Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh VYour feedback matters!
How to get aside from pimples and scares. Can you suggest some remedies or diet. How to get glowing skin alsi.
Dear Doctors, I am having continuous pain in either of my legs (not exactly pain but it feels better when kept pressed) though am using mustard oil and taking enough rest but its been more than 10 days and it is still there.
Hi doctor please help me out! I am suffering abdomen pain from past few days. Sometimes it pains left lower side of abdomen again sometimes upside of abdomen sometimes back side. But no issues regarding periods .
I am having UTi infection problem and get irritated during that time, constantly in seconds I have to go to the washroom and I start getting goosebumps and start sweating. Its really terrible for me please tell me what should I do?
I am suffering from night flow from two to three days due to which I feel myself very tired and I do not concentrate on my study. So, please tell how I can prevent from this.
I am 42 year old man suffering from nubness in my right hand three fingers from last 10 months I have done mri but nothing found please suggest thanks.
Hello sir, I have red eyes since 7 years but I have born with white eyes so how to get white eyes can you tell me sir please.
My age is 18 my hair is in age white I try shampoo and different medicines but my hair can not black colour?
Foot pain is often characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of foot pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscles causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
Various exercises that are used for treating pain in feet are:
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll the arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of your toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then, keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull your toes. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.