Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramya Ganesh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ramya GaneshYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old male. I have severe issues with my dental condition which is progressively worsening everyday. I can clearly see plaque deposited on the either side of my teeth. Secondly, my dental line has been disoriented ever since from the start, considering the fact ot makes cleaning a tedious process. I can even see gums bruised and cut from the corners which causes pain and discomfort. Apart from it there is a yellowing of teeth which makes my smile redundant. Kindly help.
I get Migrane Head ache once in a week. After taking one or two DART tablets, it slowly vanishes in 12 to 24 hours.This problem , I am having for more than 30years. I am 66 years old. Pl.suggest me a good treatment / medicine, without side effects.
How should I reduce in fat in my body and my muscle are not going to reduce look like a average body of my structure so pls help me and get solution by natural way.
I have black spots as wel as pimples on my face .from last 1 years .plz suggest me what I do. I'm not used any medicines .plz help me.
I am 18 years old obese boy weighing more than 100 kgs my height is 5'5' please refer some diet plan so I can able to lower down my weight Note my thyroid is normal and I am not able to take out time for some exercise.
Hi, I am 18 years old I eat lot of thing but I cannot gain weight than tell what should I eat to get weight I also prefer protein powder but it didn't effect please tell me tips to get weight.
How to make my hairs thick? What should I eat in what amount. Foods, supplements, any other thing. I am eggatarian. I m 19 years old, male. Please tell me the best ways to make my head hairs thick?
Ringworm is a skin condition that is caused by certain kinds of fungi. It causes severe itching and is mainly found around the scalp and feet. This contagious skin condition can also occur as athlete's foot. The symptoms include red, itchy and scaly patches on the affected areas. These patches may also develop blisters and develop crusted red edges, giving it the appearance of a ring. These patches are usually raised or defined. There are many myths and facts surrounding ringworm. Let us find out more about them.
- Causes: It is a common myth that this skin condition is caused by a worm. This is not true. This fungal skin infection is caused by fungi known as dermatophytes, which can cause a crusty and red patch on the skin. Ringworm is actually the name given to a class of skin ailments and infections caused on the scalp, feet and other parts of the body.
- Treatment: Another common myth is that this skin infection will clear up on its own. This is not true either. One will have to start treatment of the condition with the help of proper diagnosis, which can be done by a skin specialist or dermatologist. Not treating this condition on time with topical ointments can lead to a spread of the condition where it can affect other parts of the body. This condition can also lead to other symptoms like hair loss. It can also become a permanent issue if not treated on time and with proper medical intervention.
- Over the Counter Medication: Many people think that using over the counter antifungal creams can help in treating this condition effectively. This is part myth and part fact. One will have to visit the doctor in case the condition does not clear up on time with the use of such topical ointments. The creams should typically be prescribed by a skin specialist after due diagnosis of the problem so that it suits your individual symptoms and condition. Further, these creams should usually be prescribed for a period of at least four to six weeks so that the treatment is effective.
- Contagious: It is a myth that ringworm is not a contagious skin disease. The fact is that this skin ailment is a highly contagious one, that can happen even when there is contact with an infected animal. There are 50% chances of contracting this condition with mere touch that can happen with an infected animal or person.
- Barber's Itch: This is not a form of lice, as many people believe. This is a form of ringworm that can be found in the beard with symptoms like itching as well as swelling.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!