Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Ramyashri SrikantaiahYour feedback matters!
I am neha shukla female age 21 years old. I have problem in my eyes. I have been using spectacles since 12 years n by using it my eye sight is getting weak day by day. So after having talk wid my doctor he said to use lenses so that my no wil stay stable. Bt by using lenses too my no is increasing. I wanted to go for LASIK too. Can you guide me what to do?
I have problem related to eye from last ten days I am facing problem. Water blowing and itching. Please advice me better.
Kya subh subh uth kr muh ki laar lgane se pimles ke nishan or kisi jakham pr lgane se wo thik ho jata h. Or eyes k under lgane se spex bhi hat jata h. Is this true?
My left eye is being red from last 20 days, i've consulted to two doctors but still no improvement, no irritation nd itching.
I have to work 8-10 Hours on laptop, but I am bothering whether my eye sight will not go weak, Please advice to keep my eyes better forever? Any good Health TIps?
I'm an accountant. I'm seeing system with specs only. Not power glass. But my eyes are itching. Pls tell me the solution.
My eyes are always paining while I go for sleep I'm unable to sleep comfortably because of serious pain in eyes, I also wear spectacles is this problem is because of my spectacles?
I feel pain in my eye when m on Mobile ph. And become red. Is thr any treatment for it. As m also were glass -2.5.
I have headache only above the left eye. It repeats after every 15 days. During this headache I feel weakness, not able to do any work. It remains for 2-3 days at the same point. If during pain I touch my pained part it pains more. During pain I usually have problem with light ex- sunlight or tubelight. I like dark and I feel sleepy all the time during headache.
Sir while I'm reading the book's my eyes are paining. Sir can you give me a suggestion how to overcome it and improve my eye sight.
My eyes are paining daily and below my eyes black spots are appearing near my eyes could you give me preventive measures.
Eyelid spacer grafts are widely used by cosmetic surgeons for treating abnormalities in the lower eyelid. Spacer grafts are surgically used for tectonic support. Spacer grafts are scientific and the technology used helps in virally inactivating tissues, and also in the preservation and sterilization of tissues. They are immunologically and biologically safe. Eyelid spacer grafts are commonly used after undergoing a blepharoplasty surgery of the eyelids
When are eyelid spacer grafts used?
Many people have puffy and fat eyelids. Lower eyelid blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery, which effectively cures such disorders. The process involves removal of extra fat and skin from the lower eyelids and trimming of excess skin. Eyelid retraction is another condition pertaining to the eyelids, where the eyelids look like they have been pulled down. This condition arises from the removal of too much skin during blepharoplasty. Loose ligament support and excess scarring in the eyelids also lead to eyelid retraction. When this condition does not cease in the post- operational period, eyelid spacer grafts may be used.
Benefits of eyelid spacer grafts
- Eyelid spacer grafts are effective and helpful in a large number of conditions. The major benefit of spacer grafts is to repair lowered eye retraction after carrying out a blepharoplasty surgery.
- The eyelids are lengthened vertically as a result of using eyelid spacer grafts. This helps in better closure of the lids and also reduces eye irritation in patients.
- The eyelids are made to look more natural when they are in resting position. Spacer grafts are placed at the back of an eyelid. Thus, they are not visible from the outside.
- The recovery time after using eyelid spacer grafts is almost the same as most eyelid surgeries in general. The results are usually very effective.
- Eyelid space grafters are not the only ones used for repairing eyelid retraction, but these are certainly one of the most efficient ones. They give proper support to the lower eyelid, which is required for the proper closure of the eyelids and maintain proper eyelid positioning after a blepharoplasty surgery.
- Eyelid spacer grafts ensure permanent cure of eyelid retraction, and it is unlikely that this disorder will occur again after eyelid spacer grafts have been used.
- Eyelid spacer grafts have proven to be one of the best remedies for eyelid retraction, which many people experience after having a blepharoplasty surgery. There are different types of eyelid spacer grafts that will be recommended by your surgeon to correct eyelid retraction, depending on your case. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.