Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh VYour feedback matters!
Hair fall problem my hairs has been fall from 6 month I try many hair oils for this prblm but my hairs is being continuously fall nd I am very tens for this prblm please give me solution for my prblm.
Hi After taking mifegest there is no flow of blood on second day. I want to know that should I take another tablet for heavy mass because I have 45 days of pregnancy. I have to know that how I knew that in the inner side of my uterus there will be no clot of blood or fleshy mass Can I also take sonography.
Is beet, spinach,tomato amla juice good in dengue? Is it advisable to drink citrus fruit juices? I am not having fever or any certain kind of body pains. Only thing is my throat pains while swallowing.
I feel very weakness and headache very often but I try to avoid painkillers. Is there any homeopathic treatment for this.
I am 28 year old man and I have loss every day my hair because my hair is very week and dandruff full hair. What should I do? please send good suggestion for my hair loss.
My wife can't get pregnant. We are trying past 3 months. My wife start period from 29 may 2016 please suggest me the duration to get pregnant faster.
My penis looks weird. Its dark and have dark spots. I never had sex. Its been like that since I was born.
Hi I m 41 yrs old have a habit of snoring. I drink and smoke occasionally. Do I need any kind of operation. Please tell me more about this operation and cost.
My dad (45 yrs) underwent AVR surgery an year ago as he was diagnosed with RHD. He had blockage in his aortic and mitral valves. He continuously has cough. (TB ruled out) He also feels stiffness near sternum in morning. What exercise and other diet routine should he follow? He is on following medication: Acitrom 1 and 2 mg alternative days according to pt/inr reports ivabrad 5 mg Lasilactone.
Sir, i am suffering from diabities for past 7 years . For better precaution can i have a cup of karela juice at early morning to control . Is it is right way to take karela juice without doctor's notice . Thank you
Hii. I male nd im getting night flow of sperm once in week. As im not doing masturbate. Pls tell me solution.
Usually I drink water 3-4lts a day but My skin is so dry in winter but very oily during summer. I hve acne and Whiteheads problem also. please suggest.
Hi, From last month I have been suffering from depression. I left my previous job and joined a renowned pharma company. But the culture in this company is so grotesque that gradually I am loosing interest of life. My family is dependent on my income and thats why I can not leave the job now. Pls help to get rid of that.
Hi my mum as gout arthritis fr this she as ESR is 40 n uric acid is 6.3 but now its 3 mainly how to reduce ESR n uric acid my mum leg s paining n burning sensation can't sleep can you suggest medicine, thy have given combiflam tablet.
Actually I loosing my weight day by day, I am getting weak. So want gain weight. Even on my face there are so many pimples and got sick, cough and cold when the session changes.
What are the symptoms of malaria and how they effect on our body and what are the main causes of malaria?
Kidney stone formation is the most common kidney disease, and people who have had it, would immediately be reminded of the severe pain (loin to groin) in the back.
How stones are formed?
- The kidney functions as the body’s filters in removing wastes from the body through urine.
- Most of the waste is in the form of salts and when there is excessive salts and reduced amount of water, there could be formation of crystals or stones in the kidneys.
- Reduced amount of urination
- Blood in the urine due to damage of the urinary tract structures
- Painful urination with burning sensation
- Swollen abdomen
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fever and chills
Benefits of homeopathic remedies
Kidney stones are highly likely to be recurrent. A number of factors contribute to their formation. Homeopathy aims at treating the whole body and not just dissolving the stones. It offers various remedies, which ensure the stones are completely dissolved and also prevent recurrence.
- Berberis Vulgaris is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Very useful in left-sided stones where patient experiences pain radiating to the ureter, bladder, and urethra and down to the thighs.
- Burning sensation with urination
- Slightly red or green urine with mucus (increased consistency of urine)
- Increase in pain with any kind of physical movement
- Soreness in the lumbar region of the kidneys
- Cantharis is suitable for the following conditions:
- Paroxysms of renal colic with cutting and stabbing pains
- Severe pain before and after urination in the urethral area
- Constant urge to urinate, but very little flow
- No relief even after sitting and straining
- Bloody urine (slightly pinkish tinge), if there is damage to internal structures
- Sharp tearing pain when this damage happens
- Thirst and aversion to all fluids
- Lycopodium is one of the most reliable homeopathic medicines for right-sided kidney stones.
- Works better for right-sided stones, where it dissolves them completely
- Severe backache experienced by the affected person prior to passing urine, which reduces after urination
- Great urge to urinate, even at night
- Presence of sediments (red or yellow) in the urine
- Abdominal bloating with distention along with right-sided kidney pain
- Hydrangea, also referred to as the stone breaker, reduces chances of recurrence of kidney stones in the following conditions:
- Right-sided pain
- Blood-tinged urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Lots of white sediments in the urine
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.