Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh V.sYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with gas pain since from 1 week, I don't know whether it is gas pain or any heart problem, what are symptoms for heart problems.
I am suffering from severe gastric problem since last 6-7 years. In the year 2013 I had done endoscopy and peptic ulcers were found which was cured by allopathic medicine. At the beginning state I used to take ayurvedic medicines and was also getting good results. But now-a-days I am taking allopathic medicines regularly, as ayurvedic medicines are not responding properly. But I am not interested to continue with allopathic medicines. Hence, please advise me.
I have pain in anal cavity. Sometimes it bleeds to. Yesterday I have swelling around anus so can it be cancer of anus.
I'm a 28 year old female and suffering from gastritis. Since 2 years back my condition became worse I often have the tendency of throwing up esp in the morning when I brush. I also suffer from reflux.
I am 35 years old male I have acidity reflux because of that I am suffering swallow problem of solid food and I am taking healopathy medicine but I am feel well what should I do? please do my help.
Dear sir I am feeling continued digestive problems. Indigestion, gas problems from last few months give some natural & ayurvedic solution.
I have mild chest pain n moving in upper n lower side abdominal and back side. ECG report 2 times normal as according to cardiologist n then recommended Flexabenz plus tablet for muscular pain. I think it's costondritis. Because when I on dose of Flexabenz plus then no problem but after stopping dose and starting exercise feels pain again. What should I do. I facing problem last 2 months.
My mom having abdominal pain. Usg shows antero inferior wall uterine fibroid measuring 1.8×1.7 cm. Need any surgical intervention?
Feeling bloated or acidic after a heavy meal can take away all the satisfaction the taste of food gave you. Indigestion and gas are some of the most common gastrointestinal problems faced by people around the world. In most cases, indigestion is a result of bad food choices and unhealthy lifestyles. Thus they can simply be relieved at home and do not necessarily need medication. Here are 4 easy steps to lower heartburn, gas and indigestion.
- Add more fiber to your food: Fiber is crucial to healthy digestion. It is easy to digest and help push waste out of the system by adding bulk. In this way, fiber helps detoxify the system as well. It also prevents diabetes, heart disease, hemorrhoids and other diseases. Add fiber to your diet in the form of whole grains, cereals, fruits, vegetables, nuts and plenty of water. Ideally, a woman should have 25gms of fiber a day and men should have 38 grams of fiber a day.
- Healthy food eating habits: How you eat also makes a difference to your digestion. Instead of eating on the move, eat mindfully. Chew your food carefully to begin the digestive system. Eating smaller portions can also help improve stomach functioning. Avoid fast foods that are difficult to digest. Ensure that you do not eat anything for at least an hour before going to bed. Lying down immediately after a meal is one of the leading causes of indigestion.
- Probiotics: Gut bacteria is essential for healthy digestion. This bacteria helps maintain a healthy inner ecosystem and help fight harmful viruses, yeast and other such microorganisms. This balance of gut bacteria can be affected by an unhealthy lifestyle like excessive alcohol consumption, smoking, stress and certain prescription drugs. Supplementing your natural probiotic enzymes with food rich in probiotics like yogurt or probiotic supplements can help make your digestion better.
- Exercise Regularly: Exercise is necessary not only for a fit body but also for healthy digestion. Exercising also helps fight stress that is one of the leading causes of indigestion. Taking a walk after meals can help regulate the passage of food and gases in your digestive system. This prevents bloating and heartburn. Physical activity also helps stimulate your bowels to prevent constipation and prevent gaseous build up. Some forms of exercise you could try are yoga, swimming and cycling. A word of caution; always ensure that there is at least an hour's gap between exercising and your last meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
Hello sir/ madam, whenever I feel fear about my poop or bowels, my bowel gets loose and got anxiety in that time. My problem even though I go to poop in morning at home and went out I feel fear that again I go to poop, if it comes where can I go this type of phobia I have developed. Please.help me for my problem. I'm suffering a lot with this problem from past 1 year. Please help me how to cure this problem.
Having abdominal pain sometimes stool hardening problem in the morning please suggest me medicines and proper medication?
What are the problems that can cause if liver was enlarged. Is that they can not walk properly if so then what is the solution for it.
The colon is a part of the digestive system of your body, which extracts the vitamins, nutrients, water and salt from the indigestible food. This helps in getting rid of solid waste from your body. Now, you may wonder why colon cleansing is necessary. It is required when there is some disorder in the normal colon function, such as when the colon absorbs the toxins in place of removing them from your body, you may experience colon problems. These results in syndromes like gaining weight, fatigue, lack of energy, constipation, bloating and many more.
Cleaning the colon in a natural way is one of the earliest processes by which you can get a normal colon. This process is also called autointoxication. There are some ways by which you can go for natural colon cleansing.
- One of the easiest and best ways for colon cleansing is drinking plenty of water. Regular intake of water will keep your body hydrated and the body organs functioning. It will also help your body to get rid of various toxins.
- Intake of apple juice is yet another process of colon cleansing. Apple juice normalises your bowel movements and keeps your liver fit. It keeps the digestive system functioning as well. One glass of raw apple juice followed by one glass of water half an hour later works best for colon cleansing.
- Lemon juice with a high amount of vitamin C is excellent for the digestive system. A glass of warm water mixed with lemon juice and honey keeps your liver, colon and the entire digestive system fit and fine.
- Stay away from fried and processed food for a couple of days. It is better if you drink fresh vegetable juice for a number of times in a day. Green and leafy vegetables remove toxins from your body. They have high amount of minerals and enzymes which provides energy to your body.
- Yogurt is your best companion when it comes to colon cleansing. It contains some bacteria, which are good for your body and helps accelerate the digestion process. It is one of the best way by which you can cure every stomach and digestion-related problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.