Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RangaYour feedback matters!
I am 43 years old and I am suffering with skin problem since 2008 and now it has converted to Psoriasis Arthritis. Give me suggestion to plan action for cure this problem.
Dr. if I do skipping daily will I grow taller how many counts per day I have to do how many times I have to do Dr. what type of skipping rope I have to buy.
What should I do to reduce hair fall? I m already using minoxidil from last 2 years! hair fall is increased
I hv PCOS n m 26yrs of age wid weight 72kg n height 5" 3. Tkng dronis 30. What shld I do to cure PCOS. As I want to plan fr a baby? Wat problems cn I face n wat to do fr it?
Since two months I am suffering from constipation problem. Due to change of water as I have shifted to new place. Please advise.
Dr. I have thyroid from last 6yrs. I'm getting frustrate everytime. And my stomach is paining daily at abdomen place. Getting heavy acidity daily. Doctor please suggest me. I have taken many treatment. Its not work.
Hi, My question is to a Dentist. Will there be any side effects for now or in future due to removal of wisdom tooth. Also, can you please explain in short the reason for which the third molar/wisdom tooth occurs. Thanks in advance.
Regular Hair fall. First time in life. What should I do? My hair was very bulky. No roughness no falling. But from 3 months. My hair started falling and I can see my skin now. Kindly suggest.
What are the side effects of asthalin -4 medicine 4 mg? please give answer It's very urgent and important.
I am Sri 28 male. During sex only sometimes my penis is not erecting. If it is erected it is immediately getting down. What r the precautions in lifestyle and food to be taken.
Please tell me how to I reduce the size of right my right testis. Once I went to a doctor. The doctor give me a medicine, by this medicine my testis size reduced but my medicine was finished. Now my size of testis are not completely reduced. These is no pain in my testis. Please tell me the medicine through which the size of testis reduced.
My ear blocked due to air pressure in flight. Since Tuesday night I am unable hear properly. Please advise. Let me know if I need to use any medicine or exercise for getting my hearing power back. Regards Madhusudan.
I am suffering from digestion and when I have lunch then vomiting start. And pain in below my chest at up the lever.
How can you eat healthy? This is a question that plagues many of us. The quest for a youthful looking body that is also slim and well-toned is something that we all strive for. On the other side of the spectrum, we also have people who are concerned about too much of weight loss, fatigue and general weakness. So what all can you do to ensure that you indulge in healthy eating for a healthy body and mind? Try these nine tips.
- Eating the Right Carbohydrates: Choose the right carbs that will help you pile up on energy with the right kind of food. Sugar and flour can cause an overload of carbs in your digestive system, while oats, cereals and complex carbs like whole grains are high in fibre.
- Lean Protein: Avoid red meat and make a beeline for fish and other lean protein that will give you omega three fatty acids in the process as well. This includes fish and chicken.
- Good Fats: There are four major types of dietary fat found in food from plants and animals - Good Fats(monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats including omega-3s), Bad Fats(trans fats), and Saturated Fats. Good fats can improve blood cholesterol levels, lower your risk of heart disease, and benefit insulin levels and blood sugar. Omega-3 fats are particularly beneficial for your brain and mood. The best sources are fish, nuts, and seeds.
- Superfoods: Berries and all their variants have come to be known as super foods. These are rich in anti-oxidants which can encourage better brain health. This includes blueberries, cranberries and even salmon and seaweed, used in Oriental cooking.
- Salt Intake: Limit your salt intake but do not cut it out entirely. Ensure that you take NO MORE THAN A TEASPOON OF SALT A DAY. Try to avoid packaged food as it is high in salt content.
- Water: Stock up on water so that you get plenty of hydration and avoid needless snacking. Avoid sugary drinks and too much of caffeine.
- Count the calories you need: Do not simply needlessly cut down on calories, but rather calculate the number of calories you need to function on a normal basis. Then, build a diet chart around this and avoid empty calories like excessive sugary food.
- Breakfast: This is the most important meal of the day which also fuels you into action and can potentially stop you from snacking and overeating.
- Slow: Eat slowly and have small and frequently meals for healthy eating.
Try these healthy eating tips to change your mind set towards food and nutrition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.