Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramesh T.s
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh T.sYour feedback matters!
I am a dark guy, I don't drink and never smoked before, but my lips are too dark, can I get healthy pink lips.
Prostate is enlarged in size, interfaces are clear. No calculus or any focal SOL is seen. Prostate gland measures : 4.0 CMS * 3.6 CMS* 3.3 CMS. Prostatic wt - 25 gms. What to do. It can be diagnosed by medicine. Or not . Please help.
I have small black dots on nose. How can I remove them? I tried many soaps bt no use. Prescription plz.
Children are more susceptible to health problems as their immunity is still developing and along with frequent infections such as fever or stomach problems, skin problems are a common affliction. Most skin problems within children are a manifestation of the underlying conditions such as allergies or other sicknesses. Some of the common skin allergies and problems are mentioned here.
- Heat Rash or Prickly Heat: This is possibly the most common skin condition that children are generally afflicted by. These are small red bumps on the skin which look like minute pimples. It is caused due to the blockage of the pores and excessive sweating due to hot weather or wearing warm clothes.
- Ringworm: Unlike the name, this condition isn’t actually caused by the infection from a worm. Ringworm is named so due to the ring that forms on the skin which is scaly, inflamed, red in color and can be quite itchy. It is mostly caused by a fungus that lives on the skin. Ringworms are mostly passed through skin to skin contact.
- Chickenpox Rashes: Although there are vaccines that have minimized the occurrence of this disease, it still occurs from time to time. One of the tell-tale signs of this disease are the rashes that may develop all over the body which is accompanied by fever. Although, these may go away, some marks from the rashes may remain and it is important to take care so that they don’t leave any mark behind.
- Eczema: This is another very common skin condition that afflicts many kids and is usually attributed to allergies and asthma. The typical symptoms usually include a patch of raised skin which is inflamed and red. Children often complain about excessive itching and the affected skin tends to be quite dry. Although topical medications are useful, curing or treating the underlying symptoms shows remarkable improvement.
- Impetigo: This is a type of bacterial infection which primarily occurs around the mouth and nose but repeated scratching can spread it around other parts of the body as well. In this condition, red sores or blisters may develop on the skin and then develop a yellow crust which may even ooze fluid sometimes. It is mostly spread by the use of objects such as toys and clothing items or even towels. Antibiotics may be required to treat this condition.
- Allergic reactions or contact dermatitis: Another very common skin problems that affect kids, this occurs as a reaction to certain chemicals such as those found in certain foods, soaps, plants or insects which may either cause a lesion or an inflamed area on the skin. In some cases, it may form blister, although all of these will go away on their own. However, if it persists for more than a week or two or if it is extremely painful, you should immediately take your child to the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.