Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh T.sYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, I have skin problem from last 6-7 months. Whole body is itching. Earlier have lots of pimples but by using many medicines it is under control. I need medicines of itching and for general medicine for skin glow.
Hi I am 30 years old male I travel lot in bike because of my work, I did not care much about my face skin I made a mistake now I am facing sun tan black patches I need know best sunscreen for my face and its oily skin and any cream to remove sun tan and black patches thanks.
I have many black spots on my face. I tried many creams but I did not find any change better. What should I do. Would you tell some remedies for this.
My face so many pimples and black marks and face color doing slowly black so how can my face white and remove pimples and black marks?
I am 19 years old. I met with an accident and my nose skin wormed out now it's black in color. What to do?
Hello doc, I am a 31 yr old female. Married. Got married on june 2012. As I didn't concieve my doc gave me chlomophine citrate for six months continuously. And due to this my skin got darkened. And I lost my charm.Now I am taking shatavari for ovulation and its working. But my skin tone has not come back to normal. And I am deeply concerned and very sad. Please, please help me.
I am 72 years. Have severe skin rashes, all over, with itch burning sensation. They develop into pustules and take more than 10 days to mature and burst. Is it fungus? heat rash? or both? suggest treatment and care.
Hello, my age is 17 years old, I have got many black heads on my face to get rid of black heads what should I do?
I hav dark spot on my face. And got tanned skin few days bck. Its only frm a weeks ago. Wht should I do.
Will bullous pemphigoid last forever? I am suffering since feb 2015. Taking zempred 8 and mmf 500. Is it hereditary?
Hlo sir I have one problem this that I have eyes under the big dark circles. So I have big problem and according to dark circles I don't go anywhere. And my friends do more flirt with me. And sir I want to perfectly alright so please sir give me good suggestion and tell me any simple treatment, hurry.
I have black spot and pimple in my skin, it is very pain .what should I do. Which cream is better for this solution.
Sir I am suffering from a serious problem of black heads. I did many treatments and used many cosmetics but no result is come. Now what I will have to do?
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
There are multiple ways to handle this condition in summers:
1. Using cleansers - Proper cleaning of skin is a very important step in lessening the effects of oily skin. Harsh cleansers have an opposing effect as they facilitate secretion of oil, so a mild cleanser is usually the best option. Some cleansers may contain ingredients that irritate the skin, so care is advised in selecting a proper one.
2. Hydration and food - Keeping the body well hydrated in summers combined with a diet free of greasy, oily food and less fats can help in reducing the effects of oily skin.
3. Using masks to clear the face - Masks such as clay masks, yogurt, and baking soda can help in cleansing the skin by clearing the oil. It should be noted that these treatments should not be overdone as they can cause the skin to dry up too much and over secrete oil.
4. Skin moisturizers - People often have this notion that oily skin does not require moisturizer application. Selecting a moisturizer that is fit for oily skin and using it will help moisturize the skin and keep it healthy.
5. Sunscreen - Sunscreen is a necessity during summers, and the sunscreen you choose should be specifically for oily skin in order for it to work effectively. Application of sunscreen can help prevent the UV rays of the sun from penetrating the skin and cause complications.
6. Dermatological treatment - In case of severe oiliness, treatments such as chemical peels and creams laced with tretinoin can help.
Related Tip: Which Moisturizer Will Work Best for Your Skin Type?