Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ranga SaiYour feedback matters!
I have so many problems with my life and I just want to go crazy it's hard to live with stress and anxiety and homework hard.
I am a student of 22 years of age. I had revital H tablets for 3-4 days regularly one tab. Thinking that it might make me fit and active all day long so dat I can be active in classes and studying at home. But I didn't get much effect of it and seem like have a reverse effect. Feel like sleeping more in the day time and my lower back also pains making me feel like sleeping all time. So is revital safe. Or any other medicine I can be suggested of.
My hair is fall veri large so please guide me to reduce this problem I am very disappointed with this problem thanks.
Why do men and women react differently to sex?
Have you ever wondered why we had different reactions and feelings after sex than those of our partner? Well, it seems that the answer lies in our brain. The human brain is one of the most complex creations of nature. And there are subtle differences in its reactions to different things for both men and women.
Until recently not much was know about what happened in the brain during an orgasm. Now researchers at Rutgers university in America have used scans to get to know what happens in a women's brain at the time of reaching an orgasm.
They found that in women, oxytocin (a hormone also known as the cuddle hormone) is released during sex and this hormone encourages bonding and empathy leading to an increased feeling of bonding.
But in men, the brain releases more of a hormone which can make men more susceptible to sex addiction. 'The problem is that when a man has an orgasm, the main hormone released is dopamine - the pleasure hormone. And this surge can be addictive.'
This is an interesting study because it tells us the scientific reasons behind the different behavior of men and women after reaching an orgasm and further study is definitely warranted so that it may lead to a better understanding of human behavior during and after sex.
How to reduce triglycerides cholesterol I am 43 years old and my weight is 82 kgs height is 168 cms.
Hello sir/mam this is Gauri sharma. M 23 years old married lady. My period date has been passed on 29/04/16. But from yesterday period has been started again. And having blooding so much. Please say what is the reason. Im so tensed about this. Its 1st time with me.
I want to ask you that 1 of my friend have thyroid problem n she is very fat so to become slim she is doing treatment of tucking n lipo n all but still there is no result I can see so can you help me with your answer how she can become slim n rocking?
I'm 27 years male. I got complete dark skin with full of tan and it's itching a lot at my groin area and surrounding my testis. It also spread above my public hair. Its itching a lot. I'm doing regularly masturbation at night time in my undies from 3-4 yrs. Is that the reason because of semen staying in my undies. Please suggest me some medicines to cure.
I'm having pain in only one of my teeth. I took pain killer tablet but that didn't help. Please suggest as what should be done for the remedy?
The movement between bones and muscles is possible due to the fluid filled sacs that enable smooth gliding of the bones. When there is an inflammation of these sacs, condition known as bursitis results, leading to friction, reduced movement, painful movement, discomfort, and irritation.
Some of the common causes of bursitis include age, which brings along reduced elasticity of the tendons and ligaments. Additionally, sudden injury to the bursa area, repetitive stress, overuse of the ligaments or tendons, incorrect posture, and improper exercise can all lead to bursitis.
The most commonly affected parts are the elbows, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles. The dull, aching pain that ensues is accompanied by stiffness. Movement can worsen this pain. The area can be red, hot, and swollen indicating infection. Whatever the area affected, some of the common ways to manage bursitis pain are listed below.
- Rest: As soon as bursitis is identified, the area must be rested. As noted, in most cases, repetitive stress and injury is the most common cause, and resting the area really helps.
- Ice only: If bursitis is happening for the first time, then an ice pack alone should help reduce the pain in 1 to 2 days.
- Ice and moist heat: If it is happening repeatedly, then alternating moist heat and ice for 15 minutes each will help. This can be done two to three times a day.
- Anti-inflammatories: In most cases, if rest and topical therapy are not working, then the regular anti-inflammatory agents may be given.
- Physical Therapy: In some cases, mild exercises can help reduce inflammation and pain.
- DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide): This clear, colorless, oily liquid is made from wood pulp and helps in reducing the inflammation caused by bursitis. A 70% DMSO mixture can be applied with cotton on the affected area 3 times a day for 3 days, then 2 times a day for the next 3 days, and then 1 time a day for the next 3 days. If there is no improvement in the first 3 days, it needs to be discontinued.
- Foods to remove calcium deposits: In a number of cases, bursitis that is present for months or years is worsened due to the calcium deposits. Foods like apple cider vinegar can help dissolve the calcium deposits that could have formed in the bursa.
- Steroids: Local injections of corticosteroids may be necessary in some cases. Though inflammation can be curtailed with this, there is always the fear of hampered immunity and altered sugar levels.
- Surgical drainage: In very rare cases, the bursa may need to be surgically drained.
Bursitis is a very common issue and can be managed easily as well. Consult your doctor and avoid medicating on your own.