Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Ramraj Gupta

Pathologist, Bangalore

Dr. Ramraj Gupta Pathologist, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Ramraj Gupta
Dr. Ramraj Gupta is one of the best Pathologists in Malleshwaram, Bangalore. You can meet Dr. Ramraj Gupta personally at Sri Satya Sai Clinic in Malleshwaram, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Ramraj Gupta and consult privately on has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 35 years of experience on You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Sri Satya Sai Clinic

21/1,17th Cross 2nd Mn,Siddashrama Road,MalleshwaramBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Ramraj Gupta

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am facing some stomach disease. Acidity acid reflection headache and body ache. Please solve my disease I am suffering from 3 years. I tried allopathy homeopathy and ayurvedic but my problems not solve. please remove my disease with medicine.

General Physician, Mumbai
Avoid spicy food in your diet and also avoid peanuts and potatoes in your diet and take tablet pan-l before breakfast.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father having body pain he is 52 year old can I give him voveran sr 75 What are the side effects of this medicine When I was in college my sports teacher referred me.

MBBS, MD - Psychiatry, MBA (Healthcare)
Psychiatrist, Davanagere
Good Morning, Body pain is common all age groups and your father of 52 years age is prone to body pain if he had co-morbid medical conditions like diabetes and hypertension. I would like for you to bring you father in for a consultation with a general physician so that he can be assessed and you can suggest further care for the patient. I also believe that you will be able to get his body pain under control if he is somatizing symptoms of depression and anxiety. In that case it would be appropriate for a psychiatrist to treat your father. I hope you find help for your father as soon as possible. Voveran long term use is not recommended, however since there is a possibility of kidney damage. I recommend that you visit with a specialist as soon as possible.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, once time I'm fight with a man, then he hit me on leg left side on nee with fat wood, now 7, 8mnth later but my nee not well, what I do, please tell me, when I on work this fine, when I free this is in pain, n some time is in pain, for over leg, please sole my problem for my last time Thanks.

General Physician, Pune
It is pain coming more from your memory. Try counselling. Don't take painkillers. They will cause more trouble. Best think is to forgive the person who hit you and move on. Take up new project, start enjoying life with friends, relatives and neighbors. Delete the episode from your mind.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have cold, wet cough with fever and my body is paining from last 5 day plzz suggest me medicine which effected fastly because my marriage is on 22 feb.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take one tablet of paracetamol 500mg 2-3 times daily after food 2. Do warm saline gurgling and steam inhalation with karvol plus inhalant capsule 3-4 times daily 3. Put otrivin nasal drop one drop thrice daily 4. Take viscodyne d syrup 2tsf thrice daily 4. You may have to take antibiotic along with it if no relief 5. Consult me for further advice.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from Weakness and some time body pain in my body. what should i do?

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Homoeopathy kali p 6x 4pills 3 times mag p 6x 4pills 3 times for 8 days and revert back for further treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Namaskar sir, me kuch dino se running ker rha hu aur ab 3-4 din milk k sath andura mass v use kiya to 1-2 din se mera pet foola foola lag raha h aur aj puri body me dard bhi ho raha h to please sir aap kuch advise de aur please sir hindi me ans dena. Thank you.

Acupressurist, Chandigarh
Do not take andjura mass v. Avoid it. Drink one cup three four times boiled water in sips. Avoid heavy food.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Since last few months, I feel very lethargic and lazy and have pain in thies and ankles specially in morning. Feels like have I have no energy left at all.

Physiotherapist, Bangalore
Dear lybrate user, try the following tips to help soothe pain and ease into your day: 1> take a warm shower or bath - warm showers or baths at bedtime and in the morning will help to relax muscles. 2> avoid caffeine, alcohol, and nicotine 3> exercise - exercising during the day will increase restful sleep at night. Physical stretching exercises such as yoga helps in relaxation too. 4> practice healthy sleep habits. * sometimes, deficiency of essential minerals causes generalised body pain and laziness, hence go for a body check-up, if the above tips do not help.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My health is so dull in my life and totally high headache and also fully pained of my body.

General Physician, Chennai
Your height and weight are okay what is dull in your life, you are a young man find somethng to do try doing exercises, yoga try even marathons to participate you need to prepare and gives you a small goal to acheive it will boost your mood and mind all the best.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 33 years men. My problem is whole body pain. Weakness ,numbness recently I have checked anti CCP .anti CCP blood results is positive. Please advice sir thanks.

