Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I feel pain in my teeth sometime. and i'm brushing my teeth regularly. So please tell me what is the problem?
Dear doc, I have a friend who has a problem of chronic bad breath for the last few years. He tried his best, but nothing is good to him. He wants to try ayurvedic treatment this time and I am helping him by sending you this message. Lastly, advise us to get the medication with proper names if you prescribe for him and can be easily available at a medical store. I heard some treatment can be done at home but the ingredients are difficult to find and we don't know how to make it properly. Thank you.
Hello sir I am naveen I am 25 yrs old man n I have suffering from cavity problem so what should I do.
I am having teeth pain but in xray no cavity is shown what can be the other reason for pain. Please advise.
I have pain in my teeth from last 2 days after eating ice cream so please tell me what should I do now?
Have fruits and salads more in your diet. They allow you to chew more that exercises your mouth and your teeth and gums remain in healthy condition.
I have a fractured tooth in relation to my 11 and 21 (centrals) before 10 years and it was restore with composite resin. Right nos the filling is strong but it shows mila discolouration and flaring. The pulp was positive vitalityà become 10 years. I feel that my aesthetics is gettoni affected because of flaring and proclination of all my up per anterior. Is it possible to get rid of them without ortho treatment.
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: It may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.