Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh Reddy CYour feedback matters!
He's been going to the gym for the past few months and is also taking supplements for weight loss. He smokes everyday and also drinks but that is not that often. He has been telling me that he's not able to breathe during the night time and he also has stomach pain while sleeping. He coughs rarely.
I am suffering from cold and cough from last 4 days? Suggest me some natural remedies for controlling my cold and cough?
I am suffering from dry cough for last 3 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
Why do I have trouble breathing at night? For about 3 weeks now I have been experiencing difficulty sufficiently breathing, especially at night.
My friend is 22 years old and has a habit of smoking and drinking sometimes and 2 days before he coughed up with little blood from his mouth and he is having pain in his throat .what might be the reason behind this .is it dangerous? i need your help.
My wife suffered of fibrosarcoma in nasal sinus she went under radio therapy in year 2006 after that her one eye get damaged she feel problem in another eye, though regular treatment is going on she used optive eye drop as per advise of the doctor now suggest what is the better remedy for me.
She has TB so what fruit she has to eat and how to recover from this and which milk (fat or fat free) she has to drink.
I have suffer dry cough from last month. Till today I get cough syrup but their is no effect. So what should I do?
My Children is suffering from Cough frequently her age is 2.5 year and another 4 years can you suggest what to do?
I am 23 years old male. I used to smoke last 4 month. I used it so much with in 4 month. Now I feel like pain in my chest and also khasi and so what I should do know.
I am having ashtama. Is it ok if I go for baby. Some people says it will not be good of thinking abt kid now.
Asthma is a condition characterized by inflammation of the airways which impairs the circulation of air from the lungs. The inflamed airways are very susceptible to various allergens thus increasing your risk of allergies. It also causes a hissing sound while breathing, breathing complications and coughing. Homeopathic remedies are effective in treating asthma as they do not have any side effects. These treatments assist in maintaining the balance of the immune system.
The various homeopathic remedies for asthma are:
- Natrumsulphuricum: One of the most common treatments for asthma, it is very effective in treating asthma in children. It is also effective in treating asthma that is inherited and aggravated in humid conditions.
- Arsenic album: This treatment is used to treat asthma in both chronic and acute phase. It is prescribed when the asthma attacks occur frequently during the night, resulting in suffocation. It is very useful in treating patients who are affected by asthma and fall sick during cold weather.
- Sambucus: It is very effective in treating asthma in children who are chronically afflicted with it. It can cause dryness of the skin and may also result in burning sensations.
- Kali bichrome: This is another remedy for treating symptoms of asthma that are very frequent at night. It helps in relieving symptoms of chest congestion as it thins the mucus.
- Nux vomica: If you are suffering from asthma along with symptoms of indigestion, then this treatment can be beneficial. It brings relief if you are suffering from breathing problems due to indigestion.
- Carbo veg: Carbo veg is recommended in cases where there is excess irritation in the abdomen due to gas. It is also very useful in treating symptoms of asthma in the elderly. It is prescribed in cases of acute asthma attacks.