Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramya SudheendraYour feedback matters!
My last tooth is coming n there if any food get touched or I drink cool water it pain. What shall I do.
Actually mere dant me gap tha to maine braces lagaya tha. 23 month tk maine braces rakh. Ab mere danoto ke gap khatm ho gaye hai. To mere donctor ne mjhe bola hai ki retainer lagwane ke liye. To kya retainer lagwana bahut jaruri hai. Ya ni v lagwaye to koi problm ni hoga. Please mujhe bataye.
3 days before my one upper tooth was removed. But both the tooths on both sides of removed tooth are little paining while chewing something.
I am 24 year. Old girl and I am suffering from bleeding gums all time even m having yellow teeth with some hard black stuff between my gumline and teeth. Please suggest me the proper treatment.
I am anjaneyulu male .iam suffering from teeth pain recently I did treatment. But I can't relief .now what I should do now.
I have a problem with my teeth & gums bleeding 3-4 times, in a month,my 2 long teeth of lower jaw front are removed by Dental teachican and fixed two acrlyic teeth the problem is i am unable to eat apple THANKING YOU DOCTOR SAHAB YOURS S.JAMAL UDDIN, And my tounge by toching dupcalite teeth my tounge getting SCRATCHES and the taste my tounge getting is sweet with acrilic duplicate teeth THANKS DOCTOR.
I am pregnant and 1 month is running. My teeth get infected and dentist recommend me to remove the teeth. Can I remove it? Will it cause any problem?
I just did a root canal treatment for my front tooth couple days ago, and now having a bump on the gum. Not really painful but a bit swelling. What is it? Is that normal? Will that disappear within a couple of days?
I have a problem of weight that I can not loss my weight. So what can I do. And have a problem of yellow teeth.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is very simple if you follow these basic tips and incorporate some healthy habits in your daily routine. A little care goes a long way in ensuring that your smile stays bright and your teeth stay strong. A healthy smile resides in a healthy body. Value your smile and follow these simple tips for your oral health.
- Going to the dentist at least twice a year is the best preventive measure that you can take to spot anything unusual going on in your mouth or jaws.
- Brushing twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste is very important for healthy, cavity-free teeth. Don't aim to simply scrub your teeth, rather clean them gently using proper brushing technique.
- Many people don't consider Flossing to be essential for oral health but if you don't floss, you miss cleaning almost 35% of your tooth surfaces. If you're unaware of the technique, ask your dentist to demonstrate it for you.
- If you often find food particles getting stuck between your teeth, use an interdental brush or floss but Don't ever dig in using a toothpick. It leads to gum recession.
- Using a frayed, worn out toothbrush for your teeth is as good as not brushing at all. Make sure you change your toothbrush after every 3 months. Keep it at least 6ft away from the toilet area. Keep it dry as a wet toothbrush attracts bacterial growth and clean it ocasionally by washing it with warm water to get rid of the bacteria.
- The tongue plays an important role in reducing bad breath but it is often forgotten while brushing. Keep your tongue clean and scrape off all food debris using a tongue cleaner.
- Having a good diet is equally vital for your oral health as it is for your overall health. Include healthy, Vitamin C rich citrus fruits in your diet as they are highly beneficial for your gum health. Consume plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated. It also helps in reducing the incidence of mouth ulcers. Avoid taking excess of aerated drinks/soda.