Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ranga SaiYour feedback matters!
I am weak and I always feel tired and Sometimes gastric problem. Please tell me about my diet. Which fruits should be eaten by me? Also about energy drink. Thanks.
I have a problem that discharging curdy white, I think it due to diabetic. Is it correct or something else? Is there any medicine?
Hello I am suffering with PSORIASIS skin disease since 12 years & from past 2 years I have habit of Ejaculation of sperm by my hand, Some body says this habit removes stress so I am daily doing this and some body says it causes immunity problem then Psoriasis increase on your body. Now my Question is This habit really increases the Psoriasis or Removes the Stress and Decreases the Psoriasis? PLEASE HELP ME.
I am not looking like a beautiful guy cannot you tell me a some tips to looking me hot and smart person.
Hi my boy friend have a erection problem. In foreplay he erect but after 5 min his. Is down. Then again after 10 min erect or not erect. I am not satisfied in sex. Please help me. He regular exercise in morning and never take wine or smoke or any sugar problem then why is problem. He is 39 years old.
I am consistently having boils in intergluteal cleft, I left it to heal itself but it's been over 2 months still they are persistent. Please kindly advice medical cure for this.
I am 60 years old I WAS DIAGNOSED osteo ORTHRITEknee gap is very less. I got injury on knee one month ago. I got treatment with the following medicineZENTEE150, SYMELAM. GEMCALCAP CAn notIGLIN CAP. NOW I AM 50 PERCENT BETTER. STILL I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WHILE CLIMBING STAIRS.
I am having blackheads under my eyes I have tried many things but I am not getting rid of it. Kindly suggest me something. Iam taking a healthy diet and having sufficient sleep. Please suggest me.
My height is 5 feet's 7 inches my weight is 58 kg I want to increase my weight up to 70 kg but I want to stay lean what must I eat.
I will use computer and mobile phone. After a 5 minute of use then I have head ache and I will very tired. What is the cause of this problem?
What are the ways to gets piles my friend have that I do not want that just want to know what are the ways that prevent piles. For precaution.
As I am 175CM, 20 years old and my weight is mere 54KG. Can you please help me out with some tips to gain weight in a healthy way without any side effects?
6 Face Washing Mistakes that are Damaging Your Skin, Everyday!
Face-washing may be a simple everyday task that requires no great effort on your part. But when it’s not done right, it causes significant harm to your skin, each day. The mistakes that you may make while washing your face could lead to issues like irritation, dryness and even wrinkles. Read on to find out how you can avoid making these common errors, and save your skin from blemishes, ageing and lustreless look.
1. Using the wrong cleanser
The use of the wrong cleanser can throw your pH levels out of balance. The optimal pH balance of your skin is 5.5pH. This is the ideal level at which the thin protective layer on the surface of the skin (called acid mantle) can function to keep germs, toxins and bacteria at bay. You should therefore be picking your cleanser based on your skin type as it would come with the right pH balance.
2. Not cleaning your hands before touching the face
Always clean the germs and dirt of your hands first before moving onto your face. Ignoring this crucial first step can cause you to transfer all the bacteria and dirt of your hands on your face, giving rise to common skin problems such as acne, pimples and blackheads.
3. Using a pre-used washcloth
To avoid the filth from clogging your pores, always clean the washcloth that you use with an antiseptic to keep germs and bacteria at bay. Once you’re done washing your face, don’t rub the cloth all over your face but pat dry it.
4. Washing face using with hot water
When it comes to the water that you splash on your face, you should always use lukewarm or room temperature water. This is because hot water leaves your skin dry as it washes away the skin’s essential oils; and cold water can break the capillaries (fine blood vessels) of your skin. In contrast, mildly lukewarm water will keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
5. Not washing the face twice a day
Just as you shouldn’t ignore this important skin care habit that keeps your skin clean, you also shouldn’t go overboard with it. Excessive face-washing can hamper the natural oil production of your skin, giving rise to dryness and irritation as a result. Your skin requires the natural oil it produces to keep it smooth and supple. Ideally, you should wash your face twice daily - once in the morning for removing the bacteria and dirt that clogged your pores, and again at night before going to bed.
6. Rushing through the routine
Lastly, don’t rush through your cleansing routine. Make sure to properly rinse your face of cleanser completely, otherwise the residues would cause your skin to dry up later on, leading to skin irritation.
It is therefore very important to pay attention to all the little details that make up your face-washing routine. By doing it right, you get to achieve the clear and blemish-free skin that you always wanted.
What are the serious side effects of Diabetes in our body. Why insulin Secretion by pancreas decreases over Long period of age. Why it cannot produce Sufficient insulin. When insulin deficiency Becomes fatal.
I am 25 male. I have very rough, dry,wheaties skin. Please suggest complete treatment for brightening and repairing my face skin tone.
For some women, having their own children is not as easy as it seems. Suffering from more than two or more miscarriages is known as recurrent miscarriage. This experience affects every aspect of a woman’s life from her mental and emotional health to her physical health and social well-being.
It is important for a woman undergoing this experience to keep in mind that she can still give birth to a healthy baby even after recurrent miscarriages.
- Look after your health: Miscarriages are not very uncommon and in many instances are a result of the woman’s body not being able to take the strain if a growing fetus. Hence, pay attention to your health to prepare your body for future pregnancies. Avoid smoking, alcohol, caffeine and exposure to toxins that can cause fertility problems. Eat healthy food and start taking a multivitamin with folic acid on a daily basis. Exercise regularly, but avoid strenuous activities that involve heavy lifting or dangerous contact sports. Yoga is great for pregnant women or women planning a family as it tones your body keeps your stress levels low.
- Talk to people: A miscarriage can affect your emotional health and self-image, but you must remember that you are in a way responsible for the miscarriage. Talk to other women who have had a similar experience and share your feelings with them. Men and women cope with a miscarriage in different ways and hence work on communicating your feelings with your partner. Do not suppress your feelings, but acknowledge them and work through them. You may also find it beneficial to talk to a counsellor or get involved with a support group.
- Give yourself a break: It’s ok to not attend your friend’s baby shower when you’ve recently suffered a miscarriage. Instead of surrounding yourself with your friend’s babies and children, take a break and pay attention to yourself. Develop a hobby or find something to keep yourself busy. Take a holiday with your partner and find ways to reconnect with them. Find your own way of acknowledging the pregnancy. This could be in the form of writing about it, naming the baby or planting a tree in memory of the baby.
- Get proactive: Don’t sink into despair because of your miscarriages. Educate yourself about the various reasons you may have miscarried the baby by reading books or talking to medical professionals. This can help prevent future miscarriages.