Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Ramesh S.s

DM - Cardiology

Cardiologist, Bangalore

36 Years Experience  ·  400 at clinic
Dr. Ramesh S.s DM - Cardiology Cardiologist, Bangalore
36 Years Experience  ·  400 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. Ramesh S.s
Dr. Ramesh S.s is one of the best Cardiologists in Hesaraghatta, Bangalore. He has had many happy patients in his 36 years of journey as a Cardiologist. He is a DM - Cardiology . He is currently associated with Sapthagiri Super Speciality Hospital in Hesaraghatta, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Ramesh S.s and consult privately on has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


DM - Cardiology - Seth G.S. Medical College and King Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, - 1981
Languages spoken
Professional Memberships
Association of Physicians of India
Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
Indian Medical Association (IMA)
American Heart Association
Indian Society of Medical Ultrasound
International Medical Science Academy
Electro Cardiological Society of India
Indian Society of Medical Specialities
Medical Education & Research Trust
Fellow of Indian College of Cardiology
International Society of Heart Research
Fellow of American College of Cardiology
Vascular Soceity of India


Book Clinic Appointment

Sapthagiri Super Speciality Hospital

#15, Hesaraghatta Main Road, Near-Bonemill Bus Stop, Chikkalasandra, Bangalore, Karnataka 560073Bangalore Get Directions
400 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh S.s

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What should I do in my heart pain and what medicine I should take and why it will be work.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. For your age pain chest could be due to anxiety, stress, depression, physical and mental strain, hyper acidity, muscular problem 2. Avoid stress and strain 3. Do regular exercise, reduce your weight if over weight. 4. Control your diet. Avoid oily/spicy/fried and junk food, high calorie and cholesterol rich diet. Take small frequent meals (5-6 meals/day instead of three heavy meals. If you have hyper acidity take one tablet of pan 40 in the morning before breakfast daily for few days 5. Do yoga, meditation, deep breathing exercise like pranayama etc. It will calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress. 6. Have sound sleep for 7-8 hours daily. 7. Avoid smoking, alcohol, excess tea/coffee, if you are having 8. Drink plenty of water and take rest 9. Takecrocin advance one tablet sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets per day at the time of chest pain 10. If you have recurrent attack of chest pain check your bp, take ecg, x ray chest and consult physician for advice and treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Blockage in all arteries up to 90% for 7 years. Should I go through angiography again?

MBBS, MD-General Medicine, DM - Cardiology
Cardiologist, Secunderabad
A 90% blockage is sure indication for angioplasty/bypass. Yes before any such procedure you need fresh angiogram.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from chest pain to 1 month I consulted the doctor in Muzaffarnagar according to doctor all is well what I can do ?

MBBS, DNB (Pediatrics)
Pediatrician, Kolkata
Is the chest pain still there? if its gone, there is nothing to worry. But if it is still there, you need to tell me more about the chest pain to hellp me find out the cause.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What to do for often panic attacks. I feel my heart is beating fast. Is it harmful?

General Physician, Cuttack
Yes it is harmful.if you have recurrent panic attack you need medication.Consult psychiatrist for advice and treatment
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Ringing in left ear from last four years triglyceride is 208 hdl ldl in range and total cholesterol is 173. Regular exercise from last 6 month jogging 3 km and exercise. Please I have faith in homeopathy.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, you should take Causticum 200 Ch , 5 drops ,single dose . Kali mur 6x , 5 tabs twice daily. Arborium plus , 2 Tsp, twice daily. Revert me after 1 month. Take acre.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 years old. While taking deep breathe, I feel little pain in the right side chest/right side lungs. What is the reason?

PhD, Human Energy Fields, Diploma in PIP, EFI, Aura scanning for Health evaluation; Energy field assessment, Fellowship Cardiac Rehabilitation, Cardiac Rehabilitation, MD (Ayur - Mind Body Med), Mind Body Medicine
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Pune
Dear lybrate-user t is likely a postural problem. Drink more water and keep away from junk food and sitting habits. Inner weakness can lead to such pains. Your muscles need strengthening. Regards.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Right dome of diaphragm is mildly elevated what it mean can it be cured is it dangerous.Please tell.

