Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. RanaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old male and suffering from lower back pain for last 1 month. Pain starts due to heavy weight lifting. X- ray of lower back is normal. I am attaching mri report. I am facing problem in bending forward, weight lifting and sitting for more than 20 minutes. Please tell me possible treatment.
1 month back I lifted a bucket of water and I got a catch in the back. Now my back keeps paining when I sit for long hours at work. What could be the problem?
Well, I'm doing a back office job in night shift which makes me sit alot and I'm just sleeping all day and work all night can't get time to workout. The problem is "I'm a smoker" and I've been doing it since 2011 on regular basis, averagely I smoke 3 cigarettes a day. These day I'm feeling like I'm burning inside my chest, too hot in there. Am I dying or anything serious is going to happen with me? I've tried several times to quit smoking but after 2 or 3 days I restarts it all the time. I can't run, I can't play games even I'm having issues while having sex, I get tired very fast may I'm having erection problem too. I'm too young to have all these issues. Please help me on this.
I'm 40 year now and I have frequent pain in left ankle. Done xray - nothing found? Do let me know why is it and how to get over.
I am a 30 years old normally living a active life (45 mins of jogging, stretching, yoga, badminton 5-4 days a week) eggiterian, was a gym freck 2 yrs before. Follow healthy diets like pulses, rice, veggies, milk, fruits (juices mostly) but even after all this facing back pain for last 5 yrs. Job work is mostly sitting plus 3 hrs bus traveling however I know how to cope up (stretching, strolling, taking break in between 30 mins) only missing thing is regular sun exposer. I dont smoke or drink. But back pain (leg pain and stiff back, pain is shifting). Had gone to medication for 3 months from hiranandani hospital (disk liquid extruding was found in mri) but no relief. Dont know what else to do. I dont want surgery or bed ridden life. I want to be adventures but back pain is making all difficult. Please help.
I have a severe problem of back pain. Please help me to cure it out. I am having this problem from last 8years.
My father is having a back pain from past 5 6 days. He is having a pain in the middle of the back. So please suggest some prescription. Thank you.
Hii im abhishek singh. I am being facing from fever every time. My body temperature raises any time. My joints to pain a lot. I have been recommended with many doctor but not get cure yet. I want that I should get cured because its pains a lot. What should I do for this?
My knee pain and near knee sound comes like chat kat this type of sound what I do and I eat calcium tab also no different.
I am 20 years old, m having a pain in my calfs I have tried serval creams, tapes and also the bands but its nt working. What should I do?
I am 55 years facing diabetes, hair fall, skin eruptions, cholestrol little, backpain, and pain below neck, shoulders please suggest medicine.
Hello doctors. I am nine week pregnant. L feel my eyes often pains sometimes along with headache. I am suffering from severe backache as well. Please let me know if I am lacking vitamins. Do I need to take any extra intakes of medicines. My food cravings are not allowing me to eat anything except fruits n curd. Lemme know what can I do to help me an my unborn baby's growth & health.
I have pain in my leg from 4 days what should I do? Will I go for check up? Or take some medicine's?
Had faced facing cervical spondylosis in 2005/06. Once in 2 years I face the problem but I have to rush for traction. Till then I have severe pain in left hand, left porting of chest (as if some nerve has been blocked). Now I dont have MRI reports also. Please Help.
I got chikungunya before 3 month but still date suffering from joint pain and swelling in my right hand fingers. I can't do regular home work from my right hand.
I am having backpain from yesterday. At lower position above hip. I took a painkiller tablet yesterday but it persists. Please. Prescribe me medicine which gives me relief.
A broken bone is medically termed as a fracture.Fractures are linked with age as bones tend to become weak as one ages, so, the chances of a fracture occurring also increases. Fractures are usually classified into four types-
1. Closed fracture - In this type of fracture, the breaking of the bone does not result in an open wound
2. Open fracture- The opposite of closed fracture, the bone breaks through the skin. This may result in infections
3. Non-displaced fracture - in this type of fracture, the bone cracks but is not shifted out of its regular position.
4. Displaced fracture - A displaced fracture occurs when the affected bone is shifted out of its natural position.
Fractures can be caused by a number of factors, they are
1. Road accidents
2. When someone falls from a height
3. When the bone is directly exposed to a strong blow
4. When the bone is exposed to a repetitive force from activities such as sprinting
5. Osteoporosis, which is a condition where the bones become weak
6. The bones in the body tends to weaken with age, so at this time they become highly susceptible to fractures
1. Swelling in the area accompanied by pain
2. Limited movement of the affected joint
3. Muscle spasms
4. The affected area may also become numb
The first step to diagnose a fracture is the knowing about the medical history of the patient and conducting a physical exam. The diagnosis is further confirmed by using imaging tests such as -
1. Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) - In this procedure, images of internal body parts are taken with the help of a magnetic field and pulses of radio energy. MRIs can pick up signs of fractures very quickly, that is within the first week of injury. It is also easier to distinguish fractures from other related injuries in case of MRI.
2. X-rays -X-rays are a procedure that involves sending x-ray particles through an area to detect a fracture. Signs of a fracture may take several weeks to show up in x-rays.
3. Bone scan - In bone scans, some radioactive material is put inside the body through intravenous methods. These material tend to accumulate in the fractured area which then shows up in the images as a bright spot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.