Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am using ova shield tab from last 3 months to get 2nd pregnancy.Unfortunately i m not conceiving.Why ? .
I am a 21 year old female. I am 1 month pregnant and me and my partner want to abort it. We went to doctor and she advised for pills to abort. Now I want to know whether it is safe method of abortion and 100% successful. How soon will I get the periods and do I need to do anything after taking the pills or not? I am really worried whether this is safe and less painful. What kind of changes will I face in my body during medicine period. How long will I have to take the medicine?
Polycystic ovary syndrome is one of the most common diseases that are faced by the women of today and the major reason for this is the lack of healthy balanced diet. Pcos is a disease that prevails most commonly in obese or over-weight women. Women with pcos have higher level of insulins than normal and this causes your ovaries to produce excess androgens.
The pcos diet consists of food high in fibre and protein. High fibre food can help combat insulin resistance by slowing down digestion and reducing the effect of sugar on the blood. High fibre food includes beans, lentils, leafy vegetables, almonds and sweet potatoes. Lean protein plays a crucial part in the pcos diet as it ensures that it is filling and is a health dietary option for women. Lean protein is concentrated in food such as tofu, chicken and fish. The diet should also include food reducing inflammation such as tomatoes, kale, spinach and almonds and olive oil.
There are certain food items that should be avoided if you have pcos. They include foods with refined carbohydrates such as white bread, snacks and drinks with high sugar levels and inflammatory food such as red meat. Pcos like many other diseases is positive to proactive lifestyle. Weight loss dieticians state that a healthy diet along with daily exercises would keep pcos at bay.
I have fibroadenoma in my breast can I have the treatment for this please suggest also suggest me the foods. Thanks in advance.
Hello Doctor, I am 34 years old. I want to conceive for my first baby now. This month my period has started on 10 th. It stays maximum 4 days. Now my question is that, when will be the right date to conceive for a baby boy before my next month period?
Hye. I am 28 yrs old married woman. We are trying for a baby from last 2 years. Our all reports are normal. I need to ask about ivf treatment. What is this and how much it will cost if we want to go for it.
I am not getting periods in correct time. Is there any medicine fr this? And what is the reason for this?
I m not having my periods from last 8 months. Can I know the cause of it and please suggest me its remedies.
Hi, I'm 19 years old. My weight is 68kgs. I'm going to gym from 29/12/2015 timings morning 6 am to 7 am. But I should not know about food maintenance. I'm requesting you to tell the way of controlling (maintaining) of food during this period.
Hi wife didn't got periods which were due on 20th of last month now our gynac have prescribed duoluton I so she will get her periods . After which we will plan for baby. Just wanted to have 2nd opinion on thus. Thanks.
Bladder cancer can be caused by a variety of factors, which include genetic factors, inheritance, drugs, chemicals, environment related factors and smoking. In fact, smoking tobacco is one of the major causes of bladder cancer around the world. The chemicals present in tobacco can irritate the bladder lining which ultimately leads to bladder cancer. Besides smoking other important environmental factors might be chemotherapy, exposure to chemicals from newspaper, dye, leather, paints industries.
Symptoms of bladder cancer are as follows:
Most often it occurs in people more than 50 years of age. It can present in different ways, but common symptoms being :
- Painless hematuria - reddish or brownish colored urine with or without clots Increased frequency of urination Pain while passing urine .
- Difficulty in passing urine
The diagnosis requires a proper imaging workup including ultrasound, CT scan and urine examinations. Following the initial imaging, a biopsy is required to confirm the diagnosis and stage the disease. This is done by cystoscopy under anesthesia.
Treatments for bladder cancer depend on the stage of cancer. Broadly bladder cancers can be categorised into Non-invasive and Invasive cancers.
- For non-invasive cancers: It requires recurrent cystoscopic surveillance and resection. For those with high risk of tumor recurrence or progression, intravesical chemotherapy or immunotherapy might be required.
- For invasive cancers the various treatment choices are:
- Surgery: For localised tumor which are amenable to resection perhaps surgery is the best possible treatment. This is a major undertaking where in whole of bladder along with accessory organs is removed. The surgeon may offer choices for reconstruction between neobladder (refashioning bladder with patient's gut) or ileal conduit (fashioning a stoma over which bag can be worn to collect urine). Following surgery a regular follow up is required and the prognosis is good.
- Chemotherapy: This modality is reserved for patient's where surgery is not possible or they have metastatic disease (disease spread to other body parts).In this method, medications are used to target and destroy cancer cells.
- Radiation Therapy: This might be and option for patient's that are not suitable for surgery. Radiation therapy uses gamma rays to destroy cancer cells in the body The key to good prognosis in bladder cancers is early detection timely intervention and good follow up.