Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh.S.MYour feedback matters!
My hands ftom wrist to elbow is getting dark since three years (may be black pigmentation) consalted skin dactors and taken tratment but no use. What is the symptoms of this and cure for this problem.
She is suffering from scheleroderma from last decade. Her age is 28 now. Her scar started growing up nowadays is there any medical cure?
I have white spots on my skin like on face, knee, hands etc. How can I cure them? I want to know about this disease.
Sir, yesterday one rat has Little biten (kharoch) on my face Is there any problem or need to take medicine?
I'm 34 years old doing a bank job, working on computer for 8 hours I have hyper pigmentation problem on face Now I use to apply aloevera on face in morning for 15 minutes Please advise which food I use to eat more and which I should avoid to get rid of pigmentation I use to lemon and salt more in my diet, is it safe I had skin doctor treatment year ago but after stop using cream and tablets again facing problem Please advise as it look so bad on faca and face is so black compare to rest of body skin color.
Due to these days pollution my skin tone has changed his can I improve it and I also had a problem of Tan.
Aging of the skin is a natural process that affects all aging individuals. It manifests itself in the form of skin wrinkling, sagging, discoloration and other visible effects. Such changes become more apparent as soon as one reaches late thirties or early forties but early onsets are now very common too, which can be caused by a number of factors.
Prevention from Aging:
- Eat healthy - Having a nutritious balanced diet can make a tremendous positive impact on your skin. Consumption of food items that are rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients is essential. It is also important to drink lots of water and fluids to stay hydrated. Junk food and sugary drinks should be avoided as it negatively affects skin health.
- Avoid sun exposure - This is the most basic way of reducing the rate of skin aging and slowing down the process. While going out in the day cannot always be avoided, it is important to keep the skin covered with clothing, hats and sunglasses.
- Exercise regularly - Keeping fit through regular workouts and exercise improves the circulation of blood in the body and consequently, the supply of blood and oxygen to the skin. This keeps the skin healthy and young and prevents early onset of wrinkling and aging.
Anti-aging Dermatology Treatments:
- Botox: Botox is an injection that temporarily relaxes facial muscles to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as prevent new lines from forming. Common injection sites include the forehead, the area between the eyebrows, the corners of the eyes, and the sides of the chin. Botulinum toxin (BOTOX) for treating facial wrinkles is the most frequently performed cosmetic procedure. It has become the most common entry procedures for clinicians seeking to incorporate aesthetic treatments into their practice.
- Dermal Fillers: As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles are then working closer to the skin surface, so smile lines and crow's feet become more apparent. Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. Dermal fillers can be used to:
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Dermal fillers can be very helpful in those with early signs of aging, or as a value-added part of facial rejuvenation surgery.
- Thread Lift: Thread lifts can be a great way to rejuvenate and restore youthful contours to areas such as the brows, cheeks, jowls and the neck area. The procedure uses multiple, hair-thin needles that have fine threads dipped in bio stem cell liquid, inside them. These needles are inserted into a layer of the skin one-by-one and then pulled out together smoothly, leaving the fine thread inside the layers of your skin. This induces fibroblast and promotes collagen production and literally lifts skin. The thread is gradually absorbed into the skin.
- RF Tightening: Radiofrequency (RF) energy treatment is technology for non-surgical tightening of the early signs of loose or sagging skin; ideal for those people who either don’t want, or don’t believe they are old enough to have a surgical procedure. Pure RF energy alone is primarily used to treat skin laxity by facial tightening, and is best suited to patients with mild to moderate sagging of facial tissues, usually those in their mid 30s to 50s, with any skin colour. It is commonly used to treat the forehead, under the eyes, cheeks, mid-face, jaw line, and neck.
- HIFU Facelift: High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) lifts and tightens skin for a non-surgical face lift and neck lift. Since its release, Ulthera (Ultherapy) has been quickly growing in popularity with experts worldwide as an advanced HIFU device. Common treatment areas include - Brows and forehead, Chin, Neck, Stomach and Stretch marks. With just one treatment, HIFU pushes mature skin to start working hard again. Your eyes will look more open, brows more lifted, fine lines softened, and pore reduced. Because of the restored elasticity, your skin will feel softer and more supple, too.
Quick Tips to Look Younger-
Live happier: Life is a constant struggle. From unexpected changes to life altering moments, we constantly face stress, tension and sometimes depression. Those who we know living a happy life also face the same situations. The difference is how they choose to find happiness despite facing adversities. Stress speeds up the aging process. When you are stressed, it creates an imbalance of hormones causing collateral damage. To cut down stress, spend more time doing things that make you happy. Choose a hobby like painting or stress busters like yoga and exercise.
Eat fruits and vegetables: It is important to eat the right serving of fruits and vegetables daily, as they are rich source of vitamins and minerals and protect your skin from free radicals and cellular damage. From cucumber and tomato to fruits like papaya, each provides it own set of exfoliating benefits, which firm up your skin, improve your complexion, get rid of fine lines and slows down the aging naturally.