Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramraj GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hallo Doctor I am ask a question my head is very pain someday. Doctor ask madicen pain killer And our body is very pain.
I feel very week all the time and my body pains. Lot of tiredness can't do anything after coming from work, I do night shift. My legs pain all the time.
I have lots of pain in outside of my body. Leg pain is very cruel. I am a footballer I want to play every time. Please tell me a solution for this pain. Please help me doctors.
Hello my dad has pain in every part of his body first it started with back pain and now it is spread into all the parts of the body please advise on this.
I am a 39 year old man with no health problems but I am passing through a very stressful phase (stress related to my kid, parents, job etc). I had lost my wife to cancer a year back. I am planning for a remarriage and have been involved with a female since past 4-5 months). Off late I am having a bit of body pain, forgetfulness, excessive sweating when not in ac, sleepiness. What can be the reason. I am worried by these symptoms.
I have a body pain every time and leg pain also without painkiller its very painful for me but I don't want to take painkiller but not possible then what should I do and why is it paining.
I am Rakesh Harsha I was suffering from body pains and muscle pains. How do I get relief from those pains?
I am 41 years old housewife. I have sometime pain in left arm, sometime pain in right arm, sometime in chest. As I have thyroid and some overweight. Please tell me why this pain occurs after some few intervals, is their any problem with me, and to whom does I consult too.
MY MOTHER IS NOW 55. SINCE 2011 SHE IS A PATIENT OF LIVER PSYROSIS. FROM THEN SHE IS TAKING A LOT OF MEDICINES DAILY. WITHOUT TAKING MEDICINES SHE CAN NOT STAY A SINGLE DAY WELL. BUT THE MEDICINES ARE OF HUGE PRICE & MAY BE OF MANY SIDE EFFECTS. HER STAMINA & IMMUNITY IS GETTING LOW. SHE HAS ALSO HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE & THYROID PROBLEM. THE MEDICINES SHE TAKES DAILY ARE: 1) LIVOPILL-DS (1+1 tab), 2) COMPLETE-TD (1+1 tab), 3) NEOPRIDE TOTAL (1 tab), 4) OLMIN-20-H (1 tab), 5) NEOPEPTINE (before lunch & dinner), 6) THYRONORM-50 mcg (1 tab). SHE BECOMES WEEK DAY BY DAY & VARIOUS TYPES OF PROBLEMS LIKE SKIN PROBLEM, LOSS-APPETITE, LOTS OF PAIN HERE & THERE OVER THE BODY. WHAT SHOULD I DO.
I have pain in my body due to over excessive muscle workout. Suggest me some medicine to get better.
I am Diabetic and have some problem in Nerves. my nerves got damaged and i have burning pain in whole body specially around thigh and below the naval. please suggest what to do as i am getting frustrated. have changed 7 doctors but still have pain. Please advise.
Mujhe last one month se left side mai achank pain and anxiety feel hoti hai chakar aane lagta hai or raat mai saute huai anxiety or badh jaati step chalne par saas phool jaata hai.
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.