Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh T.sYour feedback matters!
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone fully fairly please help me.
Hi this is Teja my Mother had dark circles on his face to get rid of it doctor suggested to my Mother to use panderm whether is cream is good or not.
I am 32 year old suffering from prostatitis. semen culture and urine culture are negative. All reports are negative Doctor give me trimethoprim 100 mg twice a day for 1 months is this a standard treatment. please really me.
I am 18 yrs old and my skin is tanned badly and have scars. What should I do in order to remove tanning and scars.
My sister age 22 years. A red spot in body after some day sport convert white than some month it is recover and gap in nail plus white sport in scalps.
For tan in hand s n feet s doctor advised me to have a wash containing salycyclic wash. What s it. How to ask in shops.
Hello I want to know that how much time a losar surgery take to complete the process of removing tattoo.
I have white spot on my skin on chest I had consulted a homeopathic doctor my medicine is going on but it is not going. Its going very slow. What should I do?
I am 29 yrs old I am suffering from skin diseases. When I eat non-veg so on my right hand on my thighs and stomach rashes appears so when I consult my doctor he said this is because of sweat so please help.
Is U B fair cream for men effective for me. I hav pimples n oily skin. But I want a cream dat cud help me get a fair complexion.
I have skin rashes red and white water like pimple on my mouth ,neck and chest, From last 3 years in any one season .please help.
I have got a lump of skin under my skin near neck and it is getting bigger and bigger. What should I do? Please help me.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hair, which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing : All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
There are also several risks of laser hair removal, which are pretty common and about which you should be aware of. These include.
- Blisters and sunburns: Even though blisters are rare, sunburns are pretty common. You can wear makeup on your face to cover up the side burns unless it has blisters.
- Changes in the color of the skin: Sunscreen can be worn to treat this problem.
I have dark circles under my eyes Shall I use retino A tretinoin 0.025 gel under my eyes? To treat dark circles.
Hello I am 21 years old My skin no so much pimples but not glow my skin I want glow my skin with in a 1 week bczzz next week engagement will come so please help me & ya I'm live in village so no available costly creams so please help me for my skin.
Invest in your skin. It is going to represent you for a very long time:)
#sunscreen #protection #healthy #glowing #skin #body #hair #care #skintips #quotes #clinic #delhi #appleskin