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear lybrateuser, -Normally the right dome is a little elevated in every person because of the liver being on that side under it -if your right dome is mildly elevated then it can be from birth or due to destruction of some fibres on that side as long as there are no problems like difficulty in breathing or repeated pneumonia there is nothing to be done, in case any problem comes up then surgery has to be done to correct the defect.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife pulse rate goes 115-120. She is diabetic patient. She is taking telma 40, gluformin 500, volibo 0.3 mg, insulin 30/70 mixstard 20 units in the morning. Night has been stopped by the endocrinologist. But her bp remains 130/95 or sometimes it goes 99/100 but pulse rate is very high. Is metxl tablet and upto how many mg 25 mg or plain will be suitable in her case to control the heartbeat.

MD-Ayurveda, Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Ahmednagar
You should do ecg for that to rule out arrhythmia at that time. N to regular dm n control it take ayurvedic herbs from us.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 29 years old male and have height 5'10" and weight 98 kg. From last 7 years I had lot of hair loss slowly and developed some dark spot on the sides of forehead with dark circles too. At present I lost too many hair so I decided to visit a dermatologist a month ago. He prescribed me a densuex serum, androanagen tablet and canthex tablet and also asked me to get a few blood tests. After blood test I got to know that my insulin levels of both fasting and pp are high (i. E. 44.33 fasting, 120 pp), blood sugar fasting is high (i. E. 110 fasting), total cholesterol and ldeal cholesterol are high (i. E. 215 & 157), hscrp is high (ie. 3.14) and vitamin d3 is low (i. E. 7.16). The dermatologist has given me an injection for vitamin d3. I just wanted to ask, wheath I should see another physician for my other raised levels of insulin, blood sugar, hscrp and cholesterol. Also please tell me the side effects of medicines I am taking. Regards.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Too much cholesterol in the blood can lead to cardiovascular disease.What you eat has a direct impact on your cholesterol level. In fact, a diet rich in fiber and other cholesterol-lowering foods may help lower cholesterol as much as statin medication for some people. Working with a registered dietitian and doctor is the key to develop and maintain a successful health program to manage it. I will inform you on how to make diet , lifestyle changes , make you understand instructions for taking medication because it won't work if you don't take it as directed. Consult privately for a holistic dietary therapy to solve your problems
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have high blood pressure problem this also affects my eyes as well as the whole body. Body in terms of pain. Can you please suggest me a medicine for this?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, Few lifestyle changes can help you in controlling and preventing the high blood pressure, even if you're taking blood pressure medication. Eat healthy foods. Consume more fruits, vegetables, whole grains, poultry, fish and low-fat dairy foods. Eat less saturated fat and trans fat. Decrease the salt in your diet. So, avoid eating processed foods, such as canned soups or frozen dinners which contains extra salt in it. Keeping a healthy weight, or losing weight if you're overweight or obese, can help you control your high blood pressure and lower your risk of related health problems. Increase physical activity which can help lowering your blood pressure, manage stress, reduce your risk of several health problems. Get indulged in regular exercising (if your doctor allows you). Limit alcohol. Even if you're healthy, alcohol can raise your blood pressure. If you choose to drink alcohol, do so in moderation. Don't smoke. Tobacco injures blood vessel walls and speeds up the process of hardening of the arteries. Reduce stress as much as possible. Practice healthy coping techniques, such as muscle relaxation, deep breathing or meditation. Getting regular physical activity and plenty of sleep can help, too. Monitor your blood pressure at home. Medication: Take homoeopathic medicine - Schwabe’s Essentia Aurea/ thrice daily which is a cardio-tonic which helps in maintaining blood pressure, improves muscle tone of the heart and narrowing of blood vessels.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is high cholesterol with controlled BP is dangerous? I have been taking medicine for BP. TOTAL CHOLESTEROL - 214 HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT -79 LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT -121 TRIGLYCERIDES-272 TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO-2.7 LDL / HDL RATIO -1.5 VLDL CHOLESTEROL 54.38 NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY -135.8.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine, DM - Cardiology, Cardiac Device Specialist (CCDS - Physician )
Cardiologist, Delhi
Your Cholesterol is mildly deranged. Given that you have BP controlled on medication and your cholesterol is deranged, you do have a risk of developing heart problem at some stage in future. So it will be advisable for u to take precautions and keep your cholesterol level controlled. Start exercising, target to 45 mins daily, Eat healthy, avoid fried or sugar loaded food stuff. Quit smoking and drinking if you do.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir/madam. Muje sex problem hai? Mera penis mota aur lamba hota hai lekin penis hard nahi hota hai. Aur aada minute me dhatu bahar nikal ta hai. Muje bp aur suger nahi hai. Aur konsa bi bimari nahi hai. Sir/madam please mera penis hard aur 10 minute tak sex karnewale medicine bol digiye. Me abi 32 year ka hu please help me.

