Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ranga Naik
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Ranga NaikYour feedback matters!
How to get rid of glasses? Does taking vit-A supplements at night and drinking carrot juice made by 250 grams of carrot useful?
I am a female and have watery eyes for past some days kindly recommend some cure to stop eye from becoming sticky n discharge of thick watery substance from eyes. Also most of the time my eyes appear reddish. I am suffering from severe cough n cold from a long time. Pls suggest a cure. Thanx.
Sir meri age 42 hai mujhe iritis ho gya h please btaye ye kya or kyu hota h or isme eye sight to nhi chili jati kyunki mujhe blury dikh rha h?
I m 20year old. My eye sight is very low. I wear 5.75 number eye glass. How I can increase my eye sight naturally?
Hi I am 25 years old I am having eye sight of 1, 5 for both eyes I want to take lazer treatment can you suggest how please.
I am using specs -16 -16 doctors are advising lasik they say I am suffering from cataract Advice me.
I am 18 years old and I am not able to see distant images clearly, but I don't want to get spectacles from now onwards so I tried many of the ayurvedic treatments, but to no avail, please help with some easy to follow remedial measures.
Every morning when I wake up my head feels a little heavy or like someone is pressing my head. Also my eyes burn when I wake up. What should I try? I have 7 hours of sleep everyday.
Hlo sir, im having the problem of poor eye sight (distant view) and even after constant use of specs my eye sight is getting poorer. So please suggest me to how to improve my eye sight naturally.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.