Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh ReddyYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir My age 19. And my face have many pimple.and My eye have black round circle. Please solution me.
I am 23 year old female I have eye site dark circles. Please tell me the best ayurvedic remedy and give me the name of dark circle removal cream in which gave me result in 1 month please I am very concern.
Dear sir / madam My skin on belly side and under surround infection (red type skin) tell me any medicine name.
Avarta undereye cream or under eye cream for undereye wrinkles and darkcircles? I have very bad darkcircles! please suggest some really good undereye creams.
1 I have one wart Below right eye 2 one wart left eye uper 3 and one left eye blow 4 and two wart on neck left side.
Hi I'm a 19 year old femaleFive or six weeks ago I had a patch of dry and flaky skin on my upper lip. Today my entire upper lip has gotten rough like there is a plastic on top, I can't smile bcoz it stretches and bleeds. Its scaly to look at and very hard to tough I'm worried please help!
Hello . I had some acne problem for the last few years .I consulted a dermatologist and completed the course he provided and it had been cured completely . But as this present season arrives I've noticed it kinda pops out . I get some reddish acne sort of on my cheeks which I am presently noticing the arrival of few .while I cleanse that portion one two even kind of pains . I am really tensed because if it continues it will look bad . Please help me with the best solution please . I have been using cetaphil cleansing lotion for all skin types as prescribed by my consultant .
What is an exact cure for Lichen Planus? Tried a lot of medicines but still not completely eradicated. 22 year old male.
I am 36 year old female and suffer from annal fissure last 8 months. I am using lox jelly ointment and suffer also urine infection. Taking URIBID 100 mg 2 tablet daily for 2 weeks. Pls tell me what to do for annal fissure.
I have large pores on my face since last month and my skin become too oily... what should I do? and there are any safer option to close these pores completely?
I am a 59 yr male in my right leg the skin has become some what hard and the sensation is decreasing. Some times I feel a current flowing beneath the skin and I feel heat. Kindly advise.
The market is replete with various facial scrubs that are favoured by men and women of all ages. These are especially helpful if you are facing dust and pollution every day, or are exposed to the sun for prolonged hours. Using facial scrubs is a form of exfoliation that helps in rubbing the granules on the skin so as to remove dead cells and give the skin a more supple tone. Yet, too much use of facial scrubs can also lead to a variety of skin troubles.
So, how can you tell, if you are overdoing our facial scrubbing routine?
- Redness and Peeling of the Skin: When you over exfoliate or use facial scrubs too often, you may find redness on your skin due to the constant abrasive action. Also, you may experience too much of skin peeling and flaking due to the same reason, instead of a mere clean up of the dead skin cells. In such cases, you will need to halt your process of constant buffing.
- Products with Green Tea Extracts: Using tea tree oil or green extracts can help in better exfoliation with a gentle action on your skin. This can soothe the skin and even prevent skin cancer, as per a variety of scientific and medical studies. Licorice root extract as well as cucumber based scrubs can also help in making the skin softer.
- Inflammation: Inflammation is another sign that you may be overdoing your facial scrubbing routine. You can use a scrub with Bisabolol, which usually comes from Chamomile. This can help in reducing inflammation due to constant exfoliation and facial scrubbing.
- Scrubbing Gear: Using a washcloth to clear away those dead skin cells or a scrubber or brush can turn out to be too harsh for your soft facial skin to handle. You must restrict the use of these tools to about once a week, so that your skin does not get too dehydrated or wear a scrubbed look which does not have a glow.
- Testing a New Product: Test a new scrub over a small patch of your skin before using it to watch out for tell tale signs like rashes or other eruptions. Also, when you are using a seed or dry fruits based scrub, you must limit the use and not rub it around the delicate areas of the eyes and mouth so that the skin does not get rubbed too much, which can leave it loose.
Using facial scrubs should be limited and used only when you feel like there is too much build up of dirt and grime.