Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh HYour feedback matters!
I feel pain in my throat while taking water or food. Friends say it might be tonsil. Suggest. I am not able to take food due. To this.
Sir I have small hole in my ear drum last 1 month by stick. When I clean my ear. Please Could someone tell me. How to heal this. What eat for superfast recovery. Is it possible for by medicine. What should be take for heal. I am feel depressed what to do about it.
I have throat problem, getting bad smell from mouth n my throat blocking with saliva wen I sleep in day time for few hours n wake up.
I have sinus allergy for many years. From last few days, my ear is aching a lot and itching and irritation persisted. Please suggest any medicine for curing allergy and itching in ears.
Actually I had a throat infection and at that time I consumed some alcohol and after that I had the infection and drythroat and mild pain in gland and I used many antibiotics but still the dryness in thorat is there and its almost 10 days I am worried about thorat cancer can anyone please help me through this please.
I have tonsil stone in my right side of throat, and I also have feeling that their is something in my right side of throat. I don't have any lump or irritation, but I have feel like their is something. So what to do?
I had accident in 2002, head injury on? Left side following it started mild tinnitus. Treatment taken but no relief so left but now tinnitus increased too much. Ginkgo Biloba tried, no relief so what's further treatment?
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.