Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RamyaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from Back pain. Suffering with cough. Even when coughing getting pain at the back. Also severe pain on the back side of the left leg, it is prolonging from back to toe on the left leg. Of I sir it pains severely Suggest which specialist should I consult.
I'm 21 years old unmarried girl. I had an unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 23-24 of April, 2016 and I didn't take any contraceptive pills. Now i'm so worried about being getting pregnant cause my periods are always regular but this month my periods comes 5 days late than expected date on 9 May, 2016 with less bleeding than usual i'm very much confused that it is implantation bleeding or periods bleeding. I feel very uncomfortable these days having back pain, heart pain, headache, constipation and breast tenderness-soreness-tingles. I'm so tensed about all this. On 21 May, 2016 i'll take an home pregnancy test with Preganews but it comes negative. On 29 May, 2016 i again took an home pregnancy test with Preganews again its come negative. Now i'm very much confuse by all this coz test are negative but my body symptoms make me tensed. Plzz help me please I didn't take any risk of pregnancy coz i'm unmarried. Already I have done a big mistake by have an unprotected sex. Now didn't want to do any mistake.
Sir even though for any small reason my heart starts pumping very fast due to some sort of fear, what should I do to overcome this any small things changes I just get fear about it and my heart starts pumping.
Can diabetes be permanently cured or one have to live with it for rest of his life by taking medicines and strict diet?
I'm having PCOD issue for which I'm consuming hormonal tablet - femilon for past six months as per doctors advise. Please help me to have normal flow without any tablets.
What is lipoma? is this harmful for body? how to rescue from this disease? my younger brother and brother in law have the same problem.
Is consuming chocolates like dairy milk daily will it leads to increase sugar levels in body suggest me the best answer.
When there is too much accumulation of fat cells in the liver, the healthy tissue gets replaced by the fat cells resulting in fatty liver. The liver colour changes to yellowish greasy one. More than half of liver related diseases are caused due to fatty liver. Some of the common symptoms of fatty liver include excessive sweating, nausea, excess abdominal fat, itchy eyes, gallstones and fatigue. Luckily, though, a fatty liver is a reversible condition.
Here is a list of 5 effective ways to avoid fatty liver:
- Cut down on carbohydrate: Too much consumption of carbohydrate can result in fatty liver. Some of the biggest culprits are white flour and sugar related products. Since, the liver converts excess carbohydrate into fat, over consumption of food items such as pasta, potatoes, rice and breakfast cereals should be checked. A diet consisting of low carbohydrate and low fat should be designed and followed for cutting down fat in the liver.
- Cut down on alcohol: Chronic alcoholism is the second biggest reason of a fatty liver. Alcohol results in damage and inflammation of the liver cells, thus infiltrating a lot of fat cells into the liver. Alcohol also restricts the process of healing. Restricting alcohol is an essential towards cutting down fat in the liver. Low-fat alcohol such as red wine and brandy can be consumed twice or thrice in a week. If a person is suffering from a chronic liver condition, a doctor should be consulted before alcohol.
- Protein consumption: Breakfast should have an adequate amount of protein. It balances the blood sugar level of body, helps to fight cravings and helps the liver to detoxify foreign objects. Some good sources of protein include eggs, nuts, chicken, seeds and fish. The serving size should not be more than 4-6 ounces per day. Proper intake of protein will slowly reduce fat in the liver.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable: Fresh fruits and vegetables are some of the most powerful agents in cleansing liver toxins. They have the capacity to repair liver filters and remove excess fat. Even juice of vegetables fetches excellent results in getting rid of excess fats. Fruits, on the other hand, possesses vital mineral and vitamins that are used by the liver to eradicate fat cells.
- Get moving: If the endeavour is to remove fat from the liver, running and daily exercise has a pivotal role in achieving it. If a person has never worked out, a good way to start is to spend half an hour in a day running and doing free hand exercise. One can also get into a gym and try extensive cardio exercises to cut down liver fat. It is not safe to perform any high-intensity training should without an expert supervision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.