longer while having sex.
I am 21 years old, I have work on 12 hours per day, but I can't sleep on 9 pm or 10 pm, but I was sleep daily 12 am or 1 am. So I have need good sleep on night what can I do ?
Indoor plants are not just meant for embellishing your interior spaces. They have other qualities as well. They can interact with your mind and body and better your life with their healing qualities. Here's how they can benefit your health:
- They make breathing easy: Do you remember your old science lessons in school? Well, you must know that plants release oxygen into the atmosphere and absorb carbon dioxide during photosynthesis. Human beings do the reverse during respiration or breathing. During night, plants respire like us and absorb oxygen as photosynthesis halts. But there are few plants like orchids, succulents and epiphytic bromeliads do the opposite bit by releasing oxygen even at night. You can keep these plants in the bedroom to increase the oxygen supply around you. This helps your breathing and keeps you fit.
- Add moisture to the air: Plants release water in the form of vapour during photosynthesis and respiration. This leads to increase in the moisture content of air. They are known to release about 90% of the water consumed by them. Therefore, if you keep plants inside your house, your respiratory troubles will be reduced by a great extent. The moisture laden air around you will heal and help your respiratory tract. According to a study by the Agricultural University of Norway, the possibility of developing conditions like dry skin, sore throats and dry coughs is reduced.
- Natural purification of air: It has been claimed by researchers that plants can remove about 87 percent of toxins from the surrounding air in a day. These toxins are called volatile organic compounds (VOCs). VOCs include formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene.
- Health booster: It influences the overall health of an individual. It has been found by researchers that surgical patients improve faster in rooms with plants. They feel energetic; have proper heart rate and blood pressure. Ayurveda Science tells us that a green and airy ambience is pleasing to the mind. It helps in insomnia, hyperacidity and is an excellent aphrodisiac!
- Increases concentration power: A study by The Royal College of Agriculture in Circencester, England, claims that indoor plants helps in increasing the concentration power in individuals. They make you relaxed and leave a positive impact on your mind. You are filled with optimistic energy and able to focus in life better. It can take away stress from your life. People who keep indoor plants in their houses are usually satisfied with life.
Thus, indoor plants can bring positivity in your life. They can definitely give you mental and physical bliss. They are not just a splash of greenery with decorative significance. They are your companions for life and agents of good health. Keep yourself free from stress and strains of daily lives by maintaining your indoor garden. Remember, a single plant indoor can give you millions of reason to smile and cheer for.
Hi Sir, my mother ke pairon se chala nahi jata pair me dard hota hai unki age 42 years hai. Kya kare? Please advise
1. Cancer-fighting properties
Walnuts may help reduce not only the risk of prostate cancer, but breast cancer as well. In one study, mice that ate the human equivalent of 2.4 ounces of whole walnuts for 18 weeks had significantly smaller and slower-growing prostate tumors compared to the control group that consumed the same amount of fat but from other sources.
Overall the whole walnut diet reduced prostate cancer growth by 30 to 40 percent. According to another study on mice, the human equivalent of just two handfuls of walnuts a day cut breast cancer risk in half, and slowed tumor growth by 50 percent as well. 1
2. Heart health
Walnuts contain the amino acid l-arginine, which offers multiple vascular benefits to people with heart disease, or those who have increased risk for heart disease due to multiple cardiac risk factors.
If you struggle with herpes, you may want to avoid or limit walnuts, as high levels of arginine can deplete the amino acid lysine, which can trigger herpes recurrences.
Walnuts also contain the plant-based omega-3 fat alpha-linolenic acid (ala), which is anti-inflammatory and may prevent the formation of pathological blood clots. Research shows that people who eat a diet high in ala are less likely to have a fatal heart attack and have a nearly 50 percent lower risk of sudden cardiac death. 2
Eating just four walnuts a day has been shown to significantly raise blood levels of heart-healthy ala, 3 and walnut consumption supports healthful cholesterol levels.
Separate research showed that eating just one ounce of walnuts a day may decrease cardiovascular risk, 4 and among those at high cardiovascular risk, increased frequency of nut consumption significantly lowers the risk of death. 5
3. Rare and powerful antioxidants
Antioxidants are crucial to your health, as they are believed to help control how fast you age by combating free radicals, which are at the heart of age-related deterioration.
Walnuts contain several unique and powerful antioxidants that are available in only a few commonly eaten foods. This includes the quinone juglone, the tannin tellimagrandin, and the flavonol morin. 6
Walnuts contain antioxidants that are so powerful at free-radical scavenging that researchers called them" remarkable" 7 and research has shown that walnut polyphenols may help prevent chemically-induced liver damage. 8
In another study, researchers found that nuts, especially walnuts, have potent antioxidant powers. Walnut polyphenols had the best efficacy among the nuts tested and also the highest lipoprotein-bound antioxidant activity. The researchers concluded: 9
"Nuts are high in polyphenol antioxidants which by binding to lipoproteins would inhibit oxidative processes that lead to atherosclerosis in vivo. In human supplementation studies nuts have been shown to improve the lipid profile, increase endothelial function and reduce inflammation, all without causing weight gain"
4. Weight control
Adding healthful amounts of nuts such as walnuts to your diet can help you to maintain your ideal weight over time. In one review of 31 trials, those whose diets included extra nuts or nuts substituted for other foods lost about 1.4 extra pounds and half an inch from their waists. 10 eating walnuts is also associated with increased satiety after just three days. 11
5. Improved reproductive health in men
One of the lesser-known benefits of walnuts is their impact on male fertility. Among men who consume a western-style diet, adding 75 grams (a bit over one-half cup) of walnuts daily significantly improved sperm quality, including vitality, motility, and morphology. 12
6. Brain health
Walnuts contain a number of neuroprotective compounds, including vitamin e, folate, melatonin, omega-3 fats, and antioxidants. Research shows walnut consumption may support brain health, including increasing inferential reasoning in young adults. 13
One study also found that consuming high-antioxidant foods like walnuts" can decrease the enhanced vulnerability to oxidative stress that occurs in aging" increase health span" and also" enhance cognitive and motor function in aging" 14
The beneficial dietary fat in walnuts has been shown to improve metabolic parameters in people with type 2 diabetes. Overweight adults with type 2 diabetes who ate one-quarter cup of walnuts daily had significant reductions in fasting insulin levels compared to those who did not, and the benefit was achieved in the first three months.