Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh K NYour feedback matters!
I have carried out thyroid function test with following results. T3 - 0.99 t4 - 6.5 tsh - 5.617 so please advise me.Thanks.
Name: srinivasan. R age: 64 years male my blood sugar PP[ fasting ] 120 after one and a hrs from food 138 walking regularly - 5 Kms suggest what to do?
I am running low pressure. 100/60. My normal pressure is 110/70. Currently I am feeling very weak and energy loss. Is it due to low pressure. I have fasting blood sugar 75. Is it the reason for weakness and loss of energy. How can I increase my blood pressure. Thanks.
Feeling very weak due to Diabetes.. Kindly suggest some tonic. Also tell me what I should eat to gain my strength back.
I am 21 years old living sedentary life. I have hypothyroidism. In last 3 years I gain weight around 7 kg. Now my weight is 67 kg. I want to do weight lose. How can I start.
Very often my blood sugar levels go down to 67 and I am not diabetic but I have history of pcod 15 years back. My recent female hormones test comes normal. Pl help to advise on this.
I am 35 yrs old male. My uric acid always increase upto level 7.5. I feel weakness and tiredness. What should I do?
My wife is 24 and had been suffering from severe pain in elbows, ankle, knees, feet and palms since a week. Yesterday I got her uric acid checked and it was 5.6 mg/dl (2.4 -6 mg/dl range). Should it be considered high or is it normal? She was diagnosed with liver inflammation and due to that, her stomach also hurts and motions are loose most of the time. She is taking homeopathic treatment for this. My concern is Could this be correlated? Has liver something to do with High Uric Acid? Please advice.
I am a diabetic Type 2 and on medication. Presently I am using Glemipride + 1000 mg one BD,Pioglitazone 15mg once,Ecosprin AR 75md once and two other drugs. I am daibetic from past 20 years and alsways it iused to be under control. BUt noe the HbA1c reading is 7.2 and post lunch 186 and fasting is 140. Oflate I am feeling urine mituration and incontinence to some extent whihc is recent development. My Hypertension is normal. T1T4 TSH are with in broder to the noraml. Please advise.
I am 29 years old woman, I have thyroid problems since december 2012 (during pregnancy). I am very upset about my weight. My weight 42 kg because of thyriod, I think so. What should I do? please suggest me. My baby have also thyroid problems. Please help me.
I am 36 years old I am suffering from diabetics from last 3 year and suffering from back pain. Please advise.
I am suffering continue pain on the lower portion of left leg though I am a uric acid patient. What should I do?
I am a diabetic patient i m taking regularly medicine then also my feets are burning please give me advice for medicine.
One of the most important decisions a couple takes is to start a family. It fills them with hope and joy of new future, but if the attempts have been unsuccessful for more than six months, it can take a toll on the relationship and the mental health of the couple. This is the time to seek fertility specialist who will be appropriate to analyze the situation and provide proper guidance. Read on to find out the exact indications to see a fertility specialist:
1. If a woman who is under the age of 35 is unable to get pregnant even after a year of having regular unprotected sex
2. A woman who has had more than three miscarriages
3. Someone who has suffered from blocked fallopian tubes and is in need of surgery
4. One who experiences irregular ovulation
5. A couple who has suffered from genital infections
6. A pregnant woman who has consumed an estrogen derivative
7. A man who has been diagnosed with low semen count, also known as poor motility
8. A couple who has not been diagnosed with any irregularity but is infertile
Which specialist should you visit?
If you or your partner or both have shown signs of infertility, then visiting the following specialists can be helpful:
- Specialists for men - Urologists and Andrologists are specialists who treat men for infertility. Urologists conduct an analysis of semen quality, semen count, hormone levels, reproductive organs and abnormalities in bladder and kidneys. Andrologists are medical professionals who specialize in hormonal conditions and physiology of male infertility.
- Specialists for women - Hormonal imbalance is one of the potent obstacles to pregnancy. If a general obstetrician/gynecologist has not been able to successfully treat a woman then she can visit a reproductive endocrinologist who specializes in hormonal disorders. Depending upon the nature of the problem, she can also visit a reproductive surgeon who deals with uterine abnormalities, endometriosis, and reproductive organ surgery.