Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am a marketing boy so need to roam in sunlight, dust in the day time for long hours. As a result I have been affected by dark pigmentation on my hands face and my exposed parts in the sunlight, please suggest me some medicine?
Is my shortness of breathing due to depression, as I suddenly completed my school where I was always social but due to some reason I was alone without any social contact for 1 year due to which I feel depressed. So how will I recover?
Hi, I am 37 years old I got big belly. Every night my snores disturbing others. How to stop it? Please advise.
I am suffering from ED So what is the best Medication to get cure from that and my penis also become softer and size is small as 2-3 inc and not get erected at the time of sex with my partner and discharge quickly within 2 minutes So plzz suggest the best cure of this to get proper erection Within one month. Name the medicine and the natural therapy as to get ride from such issues due to this My sex life become worst.
Sir, I daily make out sperm so in future it will cause any problem to me or not. Like born of child. Sperm is in limited amount or it develops regularly in our body.
I'm 27 year old male. My friend is 25 year old. He always tells that my penis is sexy and he loves to lick my penis. My chest and nipples are very big like women's breast. So he also loves to suck them very much. I also love sucking his penis. While doing this, we taste each other's urine and sperm. Once we had a challenge and I lost in the challenge. I was told to drink his urine and swallow his sperm for 10 days. I did this and since then we drink each other's urine and swallow sperm. Will this affect our future sex life after marriage? Please help we are worried.
Hi I am sundeep from hyderabad I am having one issue during sex my pennies is not lasting long and I am releasing my spam in 2 to 3 min what should I do? Please help me.
Mere face par brown spots hai. Birth se nai tha. Ye 5 saal k baad se hona start hua. Dhup me aur bhi badh jata hai. Dark bhi ho jata hai. Halka sa bhi dhup mere se sehan nai hota hai. Mera rang gora hai. Bas yia spots hai cehre par. Ghr par mummy ko v halka sa ye spots hai par wo utna nazar nai aata. please mujhe koi upay btaiye in spots ko dur krne ka.
I hav a swollen ankle injury while playing football due to which I cant even walk properly and it pains alot. It has been a week and the pain is stil the same. So please suggest me some exercises and tablets so that I can get fit and play for the tournament at the end of this month.
I am 43 years old. And I am having 2 children aged 17 and 14. On scanning it is known that I am having fiborids at my uterus at anterior and left lateral wall measuring 35x30 mm, 20x11mm noted in the fundus. Posterior wall shows a sub serous fibroid 14x9 mm, endometrium measures 10mm. Fibroid 12x11mm noted indenting on the endometrial lining. Right ovary measures 1. 8x1. 2 cms, left 2x1. 4. Both ovaries are normal in size and echotexture. Dr. What should I do? is it necessary to remove my uterus. Whether it can be cured with any other alternative.
I'm preparing for Armed forces n my medical is coming, tell me that Both testis are equal in size or any difference between them. Somebody told me that left one is little bigger than right one. please clear it.
Ayurveda, the traditional way of healing is known to be a crucial and effectual therapy for a lot of ailments. Since the primitive ages, mankind has been approaching Ayurveda for remedial purposes and in most instances have reaped fruitful results. Ayurveda seeks to heal diseases using natural herbs that are said to resonate well with the four elemental constituents of beings, i.e air, water, earth and fire. Ayurveda uses myriad herbs and natural ingredients in a unique proportion to impart physical as well as spiritual wellness. One of the most common and yet fairly formidable disease plaguing modern lives is diabetes, induced by imbalance in the blood sugar levels in the human body.
Ayurveda recommends the use of a few select herbs to control and alleviate the blood sugar imbalance.
- Gymnema Leaf: Indigenously called gurmar, Gymnema leaves regulate the insulin level in our body. It not only prevents absorption of sugar in the intestine, but also stimulates cell growth in the pancreas. As a consequence, the insulin levels in the body is maintained and the blood sugar problems get neutralized.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is replete with polyphenols that trigger off a healthy count of insulin secretion. Cinnamon has other beneficial properties as well. Whether consumed as tea or sprinkled on food as a flavor, Cinnamon can be instrumental in combatting blood sugar imbalance.
- Fenugreek seeds: A common find in most Indian kitchens, Fenugreek seeds are well known for their health advantages. Its pungent sweet flavor adds to the taste of many dishes. But most importantly, fenugreek seeds extensively keep the blood sugar level in control.
- Basil Leaf: Basil leaves are one of the most commonly used natural remedies for a wide range of diseases. The basil extracts are used in various food items and are extremely effective in curbing the excessive presence of blood sugar in the body. In general as well, basil leaves regulate the metabolism to a large extent.
- Coccinia Indica: This herb protects the vital organs from any damage caused due to diabetes. It stabilizes the breakdown of starch in the body.
- Azadirachta Indica: Common known as Neem, this herb is perhaps an indomitable medicine for increasing glucose tolerance. Neem is also used in allopathic medication on account of its various healing qualities.