General Physician, Nashik
First thing you should do is to get rid off anxiety and stress as those are main offenders in many. You can try any of the following methods. You can do squeeze and stop technique. You can stimulate your partner to maximum before getting yourself stimulated. You can deviate your thought to something nonsexual when you about to near ejaculation. You can put on a condom or condom with anesthetic which will decrease the excessive stimulation on penis and there by prevent premature ejaculation. Hope this may help you. Let me know if you have any further query.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Blood pressure not control sometime depression and stretch very hardly so painful.Please tell.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Post Graduate Certficate in Ksharsutra & Ano-Rectal Diseases, MD - Medicine
Ayurveda, Mumbai
Hello there, 1) you are suffering due to hyper tension & it's secondary complications. 2) first find out root causes of high bp by investigations. 3) accordingly plan treatment of disease along its root causes. 4) avoid it's triggering factors simultaneously. 5) nap therapy medicines are ultimate solution. 6) it treats disease, it's root causes & it's complications simultaneously. 7) nap therapy medicines also prevents further complications successfully. 8) nap keeps vital organs healthy & safe. 9) consult privately for proper management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been taking amladac at, losar h and asa right in the morning after breakfast for the last 25 years. To keep my bp under check. It is generally 90/130. And I am 66. Any harm in taking same drugs for such a long time. Patient of hypertension since 1990.

Diploma - Diploma - OLO - Rhino-Laryngology
Acupuncturist, Indore
Whatever the drug you are taking you can only avoid it only when you will start doing acupressure otherwise lots of medicine is the option.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a head ache and also some back pain and some high blood pressure so please suggest me some best advice.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Dear lybrate user, go for a walk in d morning to regulate your blood circulation. Go for meditation to reduce your stress. Take, plenty of water to eliminate toxins. Take, easily digestible, non irritant, simple, diet in time. Avoid, excess qtynof salt, dust, smoke, alcohol, smoking, caffeine, nicotine. Homoeo medicine. @ rauwalfiaq -10 drops, thrice a day with little, water. @ spigelia 200-6 pills, thrice a day. Take, care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am working out from 2 years my height is 5'8" & weight 68. My inner & also lower part of right chest is lagging behind than left one. But at same time my outer & upper part of right chest is stronger than left one. Please tell me how can I overcome with that uneven chest can I get help with that?

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Uneven chest muscles are normal. the fault may lie in your workout. In that case, you can easily take corrective method. When it comes to balancing the the dominate side of your body with its weaker side, using dumbbells will help. Make sure you use a balanced grip.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years old. I am sufferring with heart burning and I have gerd and hiatal hernia. What should I do?

Use homeopathic medicine nux mos 30x tds 4pills x month use gelusil syp 2tsf tds x one month for gerd. For haitus hernia go for lap. Sx.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What we can eat a healthy food for our health and control cholesterol and diabetes? Please help me.

General Physician, Kolar
a healthy control of blood sugars and cholesterol is not possible only with healthy food. We doctors advocate what is called as healthy lifestyle. Which is a combination of good food, exercise and a calm and healthy mind also. Now for healthy food, you need to have balanced diet. But if you're diabetic and have high cholesterol then you need to cut down your carbohydrate and sugar intake. I. E reduce rice, and eat things with high fiber like whole wheat, maize, ragi etc. Your protein intake must also be good. But instead of non veg which would increase your cholesterol, take egg whites, (the yellow part is very high in cholesterol), germinated pulses are high in protein. Also soya. Reduce or avoid fried food and junk food and sweets and carbonated sweetened drinks like soda, cola etc. Oil can also be changed to olive oil as it is low in cholesterol. Eat plenty of raw fruits and vegetables. Diabetics are advised to avoid bananas, mangoes, grapes, but apples with skin on, oranges and mosambi are very good. Raw vegetables and plenty of green leafy vegetables can be taken make sure you exercise at least thirty minutes a day. A walk of fifteen to thirty minutes after food would reduce your blood sugar almost as much as a tablet. Try to meditate at least ten minutes in a day.
11 people found this helpful
View All Feed