Psychiatrist, Bangalore
You might be suffering from stress. Ask your self is there anything which is bothering you. Try to address the issue. Take it head on rather than trying to ignoring it. You may also get benefit from mediacation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have headache from so many days and body pain also. please Tell me what can I do for this problem.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, you may be having headache because of stress/ refractory problems/ any ENT problem kindly follow advises given below: you can take: 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) 2. Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day 3. Get check eyes for refractive error 4. We need to go for ENT evaluation to rule out sinusitis 5. Get BP checked 6. Regular physical exercise and meditation and yoga complete history of your headache for further management like duration, severity, aggravating factors/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis consult physician for further management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir my weight is very low N daily body pain is there So suggest me the medicine so That I can be fit And tell about the calcium medicine for my self.

Ayurveda, Ujjain
Yes you are low weight. Change food habites. Add in your food carbohydrates, proteins, vitamines, minirales, green vegitabales, salad,(eggsif you takes) milk end milk products, dry fruites, fruites, etc. You take livomyn syrup 1to 2spoon 30minuties before lunch end dinner. Do arobic excersices, yoga, walking will help you. Take calciumk2 7capsule 1 daily with milk after dinner with milk.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Nashik
To lessen the degree of pain or soreness in the mouth during the orthodontic treatment, you can gargle with 8 ounces of lukewarm water with one teaspoonful of salt dissolved in it. Swish it around your mouth and then spit it out. It will dull the pain and provide relief.

I was already discharged white blood in nights period when I sleeping, after 2/3 days some bone was ached. Please kindly what should I taken?

General Physician, Chandigarh
You had night fall which is a very common happening in your age it is not blood and neither is the cause for any pains and aches in the body.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have body pains from past three days what should I do? And having bit fever also! please help me.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, care-home** @ gelsemium 200-4 drops, thrice a day. @ eeup. Perf 200-4 drops, thrice a day. @ bryonia alb 30-4 drops, thrice a day. Get a report of cbc * take plenty of water, * take easily digestible, liquid diet. * all fruits are banned. * take rest.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, I am suffering from body pains at last one week. Like back pain, legs pain, hands nees pain. Am soo sad of this pains. What can I do please tell me.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, Body pain may be due to 1. fever 2. abrupt start or stop of exercise 3. Any other medical disease like Anemia/ Hypoproteinemia/ Thyroid problem 4. Vit D deficiency 5. Multi mineral and vitamin Deficiency 6.Stress/ anxiety 7. Over exertion (physical and mental) kindly follow advises given below: 1. Take adequate rest 2. Proper diet 3. Measure your temperature and tell me reading 4. Bathing may also reduce body pain 5. Avoid stress i can give you address of rajyoga meditation center near your house (this is free of cost) Kindly consult me/ Physician for further management
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having red eyes. My body is too hot. Pain in a whole body. Give me some suggestion to cure my disease so I have no need to go to the doctor and also give me the tablet name.

M.D.(A.M.), BAMS
General Physician, Gurgaon
I m sure your having th pitta prakarti. So avoid spicy, hot stuff, take pitta shamak ayurvedic medicines like daadimaadi avleh. N triphala churna at nite with honey or gud.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I met an accident and after check up found out that I am having a hairline fracture on my right feet. I am facing severe pain and swelling. What should I do now? Please help.

MBBS, MD - Anaesthesiology, FIPM
Pain Management Specialist, Pune
1. Avoid weight bearing on fracture limb. 2. Take over the counter available anti inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen round the clock for decreasing pain and swelling. 3. Keep limb elevated while sleeping, by keeping it on a pillow. 4. Consult your local orthopaedician for detailed evaluation and management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have red eyes for 4 days doctor please help me and I have body pain so please help me doctor.

Fellowship in Comprehensive Ophthalmology, DOMS
Ophthalmologist, Sangrur
Eye redness is most often due to swollen or dilated blood vessels. This makes the surface of the eye look red .There are many causes of a red eye or eyes like infection, allergy. foreign body in eyes. Some are medical emergencies and some are a cause for concern, but not an emergency. Others are nothing to worry about.Consult ur local eye specilist to see what is the cause
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a pain on my body and also in my head, sir what should I do? Please help me.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take crocin pain relief one sos. check your BP. check your eye sight . take healthy diet. take rest and proper sleep. consult if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed