Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. RanaYour feedback matters!
I have a problem in my wrist, 1 year ago I got a fracture in my wrist and it is recovered but now a couple of days it be comes painful.
I am 59 years old having back ache, local doctor has detected de-alignment in l-1 & s-5 in my spinal bone. I am taking calcium, what should I do?
I am 22 year old male and have backache for last 4 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven’t got any relief. What should I do now?
I am suffering from Knee Pain. X Ray Report says: degenerative changes in the form of osteo phytes seen reduction in medial joint space compartment noted bilaterally. loose bodies noted.Please help
Hello doctor. I m 23 years old. I have back pain and pimples are at back side of me. So what is solution for it?
I have chest pain since 2 years but does not have cardiac problems in x ray. Some one told that may be muscle pain. Please give a favorable reply.
I am 34 year old male and have pain in between thumb and 2nd finger, of left hand, from 4-5 days, I cannot pick up a bit heavy thing.
The sciatic nerve spreads down the spine till the legs. The pain in this nerve can feel like sparks running down your leg (by and large only each one in turn) or cause pain in the lower back. Anything that puts weight on or aggravates this nerve can cause pain that shoots down the back of one butt cheek or thigh. The amount of pain can increase gradually. Sciatica may feel like a gentle ache, a sharp sensation or extreme uneasiness. Sciatica can bring feelings of shivering, numbness and weakness.
Sitting, standing up, coughing, sneezing, lifting, or straining for a very long time, might aggravate pain. Now and then, individuals experience numbness or shivering in the leg, too.
Some of the most regular symptoms of sciatic pain include:
- Lower back pain
- Pain in the back or leg when sitting
- Hip pain
- Burning sensation in the leg
- Numbness or trouble moving the leg or foot
- Continuous pain on one side of the back
- Shooting pain that makes it hard to stand up properly
The most common causes of sciatic pain include:
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal channel in the lower back)
- Degenerative disk sickness (breakdown of discs, which go about as pads between the vertebrae)
- Spondylolisthesis (a condition in which one vertebra slips over another)
- Muscle spasms
Some of the most effective exercises for sciatic pain relief are as follows:
- Pigeon Pose is a typical yoga posture. It attempts to open the hips. There are various types of this stretch. The first is the leaning back pigeon posture. If you are beginning your treatment, you have to attempt the leaning back posture first.
- While on the back, raise your right leg up to a right point and hold it with both hands behind the thigh and lock your fingers. Take your left leg and touch your lower leg against the knee. Hold the position for a minute.
- Sit on the floor with your legs stretched straight before you. At that point twist your right leg, putting your lower right leg on top of the left knee. Bend forward and incline your abdominal area toward your thigh. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds and after that switch sides.
- Kneel down on the floor on all fours. Get your right leg and bring it forward so that your lower leg is on the ground. Your right foot has to be ahead your right knee while your right knee stays to one side. Stretch the left leg out the distance behind you on the floor, with the top of the foot on the ground and toes pointing backwards.
- Lie on your back with your legs facing outward and your feet flexed upward.
Wrap your hands around your knee and delicately pull your right leg over your body toward your left shoulder. Hold it there for 30 seconds and afterward push your knee so your leg comes back to its initial position. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.
I am 26 years old male and have problems while waking up. I usually wake up tired and with pain in my legs. Also I start sneezing the moment I get up. Can you help me with what might be an issue?
Hi I am 36 year old. I had a severe lower back pain before two months than I took some pain medicines and went for physiotherapy and I was OK. Again I am feeling pain in the same area please suggest whatwhat t.
My platelet count was 1.06 before 15 days and now it is 1.04.i also have knee pain from past six months whenever I bent my knees it makes crunching sound. What should I do?
I got headache from last night, a bit of pain at shoulders and a rise in body temperature, what should I do. Is this a cold fever or something else?
Dark spots near ankle, they appeared in left leg and then coming up in right. Starts from little red colour to darker color. Slight pain in calf muscles noticed.
I am 29 having severe back pain while getting up after sitting for long hour. Have tried pain killers but it did not work. Letme know the treatment to be performed to rid of lower back pain.
Hi how to improve blood circulation in hole body because before 2 week back I am suffering from my right thumb & left thumb leg getting vibration is there any solutions for that.
Exercise maintains the joint’s full range of motion.
Exercise strengthens the muscles that support the joint.
Strong muscles help the joint absorb shock.
Exercise doesn't have to be hard to be beneficial. In fact, gentle, low-impact exercises are best for knee arthritis. They minimize stress on the joint even as they increase its flexibility and strength.