Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh V.sYour feedback matters!
Yesterday I had a sex with my wife anal sex and now she had a pain in her left leg and lower abdomen and ass hole so what would have to do now?
I have stomach ulcers what should I do. Dr. said don't eat anything like curd, fruits, milk, and even cool drinks also..
मेरे पुत्र को मलत्याग के समय अक्सर खून आने की शिकायत रहती है और गुदाद्वार पर खुजली भी चलती है। क्या यह बवासीर के लक्षण है? उसकी आयु 2 वर्ष 7 माह है और उसे कब्ज़ की शिकायत भी रहती है हालांकि उसे दही, दूध, केला, खीरा आदि भी सही मात्र में दिया जाता है।
I am 25 years old female I hav acid in digest bag after my delivery Mostly pain start in morning Or I want to remove my stretch marks If bio oil is effected or motor I can use something else to remove mark stretch marks.
I am having gastric problem on regular basis which also creates problem for me in breathing please suggest me.
Bad fart from me, what is the solution. I do not have junk foods, cool drinks. I do not chew pan. Can anyone help me with reason for this and solution please.
I am feeling like I can notvexhale properly. Done lungs xray everything is fine there. Always stomach is heavy. Acidity. Whats the cause help me.
Please Doctors refer me a medicine which can improve my digestion system. It's take 4 to 5 for digestion. It makes me feel fillup my belly with food.
Sir, mera waight pichle 30 days me 7-8 kg km ho gaya hai, Lft karaya to seerum SGOT -55, SGPT-45 level jyada hai MerE pet me khana digest nahi ho raha hai. Khana khane ke 3-4 ghante baad washroom jana pad raha hai Kabhi kabhi liver ki side halka sa pain hota hai .BHOOKH KM LAG RAHI HAI please SUJJEST ME AND Medicine.
Mere bete ka pet aksar khrab rhta hai. Mostly loosemotion ki complaint rhti hai. Last 1 month se usko loose motion hai sath hi usko blood bhi aa rha hai. Please suggest any homeo medicine. He is only 19 years.
Whenever I eat little spicy food my motions and anus burns a lot. What is the remedy? Or do I have any major problem?
I am not able to empty my bowels in one sitting in the morning. To have a empty bowel feeling, I need to visit the bathroom at least twice. Please let me know if any changes in lifestyle / food habits is required.
The inflammation of your pancreas over a short period of time indicates acute pancreatitis, which is a serious health condition. You may experience symptoms such as severe abdomen pain all of a sudden, diarrhoea and feeling of being sick. Acute pancreatitis occurs when there are some problems with certain enzymes in the pancreas. This condition is often associated with gallstones and alcohol consumption.
Acute pancreatitis can be cured in a hospital, where you will get monitored for signs of serious issues. In some cases, supportive things like oxygen and fluids are required. Here are the various ways by which the condition can be treated:
1. Fluids: The body may get dehydrated during acute pancreatitis. Fluids are provided via a tube connected to one of the veins of the patient. This is known as intravenous or IV fluid. These fluids may help in the prevention of a problem called hypovolemic shock, which occurs when the amount of blood in your body gets lowered due to a drop in fluids.
2. Nutrition: Diet is usually not restricted for people with acute pancreatitis, but some patients are recommended not to consume solid food for some time. Attempting to digest solid food may cause a strain on the pancreas. You may need to avoid solid food for some days. You should use a feeding tube to get essential nutrients. This process is called enteral feeding and it may involve the insertion of a tube into your stomach via the nose.
3. Oxygen: For ensuring sufficient oxygen supply to your vital organs, you will be supplied with oxygen through the tubes on your nose. The tube may be removed when your condition improves. In some cases, ventilation equipment may be required for assistance to breathe.
4. Painkillers: Acute pancreatitis causes severe abdominal pain and strong painkillers such as morphine may be given to the patient. These may make the patient feel drowsy.
Treatment of underlying cause
After controlling the symptoms, the underlying cause must be treated. They are as follows:
1. Gallstone: When pancreatitis occurs because of a gallstone, you may require a process known as endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography or ERCP. The gallbladder may have to be removed, if necessary.
2. Alcohol consumption: After getting treated for acute pancreatitis and you have recovered from this condition, you should try to avoid alcohol completely. Alcohol may spoil your recovery and the condition might reoccur or the symptoms may reappear. For freedom from alcohol, you may try counselling, joining self-help groups such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) or take a medicine which reduces your craving for alcohol.
It is recommended that you visit a doctor immediately after experiencing any slight or severe symptoms of acute pancreatitis. This will help in early diagnosis and the chances of the symptoms getting worse are prevented. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Endocrinologist.