Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh P KYour feedback matters!
How I can satisfy my partner with 4 inch erected penis. I mean which position & how I can increase my stamina.
My right eye pupil pain alot once in a week. Or twice in a week. Head never pains but the area of right eye's portion pains alot. Some times head also pain due to eye's paining. I stopped taking medicine of disprin. As I knew it's a eye pain problem. Now please doctor say me. What should I do? Is the right eye pressure increases?
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its adjbsbd dhdbdhdb dhbdbdbd hsnwbdbd lost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
My marriage is fixed I'm feeling very tension some times I didn't get proper reaction, iapproched for sexual practice with some ladies also but I can't do it.
Hello doctor, I have been having stomach cramps and loose stools since 2 days. I vomited twice yesterday after having food. What should I do?
I am a senior citizen and a man from kolkata my habit for taking isabgool for last 35 years and it helped me to clear bowel regularly. But last few days it seems my bowel is not clear inspite of having isabgool. I am worried about this an feeling some sort of indigestion, acidity
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My suffering with cough. She unable sleep. She has the mild cough through out the year. Now last 3 days the cold pressure is too much. She force to vomiting. The cough continuation with in every 5_7 min. Please advice.
I m pregnant. I have a one question My due date is 18thmarch 2016 I have a problem with headache. Leg pain. Some time back pain also. Why this all problems occurs? When my delivery come? Anything serious. Please answer quick.
I have a problem in my skin colour. My colour of neck and face skin become very dark. My body colour is very fare but the colour of skin which can't be covered by clothes become very dark so what will be the treatment to overcome this skin disease?
I am 18 years old. I am male. I have to much headache that I can't sleep well. Some time I am feeling so much bore even I was cry also. I think all this problem creates because of my girlfriend and her behaviour. I am always feeling alone. And also I bored from my life. Will you please suggest me a idea. What should I have to do.
I have diabetes over 10 years my latest hb a1c report 10. 1 abc is 243 my hdl cholestrol -direct 21 ldl cholesterol direct107, triglycerides-275 I using medicine glynese mf tab m-1, n-1. So please suggest any other medicine and what the position now in my health ?
When we talk about health, the kidneys are rarely spoken of. These unsung heroes are responsible for filtering waste out of our bodies and ensuring that only clean blood flows through our system. The kidneys are a pair of small, bean-shaped organs located at the back of the abdomen. Along with removing waste from the blood, the kidneys also balance electrolytes and control the fluid balance in the body. Thus, keeping the kidneys healthy is as important as keeping the heart and lungs healthy.
Kidney stones are the most common condition that can affect these organs. Other conditions that can affect the kidneys include inflammation of the kidneys, renal failure, nephrotic syndrome and cysts. Thankfully, keeping the kidneys healthy is easy. Here are a few things you can do to improve the health of your kidneys.
- Drink plenty of water: Keeping your body hydrated is crucial to kidney health. Ideally, a person should drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water a day. Water helps control the production of aldosterone- a hormone that regulates blood pressure- by the adrenal glands and helps the kidneys retain enough water and sodium to balance blood volume levels. If the kidneys do not get enough water, the adrenal glands are stressed into increasing blood pressure levels.
- Limit consumption of caffeine: We drink caffeine in many ways- sodas, coffee, tea etc. While caffeine may act as a stimulant and keep you focused on what you are doing in the short run, in the long run, it dehydrates the body. Dehydration can also lead to the formation of kidney stones. Hence reduce your caffeine intake and instead drink more water and fresh juices.
- Quit smoking: Smoking not only affects the lungs but also damages blood vessels thus decreasing blood flow to the kidneys thus preventing the optimal functioning of the kidneys. Smoking can also increase one’s risk of suffering from renal cancer.
- Get regular exercise: Exercise benefits all parts of your body including the kidneys. Regular exercise reduces blood pressure and helps keep the blood moving. This can help prevent kidney diseases and a number of other conditions. Ideally, aim for half an hours exercise a day at the least.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables: Fruits like grapes, apples and blueberries and vegetables like spinach, beets, garlic and red bell peppers help improve kidney functioning. Women should also include oestrogen boosting foods like chickpeas, fennel, tomatoes, cherries and carrots in their diet to protect themselves against kidney damage and fibrosis. Foods that are low in gluten, sugar and soy also help reduce the risk of kidney inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.